PDA

View Full Version : I Bought TAT Another Powerball Ticket

Moose
10-18-2005, 09:52 AM
now the jackpot is at least $340 Million Dollars!

our numbers:
03 - 25 - 33 - 50 - 54
Powerball Number 19

goes off tomorrow (Wednesday) night at 10:59 Eastern Time.

Doll_Face
10-18-2005, 09:55 AM
God, please bless our numbers [smiley=grouphug.gif]

Thanks, Moosie Baby.

catz33
10-18-2005, 06:47 PM
I will pick up one tomorrow as well, Moose.

My friend who works in the banking industry really popped my dreaming today, out of the 340 million annuity you would be taking home about 195 and then it is taxed again........not that 120 million isn't enough but wow that amazed me. I guess I have never really paid that much attention to it.

One of my favorite places in the United States is in jeopardy because of the bind that the state is in financially and the money cut federally for state parks, I would love to be able to add a few more 0's to the money that I will be contributing.

lol, another circumstance where zeros make a huge difference when added to other zeros even when it has a tiny little one in front of it!

Doll_Face
10-19-2005, 07:26 AM
I will pick up one tomorrow as well, Moose.

My friend who works in the banking industry really popped my dreaming today, out of the 340 million annuity you would be taking home about 195 and then it is taxed again........not that 120 million isn't enough but wow that amazed me. I guess I have never really paid that much attention to it.

One of my favorite places in the United States is in jeopardy because of the bind that the state is in financially and the money cut federally for state parks, I would love to be able to add a few more 0's to the money that I will be contributing.

The good ole US of frickin A

:o

Doll_Face
10-20-2005, 08:40 PM
now the jackpot is at least $340 Million Dollars!

our numbers:
03 - 25 - 33 - 50 - 54
Powerball Number 19

goes off tomorrow (Wednesday) night at 10:59 Eastern Time.

Moosie,

How many numbers did we have :-?