PDA

View Full Version : TAT in 2006

Kirkus
11-14-2005, 08:38 PM
We're winding down our first full year of tennis here at TAT! What fun it's been! It's also been a huge learning experience for me. We've stumbled a few times, but as I've heard said elsewhere, it doesn't matter how far you fall but how high you bounce.

I expect the holiday season will find TAT at it's most inactive... and I'm going to take that time to do some more upgrades. Our adventure with the server moves last month was a wild experience to say the least. I've found a server that will speed us up and should prove to be much more stable. I'll be moving to this new server sometime within the next several weeks... possibly during the long Thanksgiving weekend (as always I'll keep everyone posted).

I know server changes have proven inconvenient for our membership during the past several months. I'm confident that this coming move will be the last and that, in the long run, all the hassle will be worth it.

I have a site promotion plan for 2006 in the works that I hope will get the word out to a larger tennis-fan base. I'm 100% behind TAT and am committed to growing it's membership in '06.

I hope our contests will return in '06. These contests, I believe, are one of the biggest draws to TAT. My thanks to our contest administrators for all their hard work and committment.

Here's to a past 15 fun months of TalkAboutTennis.com and to a great 2006!

Sebastien447
11-15-2005, 02:29 PM
I'm happy to hear of your commitment to TAT kirkie ...

continued apologies for my absence from this great forum ...

miss you guys, but when kirkage gets things all squared away this place will be better than ever .... which is saying quite a lot!

thank you Sir K!

and colorful writing is definitely a step in the right direction! ;)

Doll_Face
11-17-2005, 08:26 AM
Kirkus has been showing off (lol) and I just love it. We're in good shape for 2006, no doubt about it.

Thanks, Papa :-*

PS: Sebe and Poopy stink [smiley=fencing.gif]

Sebastien447
11-17-2005, 03:52 PM
Kirkus has been showing off (lol) and I just love it. We're in good shape for 2006, no doubt about it.

HEY! I'm back now, and will start begging to regain my Admin position ... that happens and you had better watch yer step there dollerino!

[smiley=boxing.gif]

Kirkus
11-17-2005, 07:14 PM

HEY! I'm back now, and will start begging to regain my Admin position ... that happens and you had better watch yer step there dollerino!

[smiley=boxing.gif]

It's good to be King. [smiley=hyst.gif]

Sebastien447
11-17-2005, 10:53 PM

[smiley=boxing.gif]

Yo King ...

[smiley=moon.gif]

Doll_Face
11-24-2005, 06:39 AM

[smiley=boxing.gif]

Yo King ...

[smiley=moon.gif]

That Seberini is as fresh as always :P