PDA

View Full Version : Prediction Scores : Davis Cup Final

patrick
11-18-2012, 04:56 PM
This week's results can be found at the following link:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/contests/pc2012/results/111212RESULTS.htm

You can use the tabs at the bottom of the report to show sorted results by category.

Please see the attached link as we had 8 contestants predicted the correct team and score.

Congratulations to this week's winners and high-scorers!

Here are the last set of medals to be awarded for 2012

The gold medalist for obtaining the highest score under the Bonus category is Omegadoom

With the season being officially over, the medalists are:

GOLD goes to Omegadoom

SILVER goes to Miles

BRONZE goes to Patrick

Congratulations to our three medalists!

Dry will awards the medals in the next few days

Martini4me
11-18-2012, 05:31 PM
Congratulations to Omegadoom, Mile and Patrick for a WHOLE YEAR of great predictions. Hard-fought victories for all of you.

And thank you to Patrick and the other contest staff for all your work on this. We all appreciate the time and effort you put into this.

ptmcmahon
11-18-2012, 05:46 PM
Funny that all of us who picked the Czechs to win picked it as 3-2.

FEBravo
11-19-2012, 04:35 AM
Congrats to all winners.

And Patrick, thank you (as well as those who assisted) for all the efforts in running this contest. I'm always amazed by how few errors or problems (bar the occasional technical glitch) are encountered (or at least that I see) even though it goes on every single weeks. Thanks again, and til next year.

Drop-shot
11-19-2012, 05:03 AM
Congrats to you three. Well done.

Props to Patrick who edged me out of third place with his DC prediction. Well played. :)

patrick
11-19-2012, 06:02 AM
Congrats to all winners.

And Patrick, thank you (as well as those who assisted) for all the efforts in running this contest. I'm always amazed by how few errors or problems (bar the occasional technical glitch) are encountered (or at least that I see) even though it goes on every single weeks. Thanks again, and til next year.

Thanks! Try to keep the occasional technical glitch to a minimum as time is of the essence.

dryrunguy
11-19-2012, 07:04 AM
Congratulations to the winners! The medals have been awarded!

kandi
11-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Congrats to the winners, and also a high-five to Patrick and his team for their work on keeping this game going throughout the year. Your efforts are appreciated - even by those of us who are consistent losers - LOL.

Omegadoom
11-19-2012, 10:29 PM
YAY! :banana:

Thanks, and Congrats to Miles and Patrick! :overhead_clap:

Thank you Patrick and the rest of the TAT staff for doing such a great job in running this contest! :tatrocks:

Ribbons
11-20-2012, 04:45 AM
*aims confetti cannons at the medalists* (Well done!)

Thank you, Patrick, Drop, and the rest of y'all. It was crazy fun.