PDA

View Full Version : Prediction Scores : Week of 100812

patrick
10-14-2012, 06:20 PM
This week's results can be found at the following link:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/contests/pc2012/results/100812RESULTS.htm

You can use the tabs at the bottom of the report to show sorted results by category.

Thanks to a perfect week in Shanghai with Djokovic hitting tweeners and saving 5 match points along the way, our winner for the week is FEBravo followed by Daveg finishing second with Ribbons, Doc_P and James 7 finishing in a tie for third.

In the ATP, FEBravo finished first with Daveg and Jason11E finishing in a tie for second.

In the WTA, Garp6 and PtMcMahon finished tied for first with Shtexas, Ribbons and Doc_P finishing in a tie for third.

Our leader for the race to London is Evil Juju with one tournament to go in Paris.

Congratulations to this week's winners and high-scorers!

PeterSkan
10-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Congratulations to the winners. I really don't deserve to get to London after missing Shanghai, but I guess there's still a chance with Paris in the mix.

Charlie02123
10-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Wow, the race to London will be exciting. Two TATingtons are tied for eight, with another three players within a couple of points. Drama!

dave g
10-15-2012, 06:39 AM
I want to emphasise something Patrick wrote in his post, because it was easy to overlook.
FEBravo managed to perfectly predict Shanghai. I think that is the first time someone has done that this year.
So CONGRADULATIONS to FEBravo.
:overhead_clap:

kandi
10-15-2012, 09:34 AM
WOW that is one super achievement - a perfect Masters - congrats FEBravo!

James7
10-15-2012, 09:53 AM
Huh. A late surge in the year to solid middle-of-the-pack territory. How Nalbandian-esque. :p

Congrats to the consistent high scorers!

FEBravo
10-15-2012, 01:01 PM
I want to emphasise something Patrick wrote in his post, because it was easy to overlook.
FEBravo managed to perfectly predict Shanghai. I think that is the first time someone has done that this year.

WOW that is one super achievement - a perfect Masters - congrats FEBravo!

Thanks guys!

patrick
10-15-2012, 03:18 PM

I do not think this is the first perfect score this year but what FEBravo did at Shanghai was impressive indeed.