PDA

View Full Version : Indian Wells Suicide Pool Starts Wednesday

Moose
03-04-2006, 10:37 AM
We're playing "practice" suicide pools for Indian Wells and Miami..always good to get some training in between the Slams (right, Serena W.?).

Anyway, since these are unofficial suicide pools, we are a bit less informal than during Slams. We'll keep a link posted to daily orders of play, but with it being a California tourney, it will be difficult to post all the match choices, especially in the early rounds.

IT's a 7 round tournament, so in that respect it works much like a Slam. Each day, you'll pick one match winner - we'll have seperate mens and womens games.

You'll also be responsible for keeping your own score. When we open the thread up, we hope, if you'll play, that you'll cut and paste all your previous selections into each days picks, so we can keep track.

Same general rules, as I said, one winner per day...once you pick a player, you cannot pick them again....and if your chosen player loses, you're out of the game.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

I'll post this in the Contests threads as well. Hope you join us.

Sebastien447
03-04-2006, 02:19 PM
We're playing "practice" suicide pools for Indian Wells and Miami..always good to get some training in between the Slams (right, Serena W.?).

Anyway, since these are unofficial suicide pools, we are a bit less informal than during Slams. We'll keep a link posted to daily orders of play, but with it being a California tourney, it will be difficult to post all the match choices, especially in the early rounds.

IT's a 7 round tournament, so in that respect it works much like a Slam. Each day, you'll pick one match winner - we'll have seperate mens and womens games.

You'll also be responsible for keeping your own score. When we open the thread up, we hope, if you'll play, that you'll cut and paste all your previous selections into each days picks, so we can keep track.

Same general rules, as I said, one winner per day...once you pick a player, you cannot pick them again....and if your chosen player loses, you're out of the game.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

I'll post this in the Contests threads as well. Hope you join us.

[smiley=woot.gif] [smiley=woot.gif]