PDA

View Full Version : Advertising test on the way

Kirkus
03-25-2006, 06:24 PM
I'll be running a test beginning in the next few days that will help me decide if I want to sell advertising on TAT.

Ads will appear at the bottom of each forum page (space at the top of forum pages will be reserved for TAT announcements) and at the top of each non-forum page (Member's Photos, Wall of Fame, etc.). Ads will not appear on those pages that depend on outside resources (Latest Tennis News, Live Scoreboard, etc.)

Doll_Face
03-26-2006, 12:59 PM
COOL 8-)

neka
03-26-2006, 01:20 PM
I'll be running a test beginning in the next few days that will help me decide if I want to sell advertising on TAT.

Ads will appear at the bottom of each forum page (space at the top of forum pages will be reserved for TAT announcements) and at the top of each non-forum page (Member's Photos, Wall of Fame, etc.). Ads will not appear on those pages that depend on outside resources (Latest Tennis News, Live Scoreboard, etc.)

OK

Kirkus
03-26-2006, 01:22 PM
Off topic replies have been moved to This Thread

Kirkus
04-03-2006, 09:55 PM
Okay. I lied. I'm giving it a shot at the right of the forum... which, looking at it for less than an hour, I don't think I like. Especially on the shorter pages. Leaves a gap at the bottom.

We'll give this a shot for a while (unless it just drives me too crazy), then we'll try it at the bottom.

Any and all thoughts are welcome. If the membership ain't happy, I ain't happy.

Kirkus
04-04-2006, 02:20 AM
I think the ads might be hanging up the boards once in a while. Anyone else noticing it?

It's almost 2:30 a.m., maybe I'm just freaking out.