PDA

View Full Version : One main tennis board?

Kirkus
05-02-2006, 12:06 AM
The TAT staff has been tossing this around for a few days and I'd like to open it up to TAT's members. Here's the question:

What do you guys think about combining "TA the ATP", "TA the WTA", "TA the Slams", and "General Tennis" boards into one board?

I think the separate boards might be unintentionally keeping us on the slow track. Personally, I'm an ATP fan and rarely go into the WTA board. But when I do, I usually see something there that sparks my interest. The Slams board rarely gets used, even during a slam because most slam posts are done on the Suicide Pool board.

It's no secret that I like the speed of other boards. And that speed, in my opinion is an asset to those boards. I think by combining these four boards into one, it will help speed things up, maintain a higher level of interest in our discussions, make it easier to see all tennis threads, and draw in more people. Topics will be seen that members otherwise might miss.

This is an undoable change... we can't go back if we make this move. But I'm leaning heavily towards doing it.

Thoughts?

After voting, feel free to add any comments you might like to share.