PDA

View Full Version : The globalization of TAT

Kirkus
05-11-2006, 05:16 PM
For anyone who finds this stuff interesting, in the past week TAT has had hits from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Belgium, Spain and Taiwan.

PeterSkan
05-12-2006, 08:10 AM
For anyone who finds this stuff interesting, in the past week TAT has had hits from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Belgium, Spain and Taiwan.

And not just anywhere in Canada, I might add. But Saskatchewan, at that!

"Land of Living Skies."

What's the slogan for your jurisdiction?

Doll_Face
05-12-2006, 01:42 PM

"Land of Living Skies."

8-) Mine is "The Garden State". You all should see my pretty flowers.

Hey Skancan, didn't we have this discussion about three years ago? You asked me "What is so nice about NJ?" And my response to you was "I'm not gonna debate with you!!" LOL Wow, some things never change. ;)

It's time to play some music. Hey Mr. Musician ~~ I have Chris Botti tickets (October 13th in NJ)!!! [smiley=sweetheart.gif] I hope I don't faint, lol. :P I'm getting my outfit ready as we speak, lol lol lol.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
05-12-2006, 01:44 PM

FANTASTIC!!!!!

But, I hope they ALL speak and write in English ::) They wouldn't want to get Dolly The Admiral upset, lol.

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Kirkus
05-14-2006, 12:33 PM
Add Argentina to that list.

PeterSkan
05-14-2006, 06:49 PM

"Land of Living Skies."

Hey Skancan, didn't we have this discussion about three years ago? You asked me "What is so nice about NJ?" And my response to you was "I'm not gonna debate with you!!" LOL Wow, some things never change. ;)

It's time to play some music. Hey Mr. Musician ~~ I have Chris Botti tickets (October 13th in NJ)!!! [smiley=sweetheart.gif] I hope I don't faint, lol. :P I'm getting my outfit ready as we speak, lol lol lol.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

I was hoping for a bit more participation on that question - but thanks for responding. We did indeed talk about NJ a few years back - I was cursing the success of the NHL Devils, I think.

Incidentally, I will be heading east this summer. My sister-in-law wants us to go to New York. I have my doubts, but if it did happen, I would look into a trip to Jersey to see about photographing my Dad's artwork there. I would expect a guided tour of the famous Gardens of Jersey, natch!

Kirkus
05-14-2006, 07:50 PM

"Land of Living Skies."

I hail from "The Golden State".

Kirkus
05-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Vietnam

Kirkus
05-18-2006, 11:32 PM
Turkey

---
I realize few (if any) members care about this, but I think it's 8-) so I'll keep posting new countries.

Kirkus
05-22-2006, 12:28 AM
Israel

Kirkus
05-26-2006, 08:27 AM
Romania.

shtexas
05-26-2006, 08:36 AM
Lebanon, according to a new suicide pool player.

Doll_Face
05-27-2006, 08:05 AM

"Land of Living Skies."

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

I was hoping for a bit more participation on that question - but thanks for responding. We did indeed talk about NJ a few years back - I was cursing the success of the NHL Devils, I think.

Incidentally, I will be heading east this summer. My sister-in-law wants us to go to New York. I have my doubts, but if it did happen, I would look into a trip to Jersey to see about photographing my Dad's artwork there. I would expect a guided tour of the famous Gardens of Jersey, natch!

Are you sure you want me to guide you around? ;) I know all the hidden spots [smiley=smitten.gif] One day, I ran dead smack into a bigheaded cow? LMAO. That thing had a huge head (18" x 24") lol. I was scared until I looked into her eyes. Cows have beautiful eyes with looooong eyelashes (just like the cartoons).

Yes, NJ is The Garden State and I just got the red light to take My SkanCan for a ride. [smiley=lovestruck.gif]

Doll_Face
05-27-2006, 08:07 AM
Turkey

---
I realize few (if any) members care about this, but I think it's 8-) so I'll keep posting new countries.

I know people from Turkey. They are really 8-) 8-) 8-)

Doll_Face
05-27-2006, 08:10 AM
Romania.

Oh nooooooooooo!!!

The Madd Count, Vlad :o

LMAO

[smiley=engel017.gif]