PDA

View Full Version : TAT was offline for about 11 hours

Kirkus
05-08-2006, 10:37 AM
My apologies.

I don't know what the problem was but after 3 phone calls (each one more frantic then the one before) we seem to be back to normal.

Doll_Face
05-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Hey Papa,

I know ... I tried to sign on and ended up on TEB [smiley=evil.gif] :-X

That place is scary!!!

LOL

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

neka
05-08-2006, 12:54 PM
I tried to sign on as well and I thought "that's it. The end. Some mega-virus killed us. How will I contact them ever again?????". But thank god, David Kirkiefield made everything right with his magic wand.

Kirkus
05-08-2006, 01:40 PM
Yeah. I'm not too upset. If we go down every so often I don't have a problem with it. At least when we came back online everything was still here unlike that problem we had last year.

You know what? Crap happens. (If you combined those 2 words it would be, "crappens".)

Doll_Face
05-08-2006, 02:01 PM
I tried to sign on as well and I thought "that's it. The end. Some mega-virus killed us. How will I contact them ever again?????". But thank god, David Kirkiefield made everything right with his magic wand.

[smiley=laugh.gif]

Papa has saved us more times than I can count. I bet he looked stressed tho, lol lol lol.

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
05-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Yeah. I'm not too upset. If we go down every so often I don't have a problem with it. At least when we came back online everything was still here unlike that problem we had last year.

You know what? Crap happens. (If you combined those 2 words it would be, "crappens".)

Papa,

I bet your face looked like this ... [smiley=dizzy2.gif] LOL

You crack me up.

:-*

Kirkus
05-08-2006, 02:38 PM

Papa,

You crack me up.

Had you thought to look at kirkuskam, you would have seen me running around in tight little circles poking myself in the eyes with forks.

[smiley=argue.gif] <----Me talking to our webhosting company.

3mlm
05-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Well, I was desperate. I wanted to substitute Monaco for that no show Zabaleta.

No problem. Monaco lost in the first round.

Kirkus
05-08-2006, 10:34 PM

And Zabaleta's still in?

How cool is that? LOL.

3mlm
05-08-2006, 10:39 PM

And Zabaleta's still in?

How cool is that? LOL.

No, Zabaleta's still out with an injury since the AO. Maybe next week.

Kirkus
05-08-2006, 10:50 PM
No harm, no foul?

Doll_Face
05-10-2006, 02:11 PM

Papa,

You crack me up.

Had you thought to look at kirkuskam, you would have seen me running around in tight little circles poking myself in the eyes with forks.

[smiley=argue.gif] <----Me talking to our webhosting company.

[smiley=hyst.gif]

Kirkus
05-29-2006, 02:47 PM
I moved the discussion about 500 Not Found errors to This Thread. It's important enough to have it's own thread with a subject line that makes more sense.

Thanks JF, Doll, and shtexas for bringing this to my attention.