PDA

View Full Version : 500 Not Found errors

Jidkova_Fan
05-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Hi Kirkus :)

Browsing TAT a few minutes ago when it booted me out and kept giving me the message:-

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/TATv2/YaBB.pl was not found on this server.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/2.0.51 (Fedora) Server at www.talkabouttennis.com Port 80

Its okay now (otherwise I couldn't post this - lol) but I just wanted to let you know.

Kirkus
05-29-2006, 03:44 PM

Browsing TAT a few minutes ago when it booted me out and kept giving me the message:-

Not Found

Its okay now (otherwise I couldn't post this - lol) but I just wanted to let you know.

Thank you, JF. I appreciate it when members tell of problems they've encountered. This particular one you had shouldn't be contagious, but if you get it again, please let me know.

Doll_Face
05-29-2006, 06:07 PM

Not Found

Thank you, JF. I appreciate it when members tell of problems they've encountered. This particular one you had shouldn't be contagious, but if you get it again, please let me know.

It happened to me too!

shtexas
05-29-2006, 06:12 PM
It happened to me the same time as Jidkova Fan. I was busy checking Tuesday picks for the men, turned the page, and poof. But, after a nervous few minutes, it was back.

Doll_Face
05-29-2006, 06:15 PM
It happened to me the same time as Jidkova Fan. I was busy checking Tuesday picks for the men, turned the page, and poof. But, after a nervous few minutes, it was back.

I strolled over to TEB ~~ :o

[smiley=evil.gif]

Kirkus
05-29-2006, 08:12 PM

Okey dokey. That's at least 3 of the same error at what sounds like the same time. I'm in touch with YaBB Support about it. We've been stable for months now... I'll nip this one in the bud (I hope)

If anyone else is experiencing this problem, please post here with the approximate time and day it happened.

I moved this and renamed it so if others are having the same problem they're more likely to see this thread.

neka
05-29-2006, 11:32 PM
Exact same thing happened to me at 11.45 pm my time (Belgium) yesterday. I too waited a few minutes but to no avail.

Kirkus
05-30-2006, 12:54 AM
Thanks, neka.

That's 4 and all about the same time of day.

Let me know if it happens again and about what time. I have my ISP and YaBB support looking into it for me.