PDA

View Full Version : Hey all,

catz33
06-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I will be joining you all for the Wimbledon contest and then will be leaving you for about 4 months. Some buisness, some pleasure and then utilizing my EU citizenship a move from the great US of A. I'm not abandoning her just will feel more comfortable continuing the fight from a distance.

I will miss you guys and will tell you some of my travels after I get settled. I will be ducking back in to DC in August and may try to catch up with some of you in New York. Everything is iffy at this point.

Just some ponderings, the book "The Kite Runner" is a must read and Yankee Hotel Foxtrot by Wilco is a stunner.

Moose
06-22-2006, 06:42 PM
I will miss you, my friend. But know that my (and I am sure, many of us here) best thoughts will travel with you.

And if you have caught the Wilco buzz, make sure you buy/rent "I Am Trying To Break Your Heart"...it's a must for any fan of Wilco.

When you have a chance, check out The Twilight Singers "Powder Burns". Fierce, intense, personal and raw. Greg Dulli never fails to amaze me, and this time he has outdone himself.

shtexas
06-22-2006, 06:48 PM
Just some ponderings, the book "The Kite Runner" is a must read

That's funny catz - someone just gave me that book and said I must read it.

Kirkus
06-22-2006, 08:12 PM
I'll be thinking of you, Catz. And we'll keep you seat warm while you're away.