PDA

View Full Version : Prediction Scores : French Open

patrick
06-11-2012, 06:08 AM
This week's results can be found at the following link:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/contests/pc2012/results/052812RESULTS.htm

You can use the tabs at the bottom of the report to show sorted results by category.

Our winner for the French Open is Omegadoom with Martini4me finishing second followed by FEBravo finishing third.

In the ATP, Omegadoom , JTContinental and Martini4me finished in a tie for first. In the process, they earned a bonus for predicting all matches correctly.

In the WTA, Shtexas finished first with Dryrunguy finishing second followed by Martini4me, Garp6, Jadesa, PeterSkan, Munchin, Pingponger and Kanditoo finishing in a tie for third.

In Doubles, Omegadoom, FEBravo, Drop-Shot, Charlie02123, PtMcMahon, OMess and Dave g correctly predicted two winning teams.

On the Race for London, Omegadoom is our leader.

On the Race for Istanbul, Patrick is our leader.

Martini4me
06-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Well done, Omegadoom. And you're leading year-to-date in EVERY CATEGORY. Total domination!

munchin
06-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Well done, Omegadoom. And you're leading year-to-date in EVERY CATEGORY. Total domination!

That really is super impressive. What's your secret (Besides, I assume, remembering to play every week :o )

dryrunguy
06-11-2012, 12:09 PM
Well done, omegadoom, and to the rest of the high scorers as well!

kandi
06-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Well done Omegadoom - and the other high scorers! I want to thank Ms Sharapova for coming through with the win in Ladies -- thus giving me a share of third place -- LOL