PDA

View Full Version : Full back-up

Kirkus
07-19-2006, 09:35 AM
I'll be performing a full backup of TAT tonight (Wednesday) starting between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. (PST).

This will take us offline for up to 2 hours (although probably not that long).

Kirkus
07-19-2006, 11:04 PM
I wasn't able to finish this back-up in 2 hours. I'll have to complete it Friday night.

With all the server trouble we've had lately, I just want everyone to know when I'm taking us offline.

Kirkus
07-21-2006, 05:43 PM
The complete back-up is questionable for tonight (Friday). There's a limitation on the web-server that needs to be fixed on their end before I can do it.

Just don't be concerned if we're down for several hours sometime in the next few days. It's a planned down-time.

Also, during the move last weekend, a number of posts didn't make it onto the new server. I'll be pulling them from a backup and getting them back online as soon as I can. You may encounter an error because of these missing posts. I'm working on tidying things up... I appreciate everyone's patience.

Sebastien447
07-22-2006, 09:32 AM
The complete back-up is questionable for tonight (Friday). There's a limitation on the web-server that needs to be fixed on their end before I can do it.

Just don't be concerned if we're down for several hours sometime in the next few days. It's a planned down-time.

Also, during the move last weekend, a number of posts didn't make it onto the new server. I'll be pulling them from a backup and getting them back online as soon as I can. You may encounter an error because of these missing posts. I'm working on tidying things up... I appreciate everyone's patience.

Thanks for all you do buddy!

Kirkus
07-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Thanks for all you do buddy!

Thanks, Sebastien. Same to you. It's a team effort. :)