PDA

View Full Version : Member's Photos - Updated

Kirkus
01-15-2006, 01:15 AM
Thanks to Jelisabeta. TAT's happy to have you as a member! :)

(You may need to hit the refresh button.)

Doll_Face
01-15-2006, 07:42 AM
Very pretty picture

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Sebastien447
01-15-2006, 07:58 AM
Oh my! Jelisabeta! I do believe that you are HOT!

Kirkus
01-16-2006, 07:27 PM
And another new member's photo. Couresy of ximo! Thanks, ximo, for being a part of the tat-family.

ximo
01-17-2006, 05:29 AM
Thanks Kirk!

Er... Am I not pretty enough? Do I not get any comments on my prettines? I can't believe this. I even placed a picture where my head is tilted at a similar angle as Jelisabeta!

Whatever...

Moose
01-17-2006, 08:07 AM
Thanks Kirk!

Er... Am I not pretty enough? Do I not get any comments on my prettines? I can't believe this. I even placed a picture where my head is tilted at a similar angle as Jelisabeta!

Whatever...

TOO funny, Ximo.
If II didn't formally welcome you before, thanks for joining us here at TAT. Its the posters that understand that humor is vital that I really enjoy seeing join us.

Doll_Face
01-17-2006, 08:27 AM
Thanks Kirk!

Whatever...

Ximo is a sexy guy ;)

ximo
01-17-2006, 09:10 AM
Thanks guys! I do enjoy the cheeky atmosphere here.

...and it was worth the lobying, thanks Doll_Face!

Doll_Face
01-17-2006, 09:14 AM
Thanks guys! I do enjoy the cheeky atmosphere here.

...and it was worth the lobying, thanks Doll_Face!

You got it ... [smiley=engel017.gif]

Kirkus
01-26-2006, 06:36 PM
neka's given us a photo for the Member's Photo page.... check out that backhand!

Doll_Face
01-26-2006, 06:47 PM
neka's given us a photo for the Member's Photo page.... check out that backhand!

Where is it :-?

Kirkus
01-26-2006, 06:51 PM

Where is it :-?

"Refresh", baby. "Refresh."

Kirkus
01-28-2006, 06:11 PM
ah8014 is the newest addition to our Member's Photos. Thanks for being a part of TAT, ah8014. We're glad to have you as a member.

If you don't see the newest additions, hit your "Refresh" button.

Kirkus
03-02-2006, 10:22 PM
We have a new member pic... my best friend, gernaserna!

I've also updated my photo, and put neka in the staff section.

Jelisabeta
03-03-2006, 03:54 PM

Hey Kirkus,

I saw your pic and I immediately thought of this famous Belgian (well, Flemish) TV-presenter. Are you like, his twin? I'll add the link. ;D

http://www.guido.be/desktopmodules/articledetail.aspx?mid=368&itemid=1202&tabid=69&pa geid=187

neka
03-03-2006, 04:00 PM

Hey Kirkus,

I saw your pic and I immediately thought of this famous Belgian (well, Flemish) TV-presenter. Are you like, his twin? I'll add the link. ;D

http://www.guido.be/desktopmodules/articledetail.aspx?mid=368&itemid=1202&tabid=69&pa geid=187

Jesus, someone contact the FBI we found Kirkus' long-lost twin...(by the way, this guy's only famous in Flanders. I have a party of ten here at home (Brussels) and no has even remotely heard of this guy)

Jelisabeta
03-03-2006, 04:06 PM

Hey Kirkus,

Jesus, someone contact the FBI we found Kirkus' long-lost twin...(by the way, this guy's only famous in Flanders. I have a party of ten here at home (Brussels) and no has even remotely heard of this guy)

Your palls, never heard of IQ Quiz, and now 'Een jaar gratis'? Waw, you guys amaze me. However, I would probably not know any walloon presenter if I'd ever met one. So I take it you never heard of 'Bert Kruismans' too. Great stand-up comedian? Went to see him live this evening. He was amazing. :P

Anyway, isn't he just 'Kirkus'??

neka
03-04-2006, 06:28 AM
Your palls, never heard of IQ Quiz, and now 'Een jaar gratis'? Waw, you guys amaze me. However, I would probably not know any walloon presenter if I'd ever met one. So I take it you never heard of 'Bert Kruismans' too. Great stand-up comedian? Went to see him live this evening. He was amazing. :P

Anyway, isn't he just 'Kirkus'??

No, no, I know. Probably. No and no. Great and finally yes, he looks just like Kirkus. ;D

neka
03-04-2006, 06:32 AM
I actually think we live in a different country... ;D

neka
03-04-2006, 06:35 AM
...And I'll tell you why I said that. I read on l'equipe that Malisse lost in Las Vegas by withdrawing. I thought I'd read about it in "Le Soir" (largest ciculation French-speaking paper) and...nada. In the tennis section it says that the Rochus brothers (French speakers) are in the quarters of the doubles in Dubai. Great isn't it? :(

Sebastien447
03-04-2006, 09:20 AM
...And I'll tell you why I said that. I read on l'equipe that Malisse lost in Las Vegas by withdrawing. I thought I'd read about it in "Le Soir" (largest ciculation French-speaking paper) and...nada. In the tennis section it says that the Rochus brothers (French speakers) are in the quarters of the doubles in Dubai. Great isn't it? :(

"Le Soir!" I miss that paper! ... read it all the time when I lived in France. It was sort of a mix between a legitimate newspaper and a tabloid.

To hell with "Le Monde" ... Le Soir for me! ;D

Kirkus
03-04-2006, 07:24 PM

Apparently the gig is up. ;)

neka
03-05-2006, 10:50 AM

"Le Soir!" I miss that paper! ... read it all the time when I lived in France. It was sort of a mix between a legitimate newspaper and a tabloid.

Actually I think you are confusing two separate papers. You are probably reffering to France Soir, a French daily which shut down a couple of months ago (it was in dire straits for a number of years) whilst I am reffering to Le Soir ( www.lesoir.be ) a Belgian French-speaking paper.

Sebastien447
03-05-2006, 04:22 PM

Actually I think you are confusing two separate papers. You are probably reffering to France Soir, a French daily which shut down a couple of months ago (it was in dire straits for a number of years) whilst I am reffering to Le Soir ( www.lesoir.be ) a Belgian French-speaking paper.

right you are, France Soir was the one ... too bad it's no more, but I'll likely never live there again so what do I care!

::)

neka
03-06-2006, 03:55 AM

right you are, France Soir was the one ... too bad it's no more, but I'll likely never live there again so what do I care!

Actually it was my mistake: France Soir did not shut down finally although it is in dire straits and is seeking someone to buy it; they even published the cartoons of the unameable a couple of weeks ago; read this if it interests you: http://permanent.nouvelobs.com/medias/20060202.OBS4932.html##

Doll_Face
03-06-2006, 10:19 PM

Actually it was my mistake: France Soir did not shut down finally although it is in dire straits and is seeking someone to buy it; they even published the cartoons of the unameable a couple of weeks ago; read this if it interests you: http://permanent.nouvelobs.com/medias/20060202.OBS4932.html##

It's all Greek to me! Neka, you better read the Moderator Guidelines again ::)

Oops, lol.

Doll_Face
03-06-2006, 10:24 PM

Gerna is handsome. He looks Pakistani or Egyptian or something Mediterrean.

HOT

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

neka
03-07-2006, 03:53 AM

Oops, lol.

Actually it's French. :P

And where are those moderator guidelines ? ;D

Sebastien447
03-07-2006, 07:06 AM
I don't see anything at all wrong with providing a link to text in a different language. I think we'd just like to have all TAT posts written in English.

Thanks neka.

Though I haven't found the time to read it yet, I will!

neka
03-07-2006, 07:40 AM

HOT

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

He looks...mysterious ?

Doll_Face
03-07-2006, 08:26 AM

Oops, lol.

Actually it's French. :P

And where are those moderator guidelines ? ;D

You mean to tell me Kirkus didn't send you that long ass explanation IM? Heyyyy, he made me sign it in blood :-/

Okay, Neka, I guess it's up to The Doll to inform you. Read ALL the back posts in our "special" Moderator Lounge (there is some good stuff there). It will take you about 24 hours to read it all, so after tomorrow, I don't wanna hear about you not knowing the ropes. Right Papa? Hehe!

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
03-07-2006, 08:35 AM
I don't see anything at all wrong with providing a link to text in a different language. I think we'd just like to have all TAT posts written in English.

Thanks neka.

Hey French School Teacher,

Don't rescue him! This is called initiation exercises [smiley=fencing.gif] and I can only understand je. When you find the time to read the article, let me know what it said.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
03-07-2006, 08:39 AM

HOT

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

He looks...mysterious ?

No, not mysterious ... smart and cultured. He speaks with us every now and then, but after seeing that photo, I wish he would speak with us more :D

[smiley=engel017.gif]

neka
03-07-2006, 09:20 AM

Thanks neka.

Hey French School Teacher,

Don't rescue him! This is called initiation exercises [smiley=fencing.gif] and I can only understand je. When you find the time to read the article, let me know what it said.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

I've been to the army you know, I can spot initiation exercises when they form in the instructor's brain... ;D

neka
03-07-2006, 09:21 AM
No, not mysterious ... smart and cultured. He speaks with us every now and then, but after seeing that photo, I wish he would speak with us more :D

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Are you sure you're not a man? You sure think like one... [smiley=hyst.gif]

neka
03-07-2006, 09:23 AM
You mean to tell me Kirkus didn't send you that long ass explanation IM? Heyyyy, he made me sign it in blood :-/

I guess he likes me better... [smiley=yahoo.gif]

neka
03-07-2006, 09:23 AM
Just kidding...

neka
03-07-2006, 09:32 AM
When you find the time to read the article, let me know what it said.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

It basically said why the director of the daily France Soir was fired after he allowed publications of the controversial caricatures of mahomet, and it explains what the internal politics of the paper and the French government are. There, satisfied? ;D

Sebastien447
03-07-2006, 05:46 PM

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

It basically said why the director of the daily France Soir was fired after he allowed publications of the controversial caricatures of mahomet, and it explains what the internal politics of the paper and the French government are. There, satisfied? ;D

You're too nice neka!

If Americans are too egocentric and lazy to learn another language, leave em in the dark I say!

[smiley=tease.gif]

Doll_Face
03-07-2006, 08:28 PM

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Are you sure you're not a man? You sure think like one... [smiley=hyst.gif]

Okay, Mr. Army Man,

What is that supposed to mean? I am a very wise woman and I see things clearly :P

Doll_Face
03-07-2006, 08:37 PM

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

I see, but let me correct you here ... The Prophet's name is spelled Mohammad and there isn't one single painting, drawing or photo of him like there is of Jesus and others in Christianity. Those cartoons were a big deal because of that fact, and because they were created out of malice. I'm glad they fired that director! France just had several riots regarding the treatment of Muslims and he should not have fanned the flames because it wasn't necessary. And no, I'm not satisfied because I like to read the facts for myself and I can't read French.

Je [smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
03-07-2006, 08:43 PM

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

You're too nice neka!

If Americans are too egocentric and lazy to learn another language, leave em in the dark I say!

[smiley=tease.gif]

Shut up, Sebastien, because your teaching skills suck! I spent 10 days with you and only learned je. :-[ Okay Mr. Wise Guy, I had enough of you guys with this French crap. Tomorrow morning, I'm gonna check out French classes at our local college :P

Plus, I took Spanish in junior high school ~~ I didn't learn shit with them either, stupid ass teachers.

Doll_Face
03-07-2006, 08:48 PM

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

You're too nice neka!

[smiley=tease.gif]

AND, aren't you American? Yes, so don't bad mouth us. Or are you? Hmmmm [smiley=39.gif]

Hey Sebe,

Don't you wanna see Richard at the French Open this year? Hotel Sunny is calling me. Whaddaya say :-?

neka
03-07-2006, 11:45 PM
I see, but let me correct you here ... The Prophet's name is spelled Mohammad and there isn't one single painting, drawing or photo of him like there is of Jesus and others in Christianity. Those cartoons were a big deal because of that fact, and because they were created out of malice. I'm glad they fired that director! France just had several riots regarding the treatment of Muslims and he should not have fanned the flames because it wasn't necessary. And no, I'm not satisfied because I like to read the facts for myself and I can't read French.

Je [smiley=engel017.gif]

Sorry Doll, but you're wrong. In all languages, the prophet's name has four different spellings: Mohammad, Mohammed, Muhammed, and sometimes Mahomet. All these spellings are correct. You're also wrong about the fact that France has riots regarding the treatment of muslims; they had riots regarding the treatment of immigrants living in the suburbs of large towns. Not all of them are Muslim though. Finally, it wasn't the director of France Soir that printed the cartoons in the first place. A danish cartoonist came up to a Danish newspaper and said he had trouble finding an editor that would print his children's book about the prophet Mohamet, because no-one would accept the drawings. Hence, the newspaper (Jyllands Posten http://www.jp.dk/ ) offered to print parts of the book over a 12 page spread. The initial reactions started from there and spread to what became a race between newspapers to print drawings of the prophet.

neka
03-07-2006, 11:49 PM
Shut up, Sebastien, because your teaching skills suck! I spent 10 days with you and only learned je.

Come on Doll, he taught you the most important word apart from aimer. If you put the two together you can make a sentence like...je t'aime for instance; ahhhh, French, ze language of ze love.

;D

Sebastien447
03-08-2006, 07:13 AM
Shut up, Sebastien, because your teaching skills suck! I spent 10 days with you and only learned je.

Plus, I took Spanish in junior high school ~~ I didn't learn shit with them either

no comment necessary ... draw your own conclusions here

Doll_Face
03-09-2006, 07:14 AM

Plus, I took Spanish in junior high school ~~ I didn't learn shit with them either

[smiley=moon.gif]

Doll_Face
03-09-2006, 07:18 AM

Je [smiley=engel017.gif]

Sorry Doll, but you're wrong. In all languages, the prophet's name has four different spellings: Mohammad, Mohammed, Muhammed, and sometimes Mahomet. All these spellings are correct. You're also wrong about the fact that France has riots regarding the treatment of muslims; they had riots regarding the treatment of immigrants living in the suburbs of large towns. Not all of them are Muslim though. Finally, it wasn't the director of France Soir that printed the cartoons in the first place. A danish cartoonist came up to a Danish newspaper and said he had trouble finding an editor that would print his children's book about the prophet Mohamet, because no-one would accept the drawings. Hence, the newspaper (Jyllands Posten http://www.jp.dk/ ) offered to print parts of the book over a 12 page spread. The initial reactions started from there and spread to what became a race between newspapers to print drawings of the prophet.

1. I've only seen two spellings.
2. Those immigrants were / are North African Muslims.
3. A bastard commissioned the drawings of the cartoons for that Danish paper, then the asshole re-published them and got fired. I know what I'm talking about!!!!!

:-*

neka
03-09-2006, 07:44 AM
3. A bastard commissioned the drawings of the cartoons for that Danish paper, then the asshole re-published them and got fired. I know what I'm talking about!!!!!

re 1. Check this:
http://dictionary.oed.com/cgi/entry/00299725?single=1&query_type=word&queryword=mahome t&first=1&max_to_show=10

re 2. The riots were not based on their religion. The riots were because of the living conditions in the cités. There have been other instances where religious issues (e.g. the veils worn by women) were at stake but not in this one. And trust me, there are a LOT of different nationalities living in the cités.

re 3. Pretty good summary of what I went at length to explain.

Doll_Face
03-09-2006, 07:57 AM

re 1. Check this:
http://dictionary.oed.com/cgi/entry/00299725?single=1&query_type=word&queryword=mahome t&first=1&max_to_show=10

re 2. The riots were not based on their religion. The riots were because of the living conditions in the cités. There have been other instances where religious issues (e.g. the veils worn by women) were at stake but not in this one. And trust me, there are a LOT of different nationalities living in the cités.

re 3. Pretty good summary of what I went at length to explain.

Neka,

France is not giving instant citizenship to the babies born there. I believe they have to live there for ten years before actually becoming citizens. In America, if you are born here, you are an instant citizen. That's why those Northern African Muslims were pissed. Plus, they are discriminated against in their living conditions and work possibilities. That stupid ass news director should not have printed those cartoons to fan the flames again ~~ I'm glad he was fired.

How is that summary? :P LOL

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

P.S. I don't have access to your link due to non-membership. Plus, I know how to read a regular dictionary [smiley=boxing.gif]

3mlm
03-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Mahomet is not in the online American dictionaries I use (Merriam-Webster and American Heritage) but it is in my paper American Heritage:

Mahomet. Varient of Mohammed.

and

Mohammed .... Also Muhammad ... Mahomet.

I don't have a subscription to the online version of the Oxford English Dictionary, but I do have the paper version and it says:

Mahomet ... 1. The popular rendering of the Arabic name Muhammad, borne by the founder of the religion of Islam (died 632). In literary use now largely superseded by the more correct form MOHAMMED.

And also:

Mohammed ... The name (repr. Arabic Muhammad) of the founder of the Moslem religion. (See the older European form MAHOMET.)

A google search of "Mahomet Islam" brings up mostly articles in French but also a few English references.

Sebastien447
03-09-2006, 11:10 AM

[smiley=moon.gif]

You really need some work on those language skills young lady [smiley=tisk.gif]

Sebastien447
03-09-2006, 11:26 AM
P.S. I don't have access to your link due to non-membership. Plus, I know how to read a regular dictionary

oh geez, for once just admit you were WRONG! ::)

ximo
03-09-2006, 11:39 AM
I think that many countries go too far with PC and minority quotas (I find PC so annoying I can’t say that without rolling my eyes) but France goes to the opposite extreme with total lack of consideration. Not that in other European countries the corridors of parliament are crowded with minorities, but at least there is a certain degree of awareness and they try to keep appearances and make it look like they do care. Not in France, quite the opposite.
I think the whole thing was building up for ages (I’m not one to defend those who want to force little girls to wear black scarves but I can find myself in that weird position now)
I must admit I also think that the immigrant that refuses to give his descendents freedom of choice and pretends to force them into -sometimes- brutal traditions that belong to the Stone Age has also something to do with it all. When I hear them preach about how we should ALL live it makes me quite glad that they are the minority.

:-? I just read above the subject Re: members photos. LOL. How did I end up here without even knowing what I am talking about?. LOL!

Doll_Face
03-09-2006, 07:21 PM

[smiley=moon.gif]

You really need some work on those language skills young lady [smiley=tisk.gif]

Yes, teacher :P

Doll_Face
03-09-2006, 07:25 PM
P.S. I don't have access to your link due to non-membership. Plus, I know how to read a regular dictionary

Wrong about what? The correct spelling of Mohammad? Look, I'm not European (as 3mlm's quotes suggest ~ they like to change shit up). I stick with the original and I've only seen two different spellings of the Prophet's name: Mohammad and Mohammed. Don't listen to Europeans ... they are tricky ;)

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
03-09-2006, 07:38 PM
I think the whole thing was building up for ages (I’m not one to defend those who want to force little girls to wear black scarves but I can find myself in that weird position now)

:-? I just read above the subject Re: members photos. LOL. How did I end up here without even knowing what I am talking about?. LOL!

Ximo,

Please excuse my edit, but I would like to address the two things I pulled out. First of all, I believe rape and sexual assaults are born out of "girls showing their stuff". I'm speaking of the hiphop age and all the porno they call videos. Deprived and aggravated men see that and they attack ANY woman they see in real life. NO WOMAN SHOULD EVER SHOW ALL OF THAT ~~ EVER!!!!!!! It is very dangerous. I remember back in the day when commercials didn't even show bra advertisements. I also remember that Lucy and Ricky were forced to sleep in twin beds. This society is out of control and the results / outcome / reality is crimes on females. I believe the Muslims had it right in covering up their females, but I DO agree they are tooooooooooo tooooooooo extreme with it.

As for your comment about how you ended up here: We are an open community ... shit just flows freely :o Enjoy it, sweetie.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

ximo
03-10-2006, 01:44 AM

Ximo,

Please excuse my edit, but I would like to address the two things I pulled out. First of all, I believe rape and sexual assaults are born out of "girls showing their stuff". I'm speaking of the hiphop age and all the porno they call videos. Deprived and aggravated men see that and they attack ANY woman they see in real life. NO WOMAN SHOULD EVER SHOW ALL OF THAT ~~ EVER!!!!!!! It is very dangerous. I remember back in the day when commercials didn't even show bra advertisements. I also remember that Lucy and Ricky were forced to sleep in twin beds. This society is out of control and the results / outcome / reality is crimes on females. I believe the Muslims had it right in covering up their females, but I DO agree they are tooooooooooo tooooooooo extreme with it.

As for your comment about how you ended up here: We are an open community ... shit just flows freely :o Enjoy it, sweetie.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

I couldn’t disagree more Dolface. You really lost me there!
Nothing justifies rape, weather the victim was naked or appeared willing at first. Rape happens in all sort of societies with all sort of moral roles, using rape for squeamish crusades against videos is not going to help against violence. No means no and if somebody doesn’t get that clear message we have a real problem.
I believe everybody has the right to cover up as they wish, as well as not to do so. Have you ever been in a nudist camp? It’s probably the place where there is less sexual tension; it’s just killed by exposure.
I’m sorry but I also have a problem with you saying “covering up their females”. They are not theirs. Even if they force them to be. It’s about dignity. If women decide to cover them selves good for them.

neka
03-10-2006, 01:44 AM

Wrong about what? The correct spelling of Mohammad? Look, I'm not European (as 3mlm's quotes suggest ~ they like to change shit up). I stick with the original and I've only seen two different spellings of the Prophet's name: Mohammad and Mohammed. Don't listen to Europeans ... they are tricky ;)

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Oh yeah, Tricky, remember him ? http://www.moon-palace.de/

neka
03-10-2006, 01:54 AM
I hereby officialy let go of this thread. We agree to disagree but we do not know what we agree on and disagree on and whether we disagree with what was originally agreed or whether we agree with what we currently disagree.

Hence, I propose that we lay this thing to rest. Obviously we all have strong feelings about this issue and although I think we tend to see eye to eye on certain issues (i.e. treatment of immigrants in Europe) we certainly have divergent opinions on other concerns.

If this proposition is not to your liking, we could always have a boxing match about it and the last person standing is the one who is right. I have to warn you though, I'm 6'2" and weigh 190 lbs. They also call me Rocky... ;D

3mlm
03-10-2006, 02:47 AM
Nothing justifies rape, weather the victim was naked or appeared willing at first. Rape happens in all sort of societies with all sort of moral roles, using rape for squeamish crusades against videos is not going to help against violence. No means no and if somebody doesn’t get that clear message we have a real problem.
I believe everybody has the right to cover up as they wish, as well as not to do so. Have you ever been in a nudist camp? It’s probably the place where there is less sexual tension; it’s just killed by exposure.
I’m sorry but I also have a problem with you saying “covering up their females”. They are not theirs. Even if they force them to be. It’s about dignity. If women decide to cover them selves good for them.

AMEN

I tried to find the words to respond to Doll's post but couldn't. Thanks for your response.

Doll_Face
03-10-2006, 08:43 AM

Ximo,

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Ximo,

There is a reason why older mothers didn't allow their girls go out the house uncovered. I was raised in a big BIG family (5 siblings) and my mother has 12 siblings. The girls in my family wouldn't dare wear what these ladies are wearing today. When I mentioned the videos, they aren't just dancing like on Soul Train or American Bandstand, they are performing sex acts while damn near naked!!! Have you watched BET or MTV lately? I turned it on two weeks ago and was absolutely stunned. I'm 43, so I've been around for a while, but I have never seen anything like it. It's worst than porno. So when I say cover yourself up, that's exactly what my Mom and Dad told me, and that's what I tell my nieces and god-daughters and anyone else that will listen.

I wasn't implying that rape is the woman's fault, because we both know that isn't true. What I AM saying is that no young lady should walk out the house with hot pants on showing their asses, and tops that barely cover their nipples. If they know it or not, or if you agree with me or not, it does entice the wrong element. That is the plain truth, and if you can't understand that, sorry. NOTHING will make me change my mind about it ... NOTHING AND NO ONE!!!

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
03-10-2006, 08:53 AM

AMEN

I tried to find the words to respond to Doll's post but couldn't. Thanks for your response.

3mlm,

There is nothing wrong with your language skills. Why can't you just say what you want to say? How many daughters have you raised? I have two sisters, four nieces, two god-daughters, and about 100 first cousins. When I talk about the way girls should be raised, I know what I'm talking about.

My younger sister moved to Colorado, and she wants to send her fourteen year old daughter (my god-daughter) to me so she can attend the same high school we did. I told her sure. She knows I'll take good care of the baby, and I won't allow her to wear those nasty hoochie momma outfits.

It's just plain and simple to me. I don't want strange men starring at me, and they won't be googling over anyone in my family either. That's why I quit modeling as a teenager.

Doll_Face
03-10-2006, 08:58 AM
I hereby officialy let go of this thread. We agree to disagree but we do not know what we agree on and disagree on and whether we disagree with what was originally agreed or whether we agree with what we currently disagree.

Hence, I propose that we lay this thing to rest. Obviously we all have strong feelings about this issue and although I think we tend to see eye to eye on certain issues (i.e. treatment of immigrants in Europe) we certainly have divergent opinions on other concerns.

If this proposition is not to your liking, we could always have a boxing match about it and the last person standing is the one who is right. I have to warn you though, I'm 6'2" and weigh 190 lbs. They also call me Rocky... ;D

Well hello, Rocky. Ever meet Ali? [smiley=boxing.gif] Don't make me kick your ass.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Sebastien447
03-10-2006, 09:12 AM
I'm a lover, not a fighter ...

BUT!

anyone picking on my sweetie will have a serious problem on their hands -- I'm 6'3" 205 pounds and I've been lifting heavy since last August.

Doll_Face
03-10-2006, 10:30 AM

BUT!

anyone picking on my sweetie will have a serious problem on their hands -- I'm 6'3" 205 pounds and I've been lifting heavy since last August.

[smiley=kissing.gif]

Kirkus
03-10-2006, 04:19 PM
I'm just wondering if anyone saw the new pic on the member's photo page?

;D

neka
03-10-2006, 04:19 PM

BUT!

Bring it on big boy ! [smiley=blahs.gif]

PeterSkan
03-10-2006, 04:43 PM
I have to warn you though, I'm 6'2" and weigh 190 lbs. They also call me Rocky... ;D

Please, no - not another Rocky! What is it about tennis message boards and all the flippin' Rocky's?

Besides, something tells me that is not what Seb wanted to hear. But before you go baiting him any further, take another look at his pic on the member's photo page. Now what do suppose that hunk of meat is that he's gnawing on? That ain't no Colonel Sanders, my friend.

neka
03-11-2006, 02:33 AM

;D

Yes I did...Isn't this what this thread was originally intended for? Look where it ended.... ;)

Doll_Face
03-12-2006, 04:55 AM
I have to warn you though, I'm 6'2" and weigh 190 lbs. They also call me Rocky... ;D

Please, no - not another Rocky! What is it about tennis message boards and all the flippin' Rocky's?

Besides, something tells me that is not what Seb wanted to hear. But before you go baiting him any further, take another look at his pic on the member's photo page. Now what do suppose that hunk of meat is that he's gnawing on? That ain't no Colonel Sanders, my friend.

SkanCan,

Sebe was gnawing on a turkey drumstick, lol.

SkanCan ~~ You do know that Sebe (pronounced Sebbie) and I spent ten days together in London and Paris, right? HE IS MY BOY ... DON'T MESS WITH HIM 8-)

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
03-12-2006, 04:57 AM

;D

Yes I did...Isn't this what this thread was originally intended for? Look where it ended.... ;)

LMGAO

Welcome to TAT, Nekkie Baby :D

Doll_Face
03-12-2006, 05:02 AM

BUT!

Bring it on big boy ! [smiley=blahs.gif]

[smiley=fencing.gif]

Sebe and I can turn this mother OUT!!!!!

Germans, LOL ::)

You should meet my boy in Nawlens (Glen) ... LMGAO [smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
03-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Dolly's first day of kindergarten ~~ eat your hearts out.

:P

Doll_Face
03-19-2006, 09:30 AM

ADORABLE, if I may say so myself. ;D

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Kirkus
03-19-2006, 11:39 AM
Ahhhhhhhh! What a great pic! I just wanna go pinch your cheeks.

Doll_Face
03-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Ahhhhhhhh! What a great pic! I just wanna go pinch your cheeks.

Kirkus,

I'm dangerous with my scanner, lol.

Take a good look at that pic, especially the milk box. I used to love to skim the cream off the top ... LDL, HDL, uh oh.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

neka
03-19-2006, 12:36 PM

Really adorable Dolly. By the way, if you want to find out which celeb you look the most like, check this site:

http://myheritage.com/ It says I look like Richard Freeman (who????)

Doll_Face
03-20-2006, 12:17 AM

Really adorable Dolly. By the way, if you want to find out which celeb you look the most like, check this site:

Neka,

I look like Dorothy Dandridge and sing like Billie Holiday :o [smiley=yes.gif]

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

[smiley=engel017.gif]

neka
03-20-2006, 03:17 AM

Neka,

I look like Dorothy Dandridge and sing like Billie Holiday :o [smiley=yes.gif]

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Damn, it didn't tell me who I sing like...Probably like Britney Spears on steroids. ;D

PeterSkan
03-20-2006, 09:03 PM

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

You may indeed, cutie, though there's no need to, 'cuz SkanCan is hollerin' it from the rooftops.

Now when I see old photos like this, I always wonder what happened to the manufactured items in view. Like the chair on the porch - whatever happened to it? Or the House Number sign - is it still around?

Oh well - what we do know is that our little doll has grown up to be a gorgeous and dynamic woman - she's still with us and I, for one, am absolutely delighted!

Doll_Face
03-24-2006, 05:07 AM

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

You may indeed, cutie, though there's no need to, 'cuz SkanCan is hollerin' it from the rooftops.

Now when I see old photos like this, I always wonder what happened to the manufactured items in view. Like the chair on the porch - whatever happened to it? Or the House Number sign - is it still around?

Oh well - what we do know is that our little doll has grown up to be a gorgeous and dynamic woman - she's still with us and I, for one, am absolutely delighted!

Hey sweetheart [smiley=sweetheart.gif]

All the items in that photo have been preserved, except that cheap ass chair, lol. The milkbox helped to save my eldest brother's life. The number sign is still there, but it's also within me (my birth weight). :D

We can thank Professor Veit for educating The Doll in the geography of the "old world". LOL Sebe and I walked all through it!

[smiley=kissing.gif]

Jelisabeta
04-14-2006, 05:09 AM

This is soooooooooo cute!!!!

Doll_Face
04-15-2006, 07:46 AM

This is soooooooooo cute!!!!

Hello Jelisabeta,

I was four and smart as a whip ... I had to do some serious leg work tho, lol. ;)

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

catz33
05-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Hi guys,

It's been a long haul back and while I still have some nutritional problems to deal with and a lung still struggling I think I am ready to post my pic without scaring anyone!!!! Hehehe!!

Can't do anything with the hair though.....totally different critter than before chemo..I'll just continue to mow it!!!!!!

Hehehehe!

What size do I e-mail you Kirkus?

Kirkus
05-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Hi guys,

It's been a long haul back and while I still have some nutritional problems to deal with and a lung still struggling I think I am ready to post my pic without scaring anyone!!!! Hehehe!!

Can't do anything with the hair though.....totally different critter than before chemo..I'll just continue to mow it!!!!!!

Hehehehe!

What size do I e-mail you Kirkus?

Yippee! How fun is this? Send whatever size you got.

catz33
05-04-2006, 10:59 PM
I don't know Kirkus, I'm already feeling a bit shy [smiley=undecided.gif]

Kirkus
05-04-2006, 11:06 PM
I don't know Kirkus, I'm already feeling a bit shy [smiley=undecided.gif]
It's totally up to you. We can wait or just forget it all together. Whatever you want. Just let me know.

catz33
05-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Go ahead for awhile and then I will replace it with one of my paintings....It's kind of nice knowing who you are talking to. I know I have enjoyed it from the opposite side.

Kirkus
05-04-2006, 11:31 PM
Go ahead for awhile and then I will replace it with one of my paintings....It's kind of nice knowing who you are talking to. I know I have enjoyed it from the opposite side.
Cool!

I have some updates to do tomorrow (Friday) night. I'll get it online then.

Kirkus
05-05-2006, 10:35 PM
We have a redesigned Member's Photos page and a new photo has been added. Can you find her?

Here's a tacky hint: hubba hubba! ;)

Doll_Face
05-06-2006, 07:55 AM
We have a redesigned Member's Photos page and a new photo has been added. Can you find her?

Ms Catz is HOT :-*

5'4" maybe?

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

neka
05-06-2006, 09:57 AM

Ms Catz is HOT :-*

5'4" maybe?

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Should women say about this about other women? ;D

neka
05-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Mr Kirkus is HOT !!

...Nah, doesn't quite have the same ring to it as " Ms Catz is HOT"

Kirkus
05-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Mr Kirkus is HOT !!

...Nah, doesn't quite have the same ring to it as " Ms Catz is HOT"

LOL. Maybe not the same ring, but is IS true.

catz33
05-06-2006, 03:53 PM
You guys ain't right......Hehehehe!!!!

I'm 5'8"........................

with my shit kickers on.........................

standing on my toes!!!!!

Hehehehe!!!!!

And yes Neka, other women are especially allowed in my honest, biased opinion ;D

And Kirky is hot ...for a boy!!!! ::)

3mlm
05-06-2006, 05:41 PM
No pictures from this grandma since you guys are all so young and beautiful.

And I'm only 5'1" tall (at least this month; next month I'll probably be shorter.)

I'd post a picture of my very handsome 8 year old grandson but that's not safe on the internet.

catz33
05-06-2006, 08:43 PM

And I'm only 5'1" tall (at least this month; next month I'll probably be shorter.)

I'd post a picture of my very handsome 8 year old grandson but that's not safe on the internet.

My mother is 4'9" and is the most stunning woman I have ever seen in my life. My sister looks just like her.

I take more after my father who is also quite handsome but 6' 5" tall. They look very cute when walking hand in hand. My grandmother was also 4'9", but now is about 4'5", she calls herself the incredible shrinking nana.

Doll_Face
05-07-2006, 07:22 AM

I love Mrs 3MlM :-*

Short and still shrinking yes, but I thought all sneaker references belong to your black kickers. ::) LOL You can post the pic of your grandson, because his looks will change soon anyway. Do you think I still look like my pic? Seberdoodle and I partied in the same hotel for a complete night, and he didn't realize it was me, lol lol lol. Yeah, we all look different in pictures.

BTW, Catz is HOT and I am straight, Pain-in-the-ass Neka!!!

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
05-07-2006, 07:27 AM
You guys ain't right......Hehehehe!!!!

I'm 5'8"........................

with my shit kickers on.........................

standing on my toes!!!!!

Hehehehe!!!!!

And yes Neka, other women are especially allowed in my honest, biased opinion ;D

And Kirky is hot ...for a boy!!!! ::)

Good information to know, Ms. Catz (you cute thing you). I'm 5'7", but when wearing pumps, I'm 6'0". And since this early retirement almost took me out (what a joke) I'm back to my pre-baby weight. :P

P.S. Papa is dreamy and Seberdoodle is fine as red wine. ;)

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
05-07-2006, 07:31 AM

My mother is 4'9" and is the most stunning woman I have ever seen in my life. My sister looks just like her.

I take more after my father who is also quite handsome but 6' 5" tall. They look very cute when walking hand in hand. My grandmother was also 4'9", but now is about 4'5", she calls herself the incredible shrinking nana.

Hey Catz,

Ever hear of the drug Fasomax? Osteoporosis is a bad thing. If you haven't done so already, I guess now would be a good time to have your bone density checked (yours sound like heredity ~ Italian maybe?).

BTW, my mother passed away before her mother :'(

Sebastien447
05-07-2006, 12:45 PM
Wow! What a great looking group!

Except for Fish face! :P

neka
05-07-2006, 02:54 PM

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Is that what you understood from my comment ?! Hmmm....

You were right !!! But I was just teasing you ;D

catz33
05-07-2006, 04:40 PM
I have heard of it and the relatively new procedures to stop shrinking, because of nana actually. She shook her head at the information and said,

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust". lol

She will be 93 in June. She wants me to drive "Sam" my car, over on her birthday. I haven't driven for a long time, I stopped driving about 4 years ago because of how I felt about oil and gas, emissions and the environment.......yada, yada, yada......

but I'll take the drive for nana and then park her again.

I had the bone density test when they did the bone marrow biopsy. The assistant was sweating and breathing heavy when he was done. I would have laughed then if I hadn't been in so much pain.

Doll_Face
05-08-2006, 12:40 PM

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Is that what you understood from my comment ?! Hmmm....

You were right !!! But I was just teasing you ;D

Hey Nekkie,

[smiley=moon.gif]

neka
05-08-2006, 12:47 PM
You want me to kiss that beautiful butt? Only if the Fed wins the French... (start praying ;D)

Doll_Face
05-08-2006, 12:47 PM
I have heard of it and the relatively new procedures to stop shrinking, because of nana actually. She shook her head at the information and said,

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust". lol

She will be 93 in June. She wants me to drive "Sam" my car, over on her birthday. I haven't driven for a long time, I stopped driving about 4 years ago because of how I felt about oil and gas, emissions and the environment.......yada, yada, yada......

but I'll take the drive for nana and then park her again.

I had the bone density test when they did the bone marrow biopsy. The assistant was sweating and breathing heavy when he was done. I would have laughed then if I hadn't been in so much pain.

OUCH

My brother-in-law had that procedure done, and he did cry! I'm sorry you had such a bad ordeal, but I'm delighted you pulled through. You were blessed.

Stay healthy, Ms. Catz :-*

P.S. My car "Red" is more than two years old and she only has 12,000 miles (I don't drive much either, but it's because I'm frightened in cars, lol) ::)

Doll_Face
05-08-2006, 12:50 PM
You want me to kiss that beautiful butt? Only if the Fed wins the French... (start praying ;D)

Nekkie Baby,

Are you speaking to mwahh?

:-[

LOL

In that case: [smiley=kissing.gif]

Sike!!

[smiley=moon.gif]

Doll_Face
05-08-2006, 12:55 PM

Nekkie Baby,

LOL

Sike!!

[smiley=moon.gif]

BTW, you better ask Sebermeanie what happened when we went to Wimby last year ... hint: Venus won it all !! ;)

I have special powers like that.

[smiley=engel017.gif]

This year, I'm still looking for an escort to accompany me to The French ... Go Fed :P

Doll_Face
05-08-2006, 12:56 PM

Nekkie Baby,

LOL

Sike!!

[smiley=moon.gif]

BTW, you better ask Sebermeanie what happened when we went to Wimby last year ... hint: Venus won it all !! ;)

I have special powers like that.

[smiley=engel017.gif]

This year, I'm still looking for an escort to accompany me to The French ... Go Fed :P

LOL

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

PeterSkan
06-10-2006, 05:42 PM
We make a point of celebrating when a member feels sufficiently comfortable with their participation ihere to include their photo on the Member's Photo page. And with good reason - it's a sign of the maturity of the forum and a reflection of the enjoyment the members get from it.

I don't quite know what to make of the fact that Doll's picture is no longer included on that page. Perhaps that was at her request. I don't know the details, but she is clearly upset about something. This is clear from her last post here and what she has said elsewhere.

Doll is long-time member and has among the highest post count. She is [was?] a moderator and has spoken glowingly about the forum.

It is an unfortunate development, and my impression is that it has been very quietly dealt with. I'm not being critical here - I don't have enough info to make a judgment in that respect.

If I can be of any assistance in the matter, please let me know.

Kirkus
08-19-2006, 09:31 PM
I'm happy to say that the Member's Photos page has again been updated. Thanks, Moose!

Come on you guys... lets not be shy any longer.

Kirkus
08-26-2006, 07:32 PM
nelslus and blackgirltennis have submitted photos!

Thanks to both of you.

Let's keep 'em coming!!

3mlm
08-26-2006, 11:41 PM

Thanks to both of you.

Let's keep 'em coming!!

Have to lose a few more pounds and get my hair cut first.

Or can we submit photos from 30 or 40 years ago?

Kirkus
08-27-2006, 12:19 AM

Thanks to both of you.

Let's keep 'em coming!!

Have to lose a few more pounds and get my hair cut first.

Or can we submit photos from 30 or 40 years ago?

Any photo would be great. An actual member photo would be the most fun, old or new, I think. But have a look at Peter's photo.