PDA

View Full Version : Website and TATChat! Changes

Kirkus
11-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Due to the dual registration confusion to new members and a lack of interest to active members, the Member's Area of the website is no longer available. My sincere thanks and apology to those members who took the time to fill out their website profiles and to upload photos to share with the rest of us. All information that was being stored in the member's area has been deleted.

Because of this change to the website, all users of TATChat! must reregister to use it. You can do this by clicking here (http://www.talkabouttennis.com/TATv3/chat/profile.php?register=true) or by following the link in the Community Menu on the website. Username and password are all that are necessary.

This change has also allowed me to add a TATChat! link to our forum. It can be found in the list of links below the logo banner at the top of each forum page. Once registered to access TATChat! you can simply click on that link instead of going first to the website.

My thanks again to those who were active in giving our website member's area a shot.