PDA

View Full Version : Update on TATChat

Kirkus
12-02-2006, 03:09 PM
TATChat's important to a lot of us, and it'll be back as soon as I can secure it. Right now it's too easy for anyone (mainly trouble-makers) to gain access.

I'm working on it and will get it back online just as soon as I can.

--UPDATE--

TATChat! is back online. Unfortunately, Alice isn't and probably won't be again.

hurricanejeanne
12-02-2006, 07:28 PM
So someone hacked tatchat, Kirkus?

Sheesh, there are some people who have nothing better to do than crap like that.

I hope you can secure tatchat as soon as possible. You know how I love my tatchat. ;)

mmmm8
12-02-2006, 07:30 PM

Sheesh, there are some people who have nothing better to do than crap like that.

I hope you can secure tatchat as soon as possible. You know how I love my tatchat. ;)

Well, most likely, it actually WAS all Alice's doing. I kid you not.

hurricanejeanne
12-02-2006, 07:39 PM

Well, most likely, it actually WAS all Alice's doing. I kid you not.

So will there be no more Alice? Or will we get a new chatbot?

mmmm8
12-02-2006, 07:42 PM
I think we might be done with Alice.

I don't know about another one (is there a really a substitute for Alice???), whatever makes Kirkus feel more confident.

hurricanejeanne
12-02-2006, 07:46 PM
I guess in general this event is meaning a huge over haul for tatchat.
And it's up to Kirkus as always. ;)

Jay
12-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Maybe Alice got too smart?

who knows.
All i know is that he/she/it is crazy.

I hope we get TATCHAt back.
but, if it's got to go, it's got to go.
=/

hurricanejeanne
12-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Maybe Alice got too smart?

who knows.
All i know is that he/she/it is crazy.

I hope we get TATCHAt back.
but, if it's got to go, it's got to go.
=/

Jessie you are a TATCHAT whore just like me, we cannot lose our beloved tatchat.
But I don't want to use it unless it's totally secure, too risky not to mention there could be other problems with it too.
>:(

mmmm8
12-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Don't worry, TATChat will be back, Kirkus just needs to take some time to have it back up

hurricanejeanne
12-02-2006, 08:30 PM
Don't worry, TATChat will be back, Kirkus just needs to take some time to have it back up

That's good to know.
TATChat will no doubt be better than ever once Kirkus rolls out the rest of the kinks with it.
We want a healthy TATChat. :)

Kirkus
12-02-2006, 08:32 PM
TATChats back online!

Unfortunately, Alice is not.

I'll be keeping an eye on things to make sure we have no more problems.

Jay
12-02-2006, 08:33 PM

That's good to know.
TATChat will no doubt be better than ever once Kirkus rolls out the rest of the kinks with it.
We want a healthy TATChat. :)
:D
yeah.

hurricanejeanne
12-02-2006, 08:39 PM
Yay TATChat's back. Allez!

(Jessie do you want to tatchat or is it too late now?)

Jay
12-02-2006, 08:42 PM

If you want, sure.

hurricanejeanne
12-02-2006, 08:45 PM

If you want, sure.

:)
Okay, I'll meet you in there. I'll be in there until 1 am EST, then I got to go to bed okay. We can test it out for Kirkus too. Make sure it's up to par and stuff. ;)

hurricanejeanne
12-02-2006, 09:36 PM
Jessie are you not coming to tatchat now?
I'm going to bed in a half hour okay, I'm sorry that we couldn't chat if I missed you.
:( ;)

Jay
12-02-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm going to bed in a half hour okay, I'm sorry that we couldn't chat if I missed you.
I was in TATCHAt when you first asked..but nobody else was =/
i ended up getting off and eating.
Then, when i got back on, you were not on Jeanne.
=/.
oh well..

anywhoo....

Me, you, and mmmm8 are mods in TATCHAT!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=banana.gif]

mmmm8
12-03-2006, 03:46 AM
=/.
oh well..

anywhoo....

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=banana.gif]

We are? Setting the standard pretty low, huh?

hurricanejeanne
12-03-2006, 10:54 AM
=/.
oh well..

anywhoo....

We are? Setting the standard pretty low, huh?

LMAO. Me and Jessie got PM's from Kirkus last night and when I was in TATChat Kirkus was asking me if that was okay if we were the mods for it. I guess that means we're in there a bit much, huh?
*TATChat whores* LOLz!

And I knew Jessie would be over the moon!

Jessie I'm sorry about the whole tatchat thingy. Oh well, I guess they're will be many more tatchats to come. :D

mmmm8
12-03-2006, 10:58 AM
I was notified postfactum. :)

You guys can handle it by yourselves, I'm sure, he just wants me to be there with the ban power.

oploskoffie
12-03-2006, 10:58 AM
More colleagues! Yay! ;D

mmmm8
12-03-2006, 10:59 AM
More colleagues! Yay! ;D

LOVELY avatar. Alice was a Libra?

oploskoffie
12-03-2006, 11:08 AM
More colleagues! Yay! ;D

LOVELY avatar. Alice was a Libra?

In Disney's version she was not, at least not this obvious. In American McGee's game version it's a rather prominent feature. I never spent enough time on that game to know it's significance, though.

hurricanejeanne
12-03-2006, 11:09 AM

You guys can handle it by yourselves, I'm sure, he just wants me to be there with the ban power.

All three of us have to power to ban in there. Kirkus just wants us to keep a look out for people who shouldn't be in there and are only there to start trouble(people who aren't registered in the forums can apparently register for tatchat).

I doubt they'll be any problems because I'm in there a lot and I haven't come across an unfamiliar name or someone who is in there only to cause trouble so I don't think there will be much to moderate, but Kirkus just wants to be super safe with it.
I kinda think he also chose you, M, because you've been here longer and know the ropes better than the two of us. :)

Thanks Koffie. ;)

mmmm8
12-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Ah, yes, the ropes. I know them well. We first met when I was but a young lassie...

Jay
12-03-2006, 12:49 PM

All three of us have to power to ban in there. Kirkus just wants us to keep a look out for people who shouldn't be in there and are only there to start trouble(people who aren't registered in the forums can apparently register for tatchat).

I doubt they'll be any problems because I'm in there a lot and I haven't come across an unfamiliar name or someone who is in there only to cause trouble so I don't think there will be much to moderate, but Kirkus just wants to be super safe with it.
I kinda think he also chose you, M, because you've been here longer and know the ropes better than the two of us. :)

Thanks Koffie. ;)

I seen a few posters (while i was alone with Alice..R.I.P) go in there who's name's were kind of obvious that they weren't a part of this forum. The last time this happened it was a couple of days ago.

LOLz@ mmmm8's post. Yes, you and the rope DO know each other..quite quite well. :D

mmmm8
12-03-2006, 01:10 PM
really, jessie? What happened? Did they just leave?

Jay
12-03-2006, 01:13 PM

yes, they would come in.... then leave.
one's name was "doodoo" or "shit", or something like that.

maybe they noticed me and Alice were undressed and havin our "alone" time?

Kirkus
12-03-2006, 01:16 PM

yes, they would come in.... then leave.
one's name was "doodoo" or "shit", or something like that.

maybe they noticed me and Alice were undressed and havin our "alone" time?

It was "caca" and I removed it.