PDA

View Full Version : IWSP Womens' Day 6 (Mon) Pick

Moose
03-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Hello, and welcome to Day 6 of the Women's BNP Paribas at Indian Wells Suicide Pool.

Your Day 6 Women's choice is from the 8 3nd round matches from the BOTTOM half of the womens draw. As always, you will be making one pick each day, and once you use a player, you cannot use them again for the remainder of the tournament.

Post your Day 6 Womens selection by responding in this thread. Since the Indian Wells (and Miami) games are both "practice" pools, we will not keep a formal Picks and Results thread, so it is your responsibility to self-score your way through the tournament. We encourage you to do this by listing all your previous picks in your post for each day (simply cut and paste from the day before), as this has proven the best way to track your picks from our experience. Your pick should then look something like this:

Day 1: Comtesse De Kermel
Day 2: Emelienne "Didi" Vlasto
Day 3: Kea Bouman
Day 4: Cilly Aussem
Day 5: Simone Lafargue
Day 6: Raymonde Veber

Your Day 6 Womens Pick is due no later than 11:00 a.m. (PT) on Monday, March 12 - that is 2:00 p.m. East Coast time

Good luck, and thanks for joining us!

DAY 6 MATCHES:

(7) BARTOLI, Marion FRA v. SCHEEPERS, Chanelle RSA
(23) SAFAROVA, Lucie CZE v. (10) SCHIAVONE, Francesca ITA
(15) IVANOVIC, Ana SRB v. PERVAK, Ksenia KAZ
ARVIDSSON, Sofia SWE v. (4) WOZNIACKI, Caroline DEN

(6) STOSUR, Samantha AUS v. (30) PETROVA, Nadia RUS
(20) KIRILENKO, Maria RUS v. DOMINGUEZ LINO, Lourdes ESP
(16) CIBULKOVA, Dominika SVK v. (21) VINCI, Roberta ITA
HALEP, Simona ROU v. (2) SHARAPOVA, Maria RUS

shtexas
03-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Open!

Drop-shot
03-11-2012, 08:15 PM
1. Barthel
2. Rybarikova
3. Kuznetsova
4. Ivanovic
5. Kerber
6. Kirilenko

Scotty
03-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Hey Drop,

Let's pick the same person, to increase the odds that Moose has to keep making picks threads. :p

1. Barthel
2. Scheepers
3. Kuznetsova
4. Ivanovic
5. Goerges
6. Maria Kirilenko

Moose
03-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Hey Drop,

Let's pick the same person, to increase the odds that Moose has to keep making picks threads. :p

Remember, Scotty, I am owed 1 dose of good karma for turning in the ticket that I found on Saturday. I was saving it for something special, but I could be tempted to gift it to one Lourdes Dominguez Lino, and then pack up my computer for the rest of vacation.

shtexas
03-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Closed! Good luck!