PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Drills, Lessons, Articles

Kirkus
02-16-2007, 02:19 PM
TAT is looking for someone to submit drills, lessons, or how-to articles to benefit our members who are working on improving their game. Obviously some experience would be preferable. Articles will be published on TAT but the author will hold the copyright tag.

The pay is lousy (nothing) except to say that you'll gain exposure on our growing website and you'll be helping our community to branch out and offer more to it's membership.

If you're interested, drop me a PM.

mrjiggyfly2
02-16-2007, 03:14 PM
bump

Jay
02-16-2007, 03:57 PM
TAT is looking for someone to submit drills, lessons, or how-to articles to benefit our members who are working on improving their game. Obviously some experience would be preferable. Articles will be published on TAT but the author will hold the copyright tag.

The pay is lousy (nothing) except to say that you'll gain exposure on our growing website and you'll be helping our community to branch out and offer more to it's membership.

Maybe i can get my tennis coach to sign up to TAT and do this!
I think he'd be interested.

Kirkus
02-16-2007, 04:20 PM

That'd be great, Jessie. Make sure he/she realized that there's no money involved.

Jay
02-16-2007, 09:24 PM

That'd be great, Jessie. Make sure he/she realized that there's no money involved.

Oh, of course.

Sebastien447
02-17-2007, 10:14 AM
I can do it. No salary required, all you'll you have to do is ...

be nice to me ;D