PDA

View Full Version : TATStuff online store -- feedback

Kirkus
02-22-2007, 11:57 PM
I'd love to know if those of you who've purchased products from our new online store, TATStuff, are satisfied with your purchase.

Please drop me a PM and let me know -- positive or negative. Thanks!

-Kirk

GVGirl
02-23-2007, 04:19 AM
I just received some items 2 days ago. They look and feel good. I ordered a Green TAT shirt, a basball jersey tailgate shirt and a tank top tailgate shirt. I also ordered a JR ringer t-shirt for a niece-those really do run small.

I still would like a tailgate t-shirt the color of the TAT green t-shirt. I like dressing in the color of tennis balls. LOL Can you create a green t-shirt with the tailgate logo in the back?

The products are good Kirkus.

mrjiggyfly2
02-23-2007, 04:59 AM
I just received my stuff. It looks good. the long sleeve T has dirt on it. I think it will come out in the wash. I'll let you know. I plan on wearing it at the Tennis Channel Open.

GVGirl
02-23-2007, 12:32 PM
bump..bump.. bump isn't that the name of a song?

GVGirl
05-22-2007, 08:39 PM
The purpose of this post is to:

A) A shameless plug to sell more TAT items

B) Request that some of the TAT t-shirts come in black

C) Make sure that everyone attending future TAT events buys a t-Shirt as you have to wear one for the Tailgate!

D) Bump this thread

E) Request that one of the Tailgate t-shirts be made in tennis ball color- yellow/green

F) Another shameless plug to sell more TAT items

G) All of the above

Answer: G)

GVGirl
05-22-2007, 08:42 PM
I would also like a request for a TAT t-shirt to come in Wonder Pets colors. LOL

dryrunguy
05-22-2007, 10:44 PM
Damn... I don't get to do much shopping.

Note to self... Gotta fix that.

Dry

dryrunguy
10-16-2007, 11:03 AM
Kirkus, I'll have you know that I wear my TAT stuff EVERYWHERE--not just the U.S. Open! Of course, I bought enough items to clothe a small country, but that's neither here nor there. Seriously, almost every time I leave my house, I'm wearing something TAT.

And I especially enjoy my TAT mug of coffee every morning (I bought two mugs as well).

BTW, I've decided that TAT stuff is going to make good Christmas gifts. ;)

Dry

Kirkus
10-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Kirkus, I'll have you know that I wear my TAT stuff EVERYWHERE--not just the U.S. Open! Of course, I bought enough items to clothe a small country, but that's neither here nor there. Seriously, almost every time I leave my house, I'm wearing something TAT.

And I especially enjoy my TAT mug of coffee every morning (I bought two mugs as well).

BTW, I've decided that TAT stuff is going to make good Christmas gifts. ;)

Dry

Cool!

I still don't own any TAT Stuff. And I get it at a discount. LOL.

dryrunguy
10-16-2007, 11:35 AM
Cool!

I still don't own any TAT Stuff. And I get it at a discount. LOL.

Why do you need a discount, kirkus? Just have Katerina Bohmova and her mommy lift a few items for you...

Dry

GVGirl
10-16-2007, 01:54 PM
I'd like to place an early request for a black US Open TAT 08 Taligate shirt!
I'm sure that 4M8 and Ti would agree! NYers love to wear black!

munchin
10-16-2007, 02:13 PM
Mein Gott, how did I go this long without having an "I got slammed in the suicide pool" sleeveless T....how did I go this long without once noticing the TAT store? I think when I get paid next week it'll be time for a little shopping.

dryrunguy
10-16-2007, 02:13 PM
I'd like to place an early request for a black US Open TAT 08 Taligate shirt!
I'm sure that 4M8 and Ti would agree! NYers love to wear black!

I like black, too! But maybe we should start with the TAT thong and work our way up to t-shirts.

dryrunguy
10-16-2007, 02:23 PM
Mein Gott, how did I go this long without having an "I got slammed in the suicide pool" sleeveless T....how did I go this long without once noticing the TAT store? I think when I get paid next week it'll be time for a little shopping.

Are you an experienced online shopper, munchin? The reason I ask is this... I am NOT an experienced online shopper. But I wanted to go to the TAT Tailgate at the U.S. Open, and GVGirl made it VERY clear that we were supposed to wear a TAT item.

So, I visit the TAT store. Little did I know it was like throwing heroin in front of someone trying to complete a methadone program... or Zuzana Ondraskova in the back seat of oohsalmon's car... Or F-Lo in GVGirl's bathtub... I was clicking on everything. I couldn't stop. Before I knew it, I was out $200+ bucks. Worth EVERY penny, mind you... But I was unable to contain myself...

So, just be careful.... The TAT Store is a dangerous place.

Dry

GVGirl
10-16-2007, 02:28 PM
Are you an experienced online shopper, munchin? The reason I ask is this... I am NOT an experienced online shopper. But I wanted to go to the TAT Tailgate at the U.S. Open, and GVGirl made it VERY clear that we were supposed to wear a TAT item.

So, I visit the TAT store. Little did I know it was like throwing heroin in front of someone trying to complete a methadone program... or Zuzana Ondraskova in the back seat of oohsalmon's car... Or F-Lo in GVGirl's bathtub... I was clicking on everything. I couldn't stop. Before I knew it, I was out $200+ bucks. Worth EVERY penny, mind you... But I was unable to contain myself...

Dry

ROFL :hyst:

(From your mouth to God's ears)

Jay
10-16-2007, 03:15 PM
me too! :D

Dry :hyst:

Or JCF with moi :D

GVGirl
01-05-2008, 03:29 PM
http://www.cafepress.com/tatstuff (http://www.cafepress.com/tatstuff)
(Shameless plug to buy TAT merchandise. Also to remind the IW and Tennis Channel Open tailgaters to buy a TAT item to wear for both the tournaments and TATI:))

I would like to put in a request for black TAT t-shirts!:)

Also a request for tennis ball colored yellow-green tailgate shirts!:) I wear the generic TAT t-shirt that's tennis ball color and people love it.

Kirkus
01-05-2008, 04:02 PM
http://www.cafepress.com/tatstuff (http://www.cafepress.com/tatstuff)
(Shameless plug to buy TAT merchandise. Also to remind the IW and Tennis Channel Open tailgaters to buy a TAT item to wear for both the tournaments and TATI:))

I would like to put in a request for black TAT t-shirts!:)

Also a request for tennis ball colored yellow-green tailgate shirts!:) I wear the generic TAT t-shirt that's tennis ball color and people love it.

Black t-shirts, and new colors will be available in the near future. :)

Unfortunately, due to time constraints (my time is constrained by other stuff right now :) ), custom IW and TCOpen apparel isn't going to be available. But there's still plenty of cool apparel available for those tailgate parties.

mmmm8
01-05-2008, 04:09 PM

Unfortunately, due to time constraints (my time is constrained by other stuff right now :) ), custom IW and TCOpen apparel isn't going to be available. But there's still plenty of cool apparel available for those tailgate parties.

I love you

GVGirl
01-05-2008, 04:11 PM

Cool new colors!!!:) Thanks!

I wasn't even thinking about customized t-shirts for IW, TC tailgates I was just thinking about good old fashioned regular TAT t-shirts.:)

oohsalmon
01-05-2008, 04:11 PM
I love you

You New Yorkers really love black must not have a lot of dandruff.

Scotty
01-05-2008, 04:12 PM

hmm ... I'm sensing that the TATI may have to have fashion prizes (most coordinated, "TAT"iest, ...) to go along with the fun doubles.

GVGirl
01-05-2008, 04:14 PM
You New Yorkers really love black must not have a lot of dandruff.

Black is beautiful :)!

So is tennis ball green http://images.cafepress.com/product/106856268v11_240x240_Front.jpg

mmmm8
07-14-2008, 04:53 AM
FYI: Not only are the beautiful TAT USO Open Tailgate Shirts available in multiple styles and colors, regular TAT logo merchandise is now available in dark colors, as well!!!

GVGirl
07-14-2008, 05:05 AM
FYI: Not only are the beautiful TAT USO Open Tailgate Shirts available in multiple styles and colors, regular TAT logo merchandise is now available in dark colors, as well!!!

I love it- black t-shirts! :banana:
http://images.cafepress.com/product/284359870v6_240x240_Front_Color-Black.jpg

GVGirl
08-15-2008, 11:03 AM
I just received my Tailgate t-shirts!!! :yahoo:

I ordered Red, Black and Violet!

They are very nice. What's interesting is that the logo on my black t-shirt is a little bigger than the other 2. Not that I mind.

Now the tough part, which one do I wear to the tailgate? All of them are nice! I'm leaning to either the violet one or the black one. Maybe I should start a poll. LOL

GVGirl
08-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Oh yes, please don't forget to wear a TAT item to the tailgate!!! Pin, shirt, thong or whatever.

Another shameless plug for the TAT store!!

15 days until the tailgate!