PDA

View Full Version : Prediction Scores : Week of 010212

patrick
01-09-2012, 05:17 AM
This week's results can be found at the following link:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/contests/pc2012/results/010212RESULTS.htm

You can use the tabs at the bottom of the report to show sorted results by category.

We all need to sing the Canadian national anthem as our winner for the week is PeterSkan with Garp6 finishing second and Mikel finishing third.

On the ATP, Tobiasfunke finished first with PeterSkan finishing second with Garp6, Charlie02123, Togtdyalttai and Pingponger finishing in a tie for third.

On the WTA, Munchin and Ribbons finished in a tie for first with Garp6, Mikel and MWoods finishing in a tie for third.

On Hopman Cup, PeterSkan and DaveG had the most points; therefore they are the early leaders in the Bonus category.

Congratulations to this week's winners and high-scorers!

PeterSkan
01-09-2012, 07:11 AM
What a nice way to start off the year ... with a surprise! No doubt this will be my only win of the year. And I see I cracked the 100-barrier with the help of Hopman Cup! I never even paid attention to that tournament before ... it seems to go on forever.

Well - this just goes to show that it pays not to miss the deadlines. Especially this time of year when they creep up so quickly.

I will indulge myself with this victory by putting in a shameless plug for this year's set of SkanTests and express my heartfelt thanks to the grand staff here at TAT for letting me post the threads here.

Here's the link to the AO thread. Stay tuned for the contest details:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20214

kandi
01-09-2012, 07:59 AM
Congrats to all you winners -- a nice way to start the year! Not to be compared with my own feeble efforts including missing a deadline - ouch!

tobiasfunke
01-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Typical. Win the ATP the same week I miss every WTA deadline.

Congrats to all winners!

Ribbons
01-09-2012, 09:41 AM
:woot: *high-fives munchin and the other winnahs*

*returns to staring sadly at ruins of AMitS team*

mwoods
01-09-2012, 09:46 AM
Typical. Win the ATP the same week I miss every WTA deadline.

Congrats to all winners!

Ha! I laughed when you were directly above me in overall scores despite not picking any WTA tournaments! :o:cheesy:

dryrunguy
01-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Well done Peter et al!

Alternate Post: Why do I continue to subject myself to this weekly source of reliable agony?

shtexas
01-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Nice start, Peter!

Jason11E
01-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Congrats to the winners! Great job!

morct
01-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Well done you guys, great start to the year!!

TennisAnyone74
01-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Congrats to all the winners for a great start to the new year!

TA

garp6
01-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Congrats to a fellow Canadian on the win.

I believe this is the first time that I didn't forget the Hopman Cup.

Last year, I faltered early by missing the deadline in that little Melbourne tournament.

My goal this year is simply to make the deadlines.

garp6
01-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Congrats to a fellow Canadian on the win.

I believe this is the first time that I didn't forget the Hopman Cup.

Last year, I faltered early by missing the deadline in that little Melbourne tournament.

My goal this year is simply to make the deadlines.

Right after I wrote that, I missed WTA this week. So much for New Year's resolutions.

PeterSkan
01-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Right after I wrote that, I missed WTA this week. So much for New Year's resolutions.

Wow - me too! What a way to fall from glory lol