PDA

View Full Version : Will the Patriots repeat?

sportfan92
07-24-2005, 09:14 AM
I say no.

gosh, I hate the patriots with passion. they beat up both my Eagles and Jets last year. >:(

I am tired of hype surrounding them as the greatest football team or whatever.....

let's see what Brady can do without romeo crennel and charlie weis.

Sebastien447
07-24-2005, 09:35 AM
I say no.

gosh, I hate the patriots with passion. they beat up both my Eagles and Jets last year. >:(

I am tired of hype surrounding them as the greatest football team or whatever.....

let's see what Brady can do without romeo crennel and charlie weis.

I too hope they don't repeat, but I wouldn't doubt it ...

they seem to have the line on some kind of secret formula right now ... reminds me of the late eighties/early nineties when everyone wanted to play for Gibbs and become a

REDSKIN!

Doll_Face
07-27-2005, 02:18 AM
I too hope they don't repeat, but I wouldn't doubt it ...

they seem to have the line on some kind of secret formula right now ... reminds me of the late eighties/early nineties when everyone wanted to play for Gibbs and become a

REDSKIN!

Didn't we (The Giants) kick your asses a few times - lol?

And I'm not even gonna mention Joe Theismann's leg (oops) :P

No Ty Law, no SB - idiots.

sportfan92
07-31-2005, 10:01 AM
Redskins(seb), Giants(doll), and Cowboy(KoKo), and Eagles(me) fan all in the same thread??

WOW that's not a good sign..... :D

Sebastien447
08-01-2005, 12:10 AM
Redskins(seb), Giants(doll), and Cowboy(KoKo), and Eagles(me) fan all in the same thread??

All I know is the Eagles are on their way down, the Redskins are on their way up, the Giants are a non-factor, and the Cowboys just plain SUCK! :D

sportfan92
08-01-2005, 12:40 AM
All I know is the Eagles are on their way down, the Redskins are on their way up, the Giants are a non-factor, and the Cowboys just plain SUCK! :D

McNabb and TO will still work together and win the division.

this is a great thing to have.....4 NFC east team fans. what a coincidence:D

sportfan92
08-01-2005, 12:49 AM
Go Eagles

Doll_Face
08-02-2005, 01:42 AM

Stick around, Sport ...

... We'll teach you a few things about fandom ;)