Kirkus
11-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb

Putt In Golf

Penguin Arcade

Magic Towers Solitaire

Charlie02123
11-16-2011, 11:04 PM
Neat! I will check them out and report back.

Charlie02123
11-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Fun! I'm not great at the Yeti games in general, but I enjoy this new one. The penguin shooting game is hysterical. Mini-golf has never been a favorite of mine, mostly because 18 holes takes forever, but I like that this one applauds you.

My favorite was the solitaire tower game. There's definitely more luck involved than the Slingo game, but it's very very fun.

JTContinental
11-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Hot damn!

dryrunguy
11-17-2011, 03:23 PM
So the scoring for Putt in Golf is reversed? The worse you do, the higher you are in the standings?

Kirkus
11-17-2011, 05:12 PM
So the scoring for Putt in Golf is reversed? The worse you do, the higher you are in the standings?
:confused: I don't know. I'll check it out.

Kirkus
11-17-2011, 05:44 PM
My bad. Fixed. :)

Miles
11-17-2011, 06:16 PM
My bad. Fixed. :)

Oh, you should have left it as it was. It would have been fun seeing Dry try to get a terrible score just to remain atop the leader board. :cheesy:

dryrunguy
11-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Oh, you should have left it as it was. It would have been fun seeing Dry try to get a terrible score just to remain atop the leader board. :cheesy:

LOL!

::

Thanks, Kirk. All is good. :)

Kirkus
11-19-2011, 12:04 PM
It looks like we're still having a scoring problem with the Putt In Golf. Apparently it's not saving scores properly. Let me know if you have this problem with it. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of control over the scoring... a lot of it is built-in to the game itself. But I can poke around and see what I can do.

JTContinental
11-19-2011, 12:24 PM
There might also be a problem with the scoring for the icicle game. I've gotten 11 about six times, and each time I get the "transaction timed out" screen.

Kirkus
11-19-2011, 12:49 PM
It looks like we're still having a scoring problem with the Putt In Golf. Apparently it's not saving scores properly. Let me know if you have this problem with it. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of control over the scoring... a lot of it is built-in to the game itself. But I can poke around and see what I can do.

There might also be a problem with the scoring for the icicle game. I've gotten 11 about six times, and each time I get the "transaction timed out" screen.
I don't think this is the problem, but it is a suggestion from tech support...

Log out of the forum, then (re)tick the box "Remember Me" and log back in (make sure you remember your password before logging out!). You should only need to do this once, not every time you visit TAT.

If that doesn't help, we'll need to decide if we want to keep the games that don't score properly.