PDA

View Full Version : Howie Long

Doll_Face
09-25-2005, 02:01 AM
Isn't that man adorable? I love him to death [smiley=make_out.gif]

I remember watching him break through the offensive line like no one was there trying to box him out. What an awesome force. I was in glory when he won the Super Bowl. I'm still in love with the Raiders, and Randy will make them a better team in future years.

As a matter of fact, I love the tension right before the ball is snapped (the ground shakes and time stops).

I LOVE FOOTBALL

Doll_Face
10-02-2005, 02:39 AM
Am I the only one who loves Howie, except for his wife of course?

Hehehheeeeee!

God I love that man [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] Howie [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] Howie with the crew cut [smiley=lovestruck.gif]

Kirkus
10-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Am I the only one who loves Howie, except for his wife of course?<br><br>Hehehheeeeee!<br><br><br>God I love that man [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] Howie [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] Howie with the crew cut [smiley=lovestruck.gif]
OMG!

We need a smiley that'll throw a little cold water on someone. LOL.

Doll_Face
10-08-2005, 11:48 PM
Am I the only one who loves Howie, except for his wife of course?<br><br>Hehehheeeeee!<br><br><br>God I love that man [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] Howie [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] [smiley=lovestruck.gif] Howie with the crew cut [smiley=lovestruck.gif]
OMG!

We need a smiley that'll throw a little cold water on someone. LOL.

Just think,,,

I'm getting ready to hit the sack, but Howie will be there when I awake :D

Awesome, baby!!