PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye TO

sportfan92
11-08-2005, 05:54 PM
I had a chance to ask him some questions at ESPN board.

the guy seems to be an OK guy but he won't come back this season. I asked him which team he is considering and he told me that "it won't be east coast teams"

Doll_Face
11-08-2005, 08:46 PM
He wasn't looking cocky today, hehehehehe. I'm sure he'll pop up some where next year being the same pain in the ass, but I'm glad he's considering west coast teams. Hey, maybe he'll go to the Raiders and fight with Randy :o

catz33
11-08-2005, 08:54 PM
If I was an owner I wouldn't take him on....The boy needs to grow up.......he could be the best player we have ever seen if his talent was the same size as the chip on his shoulder.

I hated to see my Philly team go down but he had to be severed when they did....One player can not hold the team in limbo like that......It's too bad that the other players didn't continue to play ball the way they know how and show some of that vigor on the field instead of measuring dicks in the locker room.

Kirkus
11-08-2005, 10:45 PM
I though his "apology" today was pathetic. Too little, way too late. It's too bad that his ego outweighs his talent.

I'm sure Dallas will pick him up. Jones has turned my Cowboys into a clearing house for misfits.

catz33
11-09-2005, 08:35 AM
T.O. may work in Dallas...Jones is alot of things but I have never known him to be cheap.

The Eagles are cheap. They have a history of low-balling their best players, and they make a big show about not negotiating during contract. They, like all NFL teams, like to claim that a player should honor his contract — despite the fact that the contracts are not guaranteed and teams can and do cut people for any reason they want. In fact, last year when Owens wanted to play in the Super Bowl after he injured his leg, the Eagles made him sign a waiver voiding any claim he might have on the team if he injured the leg worse. he could have ended his career, and they would have paid him not one dime. Anyone other than Owens should have used these facts to engender public sympathy. but Owens is a jerk, and the Eagles managed to come across as the aggrieved party. Maybe, though, they have learned something. They gave their best running back a contract extension this week, and their kicker — who kicked a game winning field goal on a torn hamstring a few weeks ago — a new contract today.

Doll_Face
11-10-2005, 12:26 PM
It's too bad that the other players didn't continue to play ball the way they know how and show some of that vigor on the field instead of measuring dicks in the locker room.

Ms. Catz :o

Bill Parcells is a tough coach, and I don't think he'll put up with Terrell's antics. Can you imagine him and Keyshawn on the same team? Oh gheez, talk about fireworks.

I wish him luck though. Maybe he learned his lesson.

Kirkus
11-12-2005, 09:04 PM
Yowza! Penis talk! :o

TAT: Rated PG13. LOL

I have no doubt another team will pick him up. But the days of multi-year contracts are over for TO, I think,