PDA

View Full Version : The Ohio State Buckeyes

Sebastien447
11-16-2005, 10:02 AM
It seems to be all about the pros this year on TAT ... who's like me and prefers the raw emotion of college ball?

GO BUCKS!

tennis4you
11-17-2005, 10:16 AM
I live 25 minutes away from campus (OSU). I play some tennis there now and then. I actually just watched the OSU men win the national doubles championship 2 weeks ago. But this is indeed a football thread. And with that said, I only watch tennis. So I have nothing to say. :)

Doll_Face
11-17-2005, 11:58 AM
I live 25 minutes away from campus (OSU). I play some tennis there now and then. I actually just watched the OSU men win the national doubles championship 2 weeks ago. But this is indeed a football thread. And with that said, I only watch tennis. So I have nothing to say. :)

That was cute, lol.

Sebastien447
11-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Damn t4, I had no idea you lived in Cbus! Did you grow up there like me?

I remember being scared to death playing tourneys on all those courts next to The Shoe!

tennis4you
11-17-2005, 08:56 PM
The courts next to the shoe are trash, actually torn out. I usually only go there for the indoor tennis. I would go to the outdoor courts to play a few years back, but haven't since 2003? The newer courts are next to the Schotenstien Center. (sp?)

I gew up in Newark Ohio, but I came to Columbus for some tournaments now and then. I currently live in Reynoldsburg.

I have done some work on OSU campus. I did the Architecture for the new Adventure Recreation Center on Woody Hayes dr right before it ducks under 315. $7.5 million facility. Indoor climbing wall, 2 indoor soccer fields, 4 indoor basketball courts, 5 (or 6?) indoor volleyball courts and a bunch of admin area.

I was also involved in tearing down the old Larkins buiding built back in 1972 (or so) and replacing it with the largest Rec center in the US.

I have since left that firm though and work mainly on homes and smaller commercial jobs trying to jump start a business with another guy, AKA, my boss. We have gotten over 100 homes this year. Busy busy busy.

Sebastien447
11-18-2005, 09:32 AM
Cool t4 ... Ohio is a bit on the boring side, but still a great place to live.

[smiley=overhead_clap.gif] [smiley=overhead_clap.gif] [smiley=overhead_clap.gif]GO BUCKS! [smiley=overhead_clap.gif] [smiley=overhead_clap.gif] [smiley=overhead_clap.gif]

(I'm getting nervous already)

meadfish
11-18-2005, 09:08 PM
I know I don't see you guys much these days :-/ , but I saw OSU at #9 and wanted to give congrats to Sebbies, big game this weekend, I'll be pulling for your Bucs.

Our hometown team is Fresno State, who happens to play #1 USC, Go Dogs!

Sebastien447
11-21-2005, 02:02 PM
I know I don't see you guys much these days :-/ , but I saw OSU at #9 and wanted to give congrats to Sebbies, big game this weekend, I'll be pulling for your Bucs.

Our hometown team is Fresno State, who happens to play #1 USC, Go Dogs!

Hey fishface! The Buckeyes won, of course, and your dogs gave USC a scare.

But I suppose you won't be reading this as you will be gone from TAT for another 6 months :-/