PDA

View Full Version : The THRNY Lounge

munchin
07-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Do you need a drink to forget the sorrows your poorly-performing team has caused you? Or do you need a bottle or 4 of Dom Pérignon to celebrate your lineup's wild success? Either way, welcome to the THRNY Lounge!

Post here to celebrate, commiserate, anticipate, gloat, promote and showboat. Or tell us who you'll never put on your team again as long as you live (or until the next fantasy contest). Pull up a chair and take a load off.

Have a drink. On us!

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/data?pid=avimage&iid=iWe9XBMXJ3NI

ptmcmahon
07-13-2011, 09:28 PM
Hope everyone realizes that since Hewitt isn't an eligible pick...he's gonna with Atlanta!

James7
07-15-2011, 05:17 AM
Hope everyone realizes that since Hewitt isn't an eligible pick...he's gonna with Atlanta!

I was looking for him repeatedly on the list. He's going to be at many of these. :(

Ribbons
07-15-2011, 08:02 AM

Nah. He'll get kicked out in quarters by Haas. ;)

munchin
07-15-2011, 09:12 AM
For cryin' out loud. Half my team has withdrawn from Atlanta. Gonna have to redo this.

Drop-shot
07-15-2011, 09:39 AM
For cryin' out loud. Half my team has withdrawn from Atlanta. Gonna have to redo this.

I have my team ready but am waiting for the draw for any last minute changes. With today's update I've already had to scrap one.

ptmcmahon
07-16-2011, 05:35 PM
Is it just me, or is this one of the easiest team selection contests we've had? There's obviously some debates in some places but overall it seems pretty clear how to go.

Charlie02123
07-16-2011, 07:31 PM
Does this start in two days or nine days? :)

patrick
07-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Does this start in two days or nine days? :)

Monday July 18 :)

munchin
07-16-2011, 08:27 PM
Is it just me, or is this one of the easiest team selection contests we've had? There's obviously some debates in some places but overall it seems pretty clear how to go.

Famous last words re: TAT contests ;)

oploskoffie
07-18-2011, 01:07 PM
Deadline at last. Game on, peeps! :p

Charlie02123
07-18-2011, 01:20 PM
Well I know I'll get 2 wins today, because I have 4 players involved against a Charlie's Angels teammate.

GO whoever!

ptmcmahon
07-18-2011, 01:32 PM
So now that we're underway...who withdrew? ;)

oploskoffie
07-18-2011, 01:34 PM
So now that we're underway...who withdrew? ;)

Please tell me that's not a rhetorical question... :cheesy:

munchin
07-18-2011, 01:43 PM
OMG, I almost put Donald Young on my team. He's halfway to getting double bageled.

waylandboy-tw
07-18-2011, 02:29 PM

While I'm not ready as you may be to rename this the "Easy road" to NY;), it is probably the most homogenous first week breakdown I can remember.

I'm waiting on the Ponchi rant on how Fish and Isner should be omitted from selection for this contest:rolleyes::cheesy:;)

We start with 29 teams and there are 8 players who were selected by 19 or more teams.

A
28-Fish
26-Roddick
15-Djokovic
8-Monfils
5-Troicki
4-Melzer
1-Murray

B
28-Isner
20-Del Potro
16-Malisse
14-Anderson
3-Baghdatis
2-Tipsarevic
2-Dolgopolov
1-Verdasco
1-Lopez

C
20-Dimitrov
20-Devvarman
15-Kunitsyn
11-Sweeting
9-Bogomolov Jr.
5-Tursunov
4-Nishikori
1-Kohlschreiber
1-Querrey
1-Hanescu

D
20-Berrer
19-Blake
14-Gulbis
14-Muller
8-Lu
5-Russell
2-Tomic
1-Ferrero
1-Falla
1-Bachinger
1-Mahut
1-De Bakker

Good luck all!

oploskoffie
07-18-2011, 02:32 PM
OMG, I almost put Donald Young on my team. He's halfway to getting double bageled.

In the end, he made it all the way to getting singularly trashed :rolleyes:

Miles
07-18-2011, 02:36 PM
In the end, he made it all the way to getting singularly trashed :rolleyes:

You call winning only 35 out of 95 points as getting singularly trashed? I call it a typical day at the office for Donald. :p

oploskoffie
07-18-2011, 02:47 PM
You call winning only 35 out of 95 points as getting singularly trashed? I call it a typical day at the office for Donald. :p

Overstretched wordplay, I admit :o

can I claim Dutchness?

Charlie02123
07-18-2011, 03:06 PM
You guys! He won over one third of the points against an over-the-hill never-was! Don't suggest that he's a talent-wasting spoiled brat who needs to be sprayed with a fire hose. He obviously deserves all the wild cards forever and ever.

ptmcmahon
07-18-2011, 04:47 PM
While I'm not ready as you may be to rename this the "Easy road" to NY;), it is probably the most homogenous first week breakdown I can remember.

Someone didn't pick Fish? Doesn't he play about eight times in the six weeks?

Funny that Isner was almost universally picked - that was my toughest decision whether or not to include him. I don't think he'll do that well...but he was cheaper than my alternate picks (I may need that 1 extra point later) and has an easy draw this week.

Wonder if the other 2 people who didn't take Roddick like me are Roddick fans? :)

Ribbons
07-18-2011, 06:19 PM
Someone didn't pick Fish? Doesn't he play about eight times in the six weeks?

That would be me. I'm a Mardy fan, but I lack faith in his ability to stay healthy more than one tournament in a row. And I was feeling especially skittish after he pulled out of Friday's WTT match due to an ab issue.

Martini4me
07-18-2011, 06:32 PM
We start with 29 teams and there are 8 players who were selected by 19 or more teams.[/QUOTE]

... and another six players who were on at least half the teams (if we cheat and allow 14/29 to round up to half).

No doubt it will be an incredibly tight leaderboard after the first week.

With all the tournaments Fish is scheduled to play, he was one of the more obvious picks ever. Which made me think, maybe the way to go is to NOT pick him--it's a gamble, but if he get injured or does quite poorly, it separates you from the crowd. However, the benefit wouldn't show up for a few weeksa (until the Masters Series tournments), when you have the benefit of having three top A players, without having to use a trade.

Miles
07-18-2011, 06:35 PM
After winning Atlanta last year, Fish skipped LA so there is no guarantee any of these players will play the week following a win.

ptmcmahon
07-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Entry lists aren't gospel? What have I done?

Drop-shot
07-18-2011, 08:41 PM
Entry lists aren't gospel? What have I done?

:cheesy:

Martini4me
07-19-2011, 06:21 AM
First day carnage! Berrer (picked 20 times), Gulbis (14), Sweeting (11) and Bogolomov(9) all lost. Lots of people lost three players, but no one lost four.

Actually, Devvarman(20), Blake(19--really?), Muller(14) and Russell(5) won, so we were collectively a bit above water, 58-54.

ptmcmahon
07-19-2011, 09:21 AM
Blake(19--really?)

Really! He'll get at a couple WC's if he wants and is already in some events - seems in contests the E group is the safest place to pick American men anyways. I was actually surprised he was ranked high enough to be a contest pick actually.

shtexas
07-19-2011, 10:03 AM
I'd say day 1 is no big deal. But, with all of us having teams so close to each other, something as simple as Blake beating Gulbis can make a difference.

oploskoffie
07-19-2011, 10:15 AM
I'd say day 1 is no big deal. But, with all of us having teams so close to each other, something as simple as Blake beating Gulbis can make a difference.

Depressingly true :cheesy:

oploskoffie
07-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Something simple has happened!

Drop-shot
07-19-2011, 06:47 PM
Really! He'll get at a couple WC's if he wants and is already in some events - seems in contests the E group is the safest place to pick American men anyways. I was actually surprised he was ranked high enough to be a contest pick actually.

And that Hewitt was not!

Charlie02123
07-20-2011, 05:51 PM
Since everyone has Isner, I guess I'm rooting for Blake to beat him. :confused:

ptmcmahon
07-23-2011, 04:25 AM
Looks like the 14 Muller pickers are the big winners this week. The rest of us now only really care about him losing ASAP.

Checking next week's draw...YAY Devvarman and Sweeting in round 1 again! Only this time Devvarman isn't seeded. Berrer and Blake round 1 too...they're trying to get rid of my scrubs quickly.

I thought Tursonov was out for awhile...he could turn out to be a nice sneaky pick.

Charlie02123
07-23-2011, 02:14 PM
Looks like the 14 Muller pickers are the big winners this week. The rest of us now only really care about him losing ASAP.

Checking next week's draw...YAY Devvarman and Sweeting in round 1 again! Only this time Devvarman isn't seeded. Berrer and Blake round 1 too...they're trying to get rid of my scrubs quickly.

I thought Tursonov was out for awhile...he could turn out to be a nice sneaky pick.
Well Muller's out in the semis. It looks like the half with him on the team will be the top chunk of scores, but it should be a very very small spread.

Everyone (but one?) has Isner, who's in the finals. The other semi if Fish/Harrison. Almost everyone has Fish and Harrison wasn't ranked high enough to be picked.

The scores for the week could almost be calculated now! Whoever has the early lead has to be a Muller picked with a handful of QFs and 2nd rounders.

ponchi101
07-23-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm waiting on the Ponchi rant on how Fish and Isner should be omitted from selection for this contest:rolleyes::cheesy:;)

I'm gonna get you for that one. wayland, You are going to be in third place and I am going to make one really brilliant change my team (yep, you heard me) and I am going to snatch that bronze from you! :mad:
Count on it!!!!!!!

(And no, I think Novak should be omitted. There, good enough for you?)
;)

waylandboy-tw
07-23-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm gonna get you for that one. wayland, You are going to be in third place and I am going to make one really brilliant change my team (yep, you heard me) and I am going to snatch that bronze from you! :mad:
Count on it!!!!!!!

(And no, I think Novak should be omitted. There, good enough for you?)
;)

Ponchi, I only go for gold, not bronze:cool: I leave those for Dry and his kind;)

Although it was this contest last year where you snatched bronze by 1 point so perhaps the field should watch out!

Side note: Congrats to the 27 of us who had both Fish and Isner:rolleyes:

waylandboy-tw
07-25-2011, 02:49 PM
Brief trade summary.

15 trades.

Adds
7- Del Potro
7- Baghdatis
1- Bellucci

Drops
7- Malisse
5- Isner
3- Anderson

Starting LA, 28 still have Fish (if he doesn't withdraw) and 27 now have Del Potro so it could potentially be another close scoring week.

Good luck all and enjoy the tennis!

ptmcmahon
07-25-2011, 04:55 PM
So we have slightly more reason to cheer for DelPo than Fish? :)

patrick
07-28-2011, 06:39 PM
For all of us Roddick pickers :mad:

Injury sidelines Andy Roddick

WASHINGTON -- Three-time champion Andy Roddick has pulled out of next week's Legg Mason Tennis Classic because of a partially torn abdominal muscle on his right side.

The tournament announced Roddick's withdrawal Thursday and said he was hurt while practicing.

Four other players are missing the hard-court tournament with injuries: two-time major champion Lleyton Hewitt, Sam Querrey, Milos Raonic and Kei Nishikori.

The highest-ranked players in the field are No. 7 Gael Monfils and No. 9 Mardy Fish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drop-shot
07-28-2011, 06:58 PM
What happened to Hewitt? He was playing Atlanta...

ptmcmahon
07-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Feel free to step it up anytime scrubs :)

Ribbons
07-29-2011, 08:08 AM
Imma lookin at my team as one big anti-jinx for Fishie. The rest of y'all are welcome. ;)

ptmcmahon
07-29-2011, 09:16 AM
A worthy and noble sacrifice :) I was trying to do the same with Roddick for personal reasons...but no dice.

Martini4me
07-29-2011, 08:57 PM
Just discovered that I have Roddick on my team too. I had been feeling pleased that I hadn't wasted a pick on him. At least I'm in the same boat as almost everyone else. Decision for everyone is: use up a trade to replace him this week, or keep him for the upcoming Masters Series events? The choice may help to spread out the standings a bit more after this tournament.

Ironically, one of the big beneficiaries of his withdrawl is his biggest fan, ptmcmahon, who now has the top two seeds for next week, without having to use a trade.

ptmcmahon
07-29-2011, 09:28 PM
The "joys" of being a Roddick fan...having no faith left in him and being proven right. :(

And is Gulbis about to take out Del Po? Hope not too many have him (if many people did have him he wouldn't be winning.)

patrick
07-29-2011, 10:36 PM
Gulbis decided to show up and play tennis this week. Canas must have given him some incentive.

mwoods
07-30-2011, 12:00 AM
Gulbis decided to show up and play tennis this week. Canas Miles must have given him some incentive.

Fixed! :cheesy:

Charlie02123
07-30-2011, 12:29 AM
This will be a great week for me no matter what happens now. I have Fish, Bogomolov, and Gulbis. Harrison is unpickable, so I have all the semifinalists possible.

The most important thing for me was Del Potro not winning. I'm one of only a few people to not have him.

ptmcmahon
07-31-2011, 07:03 PM
Damn. I had Gulbis on my original list but decided against him ...realizing he's always a big contest tease (usually.)

Ribbons
07-31-2011, 07:32 PM
I'm starting to think that my scrubs get around to playing well the season AFTER they're on my fantasy teams. (I'm looking at you, Granollers.)

Which means that Berrer will tear up the hardcourt swing right after the USO series. Or maybe he'll finally win Zagreb in 2012. ;-)

mysterX
08-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Damn. I had Gulbis on my original list but decided against him ...realizing he's always a big contest tease (usually.)

My thinking went the opposite way. I originally was going to leave Gulbis off my team. But I figure that D and E categories in these contests are for taking chances. And a talented player with some upside potential (i.e. Gulbis) is a risk worth taking, because even if he lives down to expectations, it's not like all the other low ranked players are likely to do much better. I saw it as kind of a no-lose pick.

ptmcmahon
08-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Blake(19--really?)

Looks like Blake's taking it personally ;)

ptmcmahon
08-11-2011, 06:55 AM
All of us who took Murray AND Nadal are pretty happy with our trades this week. They better meet in the final next week! Ugh...and I've only got 2 of the final 16 this week.

patrick
08-11-2011, 07:41 AM
All of us who took Murray AND Nadal are pretty happy with our trades this week. They better meet in the final next week! Ugh...and I've only got 2 of the final 16 this week.

:yes:

dryrunguy
08-11-2011, 08:04 AM
As long as I get my Djokovic/Gulbis final, I shouldn't be hurt TOO badly. :o

Drop-shot
08-11-2011, 09:11 AM
I'm not as unhappy about my Nadal trade (it was going to happen anyways) as my Murray trade; my original instinct was Federer. :wall:

Again I lose this contest thanks to my stupid trades.

munchin
08-11-2011, 09:25 AM
I traded in Murray, Federer and Djokovic, assuming that they were all going to outperform Rafa in these 2 tournaments. I feel dumb and smart at the same time.

Ribbons
08-11-2011, 09:28 AM

...Especially those of you who threw back Fish for either of them. :evil:

(Not that I'm in better shape. I kept Isner and dumped Troicki... :hammerself: )

TennisAnyone74
08-11-2011, 09:33 AM
I wanted Federer, but didn't have enough "money" to get him, so I settled for Murray instead - thinking he'd still go far. I didn't want to spend my last trade on a lower category in order to get Federer instead of Murray. I'm regretting that now! Or I should have just kept Fish. :(

TA

patrick
08-11-2011, 09:36 AM
I wanted Federer, but didn't have enough "money" to get him, so I settled for Murray instead - thinking he'd still go far. I didn't want to spend my last trade on a lower category in order to get Federer instead of Murray. I'm regretting that now! Or I should have just kept Fish. :(

TA

How is/was vacation?

TennisAnyone74
08-11-2011, 02:21 PM
How is/was vacation?

It was wonderful! Lazy days on the beach - granted the Gulf of Mexico in Texas (not the prettiest beach but it's the only beach we have here) - and some sightseeing (aquarium & warship). I should have gone earlier and not changed my THRNY team and stayed later and not made my WTA Canada predictions! :o Thanks for asking!

TA

ptmcmahon
08-11-2011, 05:58 PM
...Especially those of you who threw back Fish for either of them. :evil:

(Not that I'm in better shape. I kept Isner and dumped Troicki... :hammerself: )

And double especially for those who threw back Fish and Monfils for them :)

Ribbons
08-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Poutine and Molsons all around, folks. :cheese::beer:

(Gael Monfils is my last man standing for the second week in a row. If that's not a reason to hit the bottle I don't know what is.)

Charlie02123
08-11-2011, 08:22 PM
STOKED that Federer lost. I traded for Djokovic, Nadal, and Murray. When Nadal and Murray lost I thought I was completely doomed.

James7
08-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Amusing that I would have done better if I had forgotten to make trades. As it was, I remembered and did them at the last minute... literally doing a U-turn from getting into bed. :p

Drop-shot
08-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Amusing that I would have done better if I had forgotten to make trades. . :p

Me too!

ptmcmahon
08-13-2011, 09:21 PM
And double especially for those who threw back Fish and Monfils for them :)

So far making two trades has cost me 81 points. Will be 111 if Fish somehow wins tomorrow!

ptmcmahon
08-16-2011, 05:47 PM
No luck. I considered adding Stepanek hoping to get lucky with his placement...but I'm at 150 points and my only C guy - Dimitrov - with the same cost is playing so I decided against it. And of course...Dimitrov is playing a qualifier ... so I fully expect it to be Stepanek who will cream him.

Well I was right that Stepanek would take out one of my players...just not which one. Shoulda gone with my gut and added him blindly I guess!

waylandboy-tw
08-16-2011, 06:21 PM
My nominee for least valuable player award is Juan Martin del Potro.

Drop-shot
08-16-2011, 07:33 PM

Good thing: I traded him out.
Bad thing: I did that for Nalbandian :cheesy:

ptmcmahon
08-19-2011, 08:29 PM
Lemme guess...Sunday start this week too? :)

munchin
08-19-2011, 08:45 PM
Lemme guess...Sunday start this week too? :)

Safe to assume. I will confirm tomorrow.

dryrunguy
08-19-2011, 08:53 PM
Meanwhile, the Murray/Fish match looms awfully large for the outcome of this contest. Most of the people near the top have only one or the other. With two very notable exceptions (mysterx and vexchaps, who have both, but only one of them also has Novak).

And no one has Berdych. If he somehow found a way to beat Novak but not win the final... That makes the Murray/Fish match even more significant.

ptmcmahon
08-19-2011, 09:06 PM

Could make a strong case for Nadal too...given his cost and what you expected - and especially since many would've dropped Fish to get him!

Charlie02123
08-19-2011, 09:18 PM
Could make a strong case for Nadal too...given his cost and what you expected - and especially since many would've dropped Fish to get him!
Indeed. He's been a totally worthless LUMP!

My plan at the start of the contest was to keep my lower tier players cheap so I could afford 3 big name A category players later. I had Fish and Monfils as the only A guys playing early and always knew I would trade for 3 of the top 4 before the Masters' Series events. Nadal has been a huge disappointment, but I am finally happy that I went with Murray instead of Federer.

I think I'm in third currently so I really need Murray to end this Skinny Cinderella story. If I end up 4th or 5th again my sanity may not survive.

Charlie02123
08-22-2011, 05:00 PM
I checked out the top five teams to see what my odds were of ending up with a medal (I'm currently in the lead by a nose).

All the teams are fairly similar. 4th and 5th (BHar11 and pingponger) could absolutely move into medal positions, but I'm fairly certain that the eventual winner will be one of the people in the current top three. All three of us have Roddick, Anderson, and Isner, so they don't factor in. Here are our unique picks.

Charlie (MOI!) at 850: Baghdatis, Tursunov, and Blake
mysterx at 843: Baghdatis, Dimitrov, Kunitsyn
Fiercehart at 834: Dimitrov and Blake

ptmcmahon
08-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Wait til I come out of nowhere with Melzer and Monaco.

(Oh crap I just saw Melzer lost...)

mysterX
08-22-2011, 05:42 PM
Actually, I subbed out Anderson for Del Potro earlier (and look how well THAT worked out for me). So I can add Kevin to my jinx list, along with Tursunov and Blake. Thanks for filling me in on who to root against ;)

Charlie02123
08-22-2011, 05:50 PM
Actually, I subbed out Anderson for Del Potro earlier (and look how well THAT worked out for me). So I can add Kevin to my jinx list, along with Tursunov and Blake. Thanks for filling me in on who to root against ;)
Aha. I wasn't thinking that anyone other than A players got traded.

In that case, GO KEVIN!!!! :cheesy:

The ironic thing about this setup is that I have to root for Blake, my absolute least favorite player of all time.

ponchi101
08-23-2011, 07:46 AM
Withdrawals and injuries did me in in this contest. Not the least of all, the HEAD INJURY that I carry permanently and which is simply that I really know nothing about this silly sport.
Roddick, Malisse and my head. What a trio!

Charlie02123
08-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Charlie (MOI!) at 850: Baghdatis, Tursunov, and Blake
mysterx at 843: Baghdatis, Dimitrov, Kunitsyn
Fiercehart at 834: Dimitrov and Blake
The 1st and 2nd rounders may come into play. If Dimitrov loses his next match (to Dolgopolov/Berlocq) then I think I mysterx and I will be very very close. My calculations are that I would ahead by ONE point (sheesh), but that could be wrong. If he gets to the QF than mysterx would take the lead. I'm happy as long as he loses sooner or later. Him making the final along with the rest of my team losing is the only way I don't medal.

ptmcmahon
08-23-2011, 07:29 PM
Told ya one point could make a difference!

Charlie02123
08-24-2011, 01:09 PM
*Whew! I am so glad that Dimitrov lost. I was on pins and needles watching the third set tiebreaker (he did have one match point, although on Dolgopolov's serve).

I THINK I end up one point ahead of mysterx (both of us have Roddick and Baghdatis still left, so they cancel each other out), but I can't be sure. Either way, it's wacky-close.

pingponger
08-24-2011, 06:37 PM
I can't look at the points and standings because I forgot to put Roddick in and might do something rash. With both kunitsyn and dimitrov out pretty sure I'm out of all medal range. :cool:

mysterX
08-24-2011, 08:02 PM
*Whew! I am so glad that Dimitrov lost. I was on pins and needles watching the third set tiebreaker (he did have one match point, although on Dolgopolov's serve).

I THINK I end up one point ahead of mysterx (both of us have Roddick and Baghdatis still left, so they cancel each other out), but I can't be sure. Either way, it's wacky-close.

Assuming you are correct, then congratulations!

As long as I don't have to congratulate more than one other person, I'll be happy.

munchin
08-24-2011, 09:41 PM

lukeorion has Roddick, Isner, Baghdatis and Monaco still alive. Monaco beating Roddick tomorrow could really throw things for a loop. Keep those pins and needles on standby (Not a terribly likely result, of course, but we all love contest stress, right? :cheesy:).

Charlie02123
08-24-2011, 11:08 PM
lukeorion has Roddick, Isner, Baghdatis and Monaco still alive. Monaco beating Roddick tomorrow could really throw things for a loop. Keep those pins and needles on standby (Not a terribly likely result, of course, but we all love contest stress, right? :cheesy:).
Monaco winning the whole thing might push lukeorion into a super close third or heartbreaking fourth, but I don't think the lead is possible. That may be famous last words, but we'll see!

lukeorion
08-25-2011, 08:32 AM
ughhhh. If I come in 4th I'll be so angry just because I was in the Top 3 several times this time throughout with only making one trade the entire time. This is the best I've done in any contest.

Really hoping for Monaco right now.

munchin
08-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Monaco winning the whole thing might push lukeorion into a super close third or heartbreaking fourth, but I don't think the lead is possible. That may be famous last words, but we'll see!

There is, in fact, at least one scenario where Monaco winning the tournament would make lukeorion the overall leader with 913 points, Charlie at 912 points and mysterx at 911 points. An insane photo finish that is inside the realm of possibility :)

Charlie02123
08-25-2011, 01:50 PM
There is, in fact, at least one scenario where Monaco winning the tournament would make lukeorion the overall leader with 913 points, Charlie at 912 points and mysterx at 911 points. An insane photo finish that is inside the realm of possibility :)
That's so insane that I wouldn't mind it in the least.

patrick
08-25-2011, 01:56 PM
That's so insane that I wouldn't mind it in the least.

You are safe now as Roddick won 1 and 4.

lukeorion
08-26-2011, 07:07 AM
Damn. Haha even if though that had me coming in first I wouldn't have mind it even with others because thats pretty cool with a finish like that.