PDA

View Full Version : It's Kentucky Derby Day

Doll_Face
05-06-2006, 07:31 AM
Yesterday, I was trying to get the tennis scores without loging in to a computer. Do you all know how frustrating that is? So, I finally called my local cable station to add TTC. I said to the "customer service rep":

Tomorrow is The Kentucky Derby?

He said: Where is that? :o

LMAO

I said: You don't know where Kentucky is? ;D

We laughed and laughed and laughed, but, he didn't know where Kentucky is! LOL America is filled with dumb ass people. BTW, his name was Jean and he's from The Caribbean :-/

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
05-06-2006, 07:36 AM
I'm still shaking my gorgeous head about that one, but the memory won't disappear, lol. ;)

Truly ... UNBELIEVABLE!!

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Where is My SkanCan? [smiley=smitten.gif]

Kirkus
05-06-2006, 12:04 PM
I don't understand. I don't think I know where Kentucky is. Am I dumbass, too? Isn't it up by Ontario? LOL.

He doesn't know where Kentucky is, I guess that's understandable -- kinda. But to NOT know what the Kentucky Derby is. I find that very offensive. LOL.

We love the triple crown races. Never miss 'em. It's almost like a tradition around here.

catz33
05-06-2006, 03:46 PM
I love the parties. Every year my friends put on a Kentucky Derby Party with fabulous food and the outfits.......*monied queens dressed and acting like the Southern Belles they are* what a hoot.

The Baptist ladies make a huge point on stopping by to minister and admonish the next day but it's all about the hats!! [smiley=wink.gif]

catz33
05-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Congrats Barbaro!!!!!!

Lordy, I don't know what did me in....the century bike ride this morning, the mint julip or the Southern sweet tea.........

I'm exhausted but can't sleep.

Doll_Face
05-07-2006, 08:59 AM
I was born in Kentucky, but I still have trouble finding it on a map. How sad is that?

I guess your geography teacher failed you, lol. Ask Seberprofessor about his teaching abilities / rituals (but wait until I'm away, SVP). ::)

AMAZING and very SCARY!!!!!

Gosh, I hope he doesn't read that, lol. Seberdoodle bites ya know, lol lol lol.

Also, I'm with Ms. Catz ~~ it's all about the bonnets. Yesterday, I saw a beautiful pink one with real roses and lillies. It was awesome ...

[smiley=notworthy.gif]

Did I tell you all fashion merchandizing is my profession? I couldn't make money in it (NYC is locked down), so I became a pharmacist, lol. But, my heart lies within the threads of an amazingly tailored Italian suit. :D Armani is my favorite.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
05-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Congrats Barbaro!!!!!!

Lordy, I don't know what did me in....the century bike ride this morning, the mint julip or the Southern sweet tea.........

I'm exhausted but can't sleep.

Take a brisk walk around the block and you'll be okay. :P

Barbaro was ... smoking!!

That's why they call it: "The Greatest Two Minutes in Sports"!!

I'll see him when he arrives in NY (The Belmont) where the stakes are the highest. Let's hope he can do it in Baltimore first. A triple crown winner goes down in folk legend. Secretariat was a beautiful chestnut. I can still invision that race. That horsee was awesome!!!

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
05-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Did I tell you all fashion merchandizing is my profession? I couldn't make money in it (NYC is locked down), so I became a pharmacist, lol. But, my heart lies within the threads of an amazingly tailored Italian suit. :D Armani is my favorite.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Then I caught allergies and was banned to administrative services, lol. Fate is a bitch! :-[

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
05-07-2006, 09:14 AM

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Then I caught allergies and was banned to administrative services, lol. Fate is a bitch! :-[

[smiley=engel017.gif]

TRUE STORY!!

[smiley=flamed.gif]

LOL

Doll_Face
05-07-2006, 09:21 AM
I was born in Kentucky, but I still have trouble finding it on a map. How sad is that?

I guess your geography teacher failed you, lol. Ask Seberprofessor about his teaching abilities / rituals (but wait until I'm away, SVP). ::)

AMAZING and very SCARY!!!!!

Gosh, I hope he doesn't read that, lol. Seberdoodle bites ya know, lol lol lol.

Also, I'm with Ms. Catz ~~ it's all about the bonnets. Yesterday, I saw a beautiful pink one with real roses and lillies. It was awesome ...

[smiley=notworthy.gif]

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Uh oh ... Sebermeanie is on :-X

:P

BTW, my Paris tickets are on hold.

Sebastien447
05-07-2006, 12:27 PM

I'm always on. Watch out table dancer!

Doll_Face
05-08-2006, 12:31 PM

I'm always on. Watch out table dancer!

Well,,, Seberpooper, atleast I don't drink out of other people's water jugs then replace it back in their fridges, like some mean people I know.

[smiley=fencing.gif]

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Kirkus
05-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Seberpooper.

[smiley=hyst.gif]

Doll_Face
05-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Seberpooper.

[smiley=hyst.gif]

SeberMerlot?

Now that one is even funnier [smiley=laugh.gif] I see he hasn't answered it, lol lol lol.

Sebastien447
05-10-2006, 04:27 PM
I see he hasn't answered it, lol lol lol.

Hey, it's Paris in the summer time ... where a poor teach is often reduced to thievery for a cool drink of water. Besides, in France stealing water isn't a crime. For a wine theft they'll lock you up and throw away the key. But water's OK ;D

As to the water jug in question, MAN that was good!

Doll_Face
05-10-2006, 04:50 PM
I see he hasn't answered it, lol lol lol.

Hey, it's Paris in the summer time ... where a poor teach is often reduced to thievery for a cool drink of water. Besides, in France stealing water isn't a crime. For a wine theft they'll lock you up and throw away the key. But water's OK ;D

As to the water jug in question, MAN that was good!

LMAO [smiley=kissing.gif]

You could've thrown away the jug, lol. But, I guess sitting in that hallway for two hours was pretty hot so I won't rat on ya. :P

Merci