PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ! Suicide Pool Announcement!

beaujarkko
06-20-2011, 12:11 PM
A note from Suicide Pool Administrators:

A number of matches were not completed Monday due to rain. You MUST make a Day 2 pick, even if you are waiting for your Day 1 match to finish, and hope tomorrow that both of your picks win.

Furthermore, you may NOT choose a player who was eligible on Day 1. You must ONLY choose from the matches listed in the Day 2 Picks Threads.

If you have questions, please ask them here --> Questions Thread!

beaujarkko
06-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Bumpage.

beaujarkko
06-21-2011, 11:18 AM
Well, here we are again.

There will be some carryover matches from Day 2 into Day 3, so again, you must make a Day 3 pick regardless of whether or not your Day 2 pick is finished. Also, you must only choose from the new matches listed in the first post of the Picks threads.

Questions? Ask them here: Questions Thread!

beaujarkko
06-22-2011, 12:25 PM
This is getting monotonous.

There will be some carryover matches from Day 3 into Day 4, so, yet again, you must make a Day 4 pick regardless of whether or not your Day 3 pick is finished. Also, you must only choose from the new matches listed in the first post of the Picks threads.

beaujarkko
06-23-2011, 11:39 AM
A NEW KIND OF ANNOUNCEMENT! (I'm lying.)

There will be some carryover matches from Day 4 into Day 5, so you must make a Day 5 pick regardless of whether or not your Day 4 pick is finished. Also, you must only choose from the new matches listed in the first post of the Picks threads.

doubledogbrewer
06-23-2011, 11:41 AM
A NEW KIND OF ANNOUNCEMENT! (I'm lying.)

There will be some carryover matches from Day 4 into Day 5, so you must make a Day 5 pick regardless of whether or not your Day 4 pick is finished. Also, you must only choose from the new matches listed in the first post of the Picks threads.

at least the number of people who need to read this thread shrinks every day. :) The way Wimby is going, in a couple more days you'll be able to PM this message to the 5 people left in the pool

beaujarkko
06-23-2011, 11:48 AM
at least the number of people who need to read this thread shrinks every day. :) The way Wimby is going, in a couple more days you'll be able to PM this message to the 5 people left in the pool

I can even personalize it!

Dearest doubledogbrewer,

I hate you. Make your damn pick. WHY AREN'T YOU OUT YET?!??!?!?!?!

All the best,

beaujarkko.

:)

doubledogbrewer
06-23-2011, 12:56 PM
I can even personalize it!

Dearest doubledogbrewer,

I hate you. Make your damn pick. WHY AREN'T YOU OUT YET?!??!?!?!?!

All the best,

beaujarkko.

:)

lol (where do you all get your funny smilies?)

beaujarkko
06-23-2011, 01:05 PM
lol (where do you all get your funny smilies?)

I only use the ones available in the "Smilies" box to the right of the window when you hit "Reply" to a message, instead of just posting a Quick Reply. There's a "more" link underneath. But there are some people on the board who know way more about the procurement of emoticons than me!

beaujarkko
06-24-2011, 12:00 PM
*grumble grumble grumble*

There will be some carryover matches from Day 5 into Day 6, so you must make a Day 6 pick regardless of whether or not your Day 5 pick is finished. Also, you must only choose from the new matches listed in the first post of the Picks threads.

Martini4me
06-24-2011, 12:49 PM
"I will not repeat myself! I will not repeat myself! Oh god, I'm repeating myself."

beaujarkko
06-24-2011, 03:18 PM
"I will not repeat myself! I will not repeat myself! Oh god, I'm repeating myself."

Martini, the above made me smile and gave the warm fuzzies. Funny AND it's from one of my, well our, favorite films. Thanks!

mmmm8
06-24-2011, 04:04 PM
Hey, so, like, if our Day 5 pick's match didn't finish, do we not make a Day 6 pick? Or could I just pick Gilles Muller? He seems like a solid pick for tomorrow. :)

beaujarkko
06-24-2011, 04:14 PM
Hey, so, like, if our Day 5 pick's match didn't finish, do we not make a Day 6 pick? Or could I just pick Gilles Muller? He seems like a solid pick for tomorrow. :)

Nice.

Actually, go ahead and pick Muller and see how far that gets ya.