PDA

View Full Version : The Wimbledon SP Losers Lounge Is

Moose
06-19-2011, 06:59 PM
OPEN FOR BUSINESS

It would not be Wimbledon without a well stocked pub, and it would not be an SP without somewhere for us to gather and watch another bandwagon crash. So pull up an empty stool (you might need to search a little to find one, if this is anything like our French SP), and ask for your favorite style of ale - bitter, brown, mild, old or Porter and Stout.

All the traditional accoutrements await you - Jessie is behind the bar, looking to serve up your special requests. Tati has broken out the red knickers for another Wimbledon, and if you ask nicely, maybe she'll give you a little peek. The Jukebox From Hell is well stocked with leftovers from the 80s (Kajagoogoo, anyone? Or how about Frankie Goes To Hollywood?)

Traditional rules apply - out in one game, you are "half-cheeked", out in both, you are fully cheeked, and welcome to come up with the most approrpiate (or obscene, we don't care) dis of the players that put you here. Especially if they are Bondarenkos.

oohsalmon
06-20-2011, 12:52 AM
yu_hMG2plZM

Synth
06-20-2011, 04:41 AM
Vesnina's down a break already. She's going to kill me in two SP's in a row. I can feel it. ;)

ponchi101
06-20-2011, 05:52 AM
Nah, worry not. She made it. Probably she was in several YCWJ teams, which takes her out right now.
All of us that picked her will still die soon. I can feel it.

ponchi101
06-20-2011, 05:54 AM
What a jerk. Not only I pick two players that actually play each other in the first round, then the one I chose as number 4 is the one that will win the match.
Ok, I am not cheeked, but can I least get some pretzels?
:wall:

dryrunguy
06-20-2011, 05:57 AM
yu_hMG2plZM

:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:

I wanna put that on FB so badly but it seems inappropriate so close to Father's Day!

EDIT: I couldn't resist the temptation. Sorry, Dad.

Jay
06-20-2011, 05:59 AM
You sure can!

Here you go, Ponchi:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YxPl-Yn5G3k/R65kJgTpo9I/AAAAAAAAACI/NvhtyuISVwI/s320/pretzel.jpg

Edmond Dantès
06-20-2011, 06:10 AM
My last Suicide Pool :cheesy: The Mods have promised me I can finally leave this realm if I win the whole thing.......and not through the usual exit into the Dignitas clinic either.

Just wanted to have one last look at the old place. Oh, how I'll miss this lounge - with it's musty smell, the jukebox that only goes up to 1999* and L. Jon lying prostrate in the corner. Seriously, does that guy never leave here? His appetite for 'Sex on the beach' cocktails would appear to be limitless.

I get a sense of how Andre felt when he paid one final visit to the old number one court at Wimbledon. I feel the hand of history upon my.........get off of me, Wertheim :pissedoff: there's no UFC moves allowed in here! Don't make me tombstone you!

*dusts himself down*

Bar-person, here are 1000 TAT groats - please open a tab for the poor unfortunates who will shortly begin to populate this establishment. In the real world, I'll have no use for this funny money. It'll soon be the almighty......Yuan for me.

* whatever did become of 'Sugar Ray', the Beatles of their time?. It saddens me to think that today's Gaga generation will never know the joy of 'real' music :(

Drop-shot
06-20-2011, 06:16 AM
My last Suicide Pool :cheesy: The Mods have promised me I can finally leave this realm if I win the whole thing.......and not through the usual exit into the Dignitas clinic either.

Just wanted to have one last look at the old place. Oh, how I'll miss this lounge - with it's musty smell, the jukebox that only goes up to 1999* and L. Jon lying prostrate in the corner. Seriously, does that guy never leave here? His appetite for 'Sex on the beach' cocktails would appear to be limitless.

I get a sense of how Andre felt when he paid one final visit to the old number one court at Wimbledon. I feel the hand of history upon my.........get off of me, Wertheim :pissedoff: there's no UFC moves allowed in here! Don't make me tombstone you!

*dusts himself down*

Bar-person, here are 1000 TAT groats - please open a tab for the poor unfortunates who will shortly begin to populate this establishment. In the real world, I'll have no use for this funny money. It'll soon be the almighty......Yuan for me.

* whatever did become of 'Sugar Ray', the Beatles of their time?. It saddens me to think that today's Gaga generation will never know the joy of 'real' music :(

:cheesy::cheesy:

Jay
06-20-2011, 06:17 AM
LOL! Love the Wertheim bit

The singer for Sugar Ray is now hosting some show called "Don't forget the lyrics!"

Sad times, mate.

ptmcmahon
06-20-2011, 07:43 AM
And was just on Celebrity Apprentice.

Moose
06-20-2011, 07:50 AM
Bar-person, here are 1000 TAT groats - please open a tab for the poor unfortunates who will shortly begin to populate this establishment. (

That would include me. Thank you, Mr. Philipp Eberhard Hermann Kohlschreiber.

--cj--
06-20-2011, 09:22 AM
Kohlschreiber is a muppet. I shoulda known better! Hopefully, my other cheek will do better.

thaiguy84
06-20-2011, 03:55 PM

That would thankfully not include me, yet. Thank you, Julien Bennetau for pulling it out in 5. On the other hand Shahar, I dislike you now.

I'm glad I only had Kohlschreiber going two rounds on my Tennis Channel Racket bracket... totally rooting for you till Fish... Give me a nice margarita for getting out on the women's side please.

:cheesy::cheesy:

tobiasfunke
06-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Peer. Oh, girl. Margaritas for both of us.

owendonovan
06-20-2011, 04:47 PM
I'd like a glass of bleach with a drano chaser, thanks Shahar.

luvs10s
06-20-2011, 06:20 PM
:sigh: Half cheeked on Day 1. Well darn. Thanks for nothing Makarova.

Jessie, can I have whisky sour for a change...cos sour is how I'm feeling.

Cheers!

Irena2
06-20-2011, 07:03 PM
I cannot believe that I went out in the first round for the women AGAIN. Last time Vesnina, this time Makarova. Next time I will pick very early and everyone can check my pick to make sure that they DON'T pick her! I have an excellent record for picking losing ladies. :hammerself:

When you get a chance, please provide some ice cold vodka? Thank you, Jessie.

Martini4me
06-20-2011, 07:32 PM
That would include me. Thank you, Mr. Philipp Eberhard Hermann Kohlschreiber.

Drinks for all those who picked PEHK (that would also include me) are on you, Moose. Since you're the one who's gotten us all hooked on this loser. :rolleyes:

borenore2
06-20-2011, 07:45 PM
What am I doing wrong - double cheeked on the first day two slams in a row!!

And after such good runs last year.

A Johnny Walker Black Label please - hold the water. And I'll just have a listen to Bucks Fizz "Making Your Mind Up" on the jukebox because I need some help doing that right now.

Jay
06-20-2011, 08:41 PM
That would thankfully not include me, yet. Thank you, Julien Bennetau for pulling it out in 5. On the other hand Shahar, I dislike you now.

I'm glad I only had Kohlschreiber going two rounds on my Tennis Channel Racket bracket... totally rooting for you till Fish... Give me a nice margarita for getting out on the women's side please.

Peer. Oh, girl. Margaritas for both of us.

Here ya go, peeps!
http://grantbeehler.net/GrantBeehlerBlog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/margaritaday02222011.jpghttp://grantbeehler.net/GrantBeehlerBlog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/margaritaday02222011.jpg

I'd like a glass of bleach with a drano chaser, thanks Shahar.
LOLz. your wish is my command ;)
http://www.papaper.com/jmimages/CLOROX02452.JPGhttp://www.elsaelsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/drano.jpg

:sigh: Half cheeked on Day 1. Well darn. Thanks for nothing Makarova.

Jessie, can I have whisky sour for a change...cos sour is how I'm feeling.

Cheers!
MM. Delish. Here ya go:
http://www.dailyscocktails.com/images/drink_shots/whiskey_sour.jpg

I cannot believe that I went out in the first round for the women AGAIN. Last time Vesnina, this time Makarova. Next time I will pick very early and everyone can check my pick to make sure that they DON'T pick her! I have an excellent record for picking losing ladies. :hammerself:

When you get a chance, please provide some ice cold vodka? Thank you, Jessie.
Here ya go:
http://www.greetingsfrompoland.com/images/tours/vodka-on-the-rocks.jpg

A Johnny Walker Black Label please - hold the water. And I'll just have a listen to Bucks Fizz "Making Your Mind Up" on the jukebox because I need some help doing that right now.

Couldn't find a "Johnny Walker Black Label" drink, but I did find this, a "John Walker." Close enough, I say :p
http://www.cocktailsdrinkrecipes.com/images/john-rocker.jpg

fatboy
06-21-2011, 02:34 AM
i havent lost yet (not even single-cheeked), but neither of my choices played on day 1 ... i feel like i am in limbo .. and i still had to make choices for day 2 ... "ghost choices" ;)

weirdsville

Edmond Dantès
06-21-2011, 04:23 AM

A Johnny Walker Black Label please - hold the water. And I'll just have a listen to Bucks Fizz "Making Your Mind Up" on the jukebox because I need some help doing that right now.Ah, the golden age of Eurovision. In fact, of music in general.......at least until Sugar Ray came along
FVvz7NA28CM
The lyrics contain sage advice for any prospective Suicide Pooler
Don't let your indecision take you from behind
Trust your inner vision don't let others change your mind

atlpam
06-21-2011, 05:37 AM
A rain-delayed first round exit on the women's side - Irina Falconi showed so much promise in qualifying - I guess those 3 matches wore her out - Stephanie Dubois??? One less on the Zheng Jie bandwagon today since I'm already red/dead.

Surprise me with something appropriate Jessie!

seaweed
06-21-2011, 06:34 AM
i'm here early ;), as always. may i have a mimosa, please, jessie. vania's paying.

Ribbons
06-21-2011, 06:53 AM
*muttermutterFalconimutter*

Jessie, a strawberry margarita would hit the spot right now. Thanks!

Madame
06-21-2011, 10:18 AM
How could Mayer lose ! :(

Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

dam**** it

I do so bad these days :(

Jessie a bottle of Rhum, with a bottle of candy Sugar, and a pack of Lemons
I'm going to get drunk on CRS (Citron, Rhum, Sucre)

oploskoffie
06-21-2011, 10:20 AM
Ehm, Madame... I think he actually won ;)

suliso
06-21-2011, 10:26 AM
No luck again with the ladies... :(

Survived two straight five set matches with journeymen... Perhaps I need to pick a seed now.

Charlie02123
06-21-2011, 10:39 AM

dam**** it

Rum is appropriate for all occasions, but Mayer won. :)

Stinger
06-21-2011, 10:57 AM
OMG!! How does Sam Stosur, the #10 seed, lose to Melinda Czink? **** SHIT.... I didn't even think Czink was still an active player! <G>

Bad loss for our player from Australia.

Bartender, since I'm still in the mens pool I'll just have a nice glass of coke. Thanks.

gff0
06-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Crimeny Sofia! Guess I'll have a warm glass of yak piss. (Please don't post a photo of that...)

Moose
06-21-2011, 11:16 AM
Crimeny Sofia! Guess I'll have a warm glass of yak piss. (Please don't post a photo of that...)

You mean I wasn't the only one?

Cheers!

beaujarkko
06-21-2011, 11:20 AM
You mean I wasn't the only one?

Cheers!

Nope. I'll join you. I hate Arvidsson, so I'm even madder that I picked her.

Scotty
06-21-2011, 11:24 AM
No luck again with the ladies... :(

Survived two straight five set matches with journeymen... Perhaps I need to pick a seed now.

Rum is appropriate for all occasions, but Mayer won. :)

PHEW!

I checked the live score link from TAT first, which shows Mayer losing. Wimbledon's site and tennis.com have it correct.

(I was already creating made-up German names for cocktails)

shtexas
06-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Zakapolova's a....:mad:

ptmcmahon
06-21-2011, 12:09 PM
PHEW!

I checked the live score link from TAT first, which shows Mayer losing. Wimbledon's site and tennis.com have it correct.

(I was already creating made-up German names for cocktails)

Wow...same here...not that I have Mayer...but thought we had a huge crash there! Now when my pick loses at some point this week...at least I can delude myself into thinking the live score page just has it wrong.

Bismarck
06-21-2011, 12:27 PM
emily webley-smith. so close to some sort of fame.

Charlie02123
06-21-2011, 12:28 PM
emily webley-smith. so close to some sort of fame.
I'm wondering what wildly exaggerated headlines will come from that match. "National hero Webley-Smith fights 'til the end." :p

beaujarkko
06-21-2011, 12:32 PM
I'm wondering what wildly exaggerated headlines will come from that match. "National hero Webley-Smith fights 'til the end." :p

Sounds good to me.

morct
06-21-2011, 12:32 PM
Baileys on the rocks for me please and thanks to Conor Niland for doing his best!

suliso
06-21-2011, 12:35 PM
Baileys on the rocks for me please and thanks to Conor Niland for doing his best!

Suliso def morct in five sets :cheesy:;)

(I had Mannarino)

Bismarck
06-21-2011, 12:37 PM
but what i really wanted to say, nishikori! :mad:

can't even beat ol' rusty bones. and i like lleyts. and don't even like nishi. why did i pick him again?

some nippon beer for me, please, and a tantō into nishikori's bowels. to hell with project 45.

domo arigato.

sluggo-13
06-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Thanks Frankie. You had match point on serve and could not close it out! Boo.

Barkeep I'll have a Chivas with 2 ice cubes please. Make it a double!

TennisBen21
06-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Stupid Canadians with your match points...I'll take some Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey please

morct
06-21-2011, 02:07 PM
Suliso def morct in five sets :cheesy:;)

(I had Mannarino)

Well done! I just couldn't not pick Niland. :)

munchin
06-21-2011, 02:29 PM

You didn't want to save him for day 13 or so?

beaujarkko
06-21-2011, 03:56 PM

I'd still be proud. He came to play.

mmmm8
06-21-2011, 04:00 PM

I picked him to win (this match, not quite the tournament) in racquet bracket. I felt he had the momentum, for some reason. Which he did, I guess, just not for the whole match...

morct
06-21-2011, 10:36 PM

Lol, maybe I should have!

oohsalmon
06-21-2011, 10:47 PM

That's always been my strategy with Zuzana :)

aidsasis
06-22-2011, 08:26 AM
mattek-sands is about to put me in this lounge, a set down already. an advance order of a long island iced tea, please...

Woody
06-22-2011, 09:01 AM
mattek-sands is about to put me in this lounge, a set down already. an advance order of a long island iced tea, please...

Ditto, plus Stan is down a set and a break... Not a good Wednesday :mad:

ponchi101
06-22-2011, 09:48 AM
Yep. That insane B (not as in Bethanie but as in B*****) is about to throw all of us here.
If she would only pay more attention to how she plays than her silly clothes.
Jessie: Something classy, to offset her fashion lunacy, please.

shtexas
06-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Out with Stan.

Thrilled for Bolelli.

Fiercehart
06-22-2011, 10:28 AM
Do you have a table for 60 some odd? I have a bunch of pissed off friends with me so it may get roudy!

equestion
06-22-2011, 10:38 AM
Raonic out with leg injury (and so am I)...this place is about to get crowded real fast..

Woody
06-22-2011, 10:38 AM
Bloody Mary in honor of today's bloodbath, if you please.

mwoods
06-22-2011, 10:39 AM
Damn injuries. Give me something with legs, Jessie!

funkstar
06-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Lotsa bandwagons going down in flames, today. And, ah, I'm on two of them.

Barkeep! Half a pint of bitter and a bottle of Aberlour, if you please.

Ribbons
06-22-2011, 10:51 AM
Make that a double serving of strawberry margaritas, svp. And some maple-frosted donuts to share among the other Raonic bandwagon passengers.

Moose
06-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Could you all move in a little closer to make room for the Karlovic party?

146 out already today in the mens game, with a lot of matches still to be decided.

thedinosaur
06-22-2011, 11:08 AM
So much rain, yet still so much blood.

Never pick against qualifiers, especially Asian qualifiers. I can only manage a tepid water after that.

jenninlaca
06-22-2011, 11:15 AM
WOW, is there any room in here? Business will be brisk today.

I will order a whiskey sour (make it a double) so I can forget all about Stan the Man. Straight set loss to Bolelli, are you kidding me???

Scotty
06-22-2011, 11:28 AM
argh @ Wawrinka.

I didn't find any Swiss liquor that looked good. So, on this bloody, bloody SP day, I'll take a Bloody Mary, please. Spicy, with 2 limes.

Since other SP players have cornered the market on the lake of fire, how about we just drop Stan in some hot oil, and fondue him? ;)

Miles
06-22-2011, 11:32 AM
argh @ Wawrinka.

I didn't find any Swiss liquor that looked good. So, on this bloody, bloody SP day, I'll take a Bloody Mary, please. Spicy, with 2 limes.

Since other SP players have cornered the market on the lake of fire, how about we just drop Stan in some hot oil, and fondue him? ;)

Yes, let's dunk Stan in this:

http://media1.px.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/kyYAJniJvZbL8X1NNam3Sw/l

ptmcmahon
06-22-2011, 12:07 PM
That makes me want a shot of Absinthe to bemoan my lack of avatar power. Let's see if it works better for the ladies!

korjik
06-22-2011, 12:16 PM
Davyndenko did me in. I really really want to be among winners, still alive in the ladies' picks. OMG

PeterSkan
06-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Out on both sides = :(

Not surprised it looks like the Crabtree tavern in here!

atlpam
06-22-2011, 01:29 PM
argh @ Wawrinka.

Mind if I join you? I'd like a couple pitchers myself - the service has been abyssmal in the Lounge this tournament - did someone accidentally throw Jessie in the lake of fire?

TennisBen21
06-22-2011, 01:35 PM
I'll take some Grey Goose in honor of Parmentier deciding she only knows how to play in second sets.

mwoods
06-22-2011, 02:30 PM
I just went into the day four thread and agonized over picking Daveed for five minutes before remembering that Raonic took me out today. :rolleyes:

evietoo
06-22-2011, 04:09 PM
Stan, stan, stan. Why?

Forget anything Swiss. I want vodka, straight up.

thank you

lukeorion
06-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Ughhh. So angry because my day 3 pick of Pironkova won while my day 2 pick Sister B lost :(

Stan also double cheeked me today.

I need something super strong.

nblaquie
06-22-2011, 07:50 PM
Hey Jessie! I forgot to play the FO and missed out on some good drinks to cheer me up after what I am sure would have been first or second round exits. Oh well.

I lost today in the women's draw... no surprise there! I forgot that when I made my commitment not to pick anyone lower than a seeded player that it also had to be someone at least in the top 25. THANKS BETHANIE!!!! Anyway.

I made myself a Magnificent Mango Mocktail! If anyone wants to try it, I love sharing a good recipe. I made the mango puree in a blender from mango, 1/2 lemon's worth squeezed lemon juice, and 3 to 4 pieces of ice. Then I rubbed a lime wedge around the rims of the glasses and rubbed the moist rims into the sugar that was on a plate. Once the glass is sugared, add the puree into the glass until about 2/3 full. Finally, pour some delicious sparkling white grape juice (or some tasty substitute) over the mango puree until the glass is almost full. Use the remaining lime wedges as beautiful garnishes.

These looked beautiful and refreshing. They were a big hit at dinner tonight. My mother, who doesn't eat mangoes, loved it! My grouchy grandfather loved it too, even though when he taste tested the mangoes they were "too" ripe.

Of course for a magnificent mango cocktail, I recommend using something you like with a fruity drink.

Good night all, and good luck!

Jay
06-22-2011, 11:58 PM
A rain-delayed first round exit on the women's side - Irina Falconi showed so much promise in qualifying - I guess those 3 matches wore her out - Stephanie Dubois??? One less on the Zheng Jie bandwagon today since I'm already red/dead.

Surprise me with something appropriate Jessie!
How about something Italian, like a Negroni? :)
http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/images/22100416-negroni.jpg

i'm here early ;), as always. may i have a mimosa, please, jessie. vania's paying.
Mm. Here ya go! Love me some Mimosas.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4rJLI-tk0BU/Sy58oLF8FRI/AAAAAAAAABk/ekhmiseCGeQ/s320/mimosa.jpg

*muttermutterFalconimutter*

Jessie, a strawberry margarita would hit the spot right now. Thanks!
Here you go! http://www.bestmargaritarecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/strawberry-margarita.jpg

dam**** it

Mayer won, though! How about that for celebration, then? :)
http://img02.static-nextag.com/image/Paragon-Magic-Cotton-Candy/1/000/007/087/054/708705401.jpghttp://i56.tinypic.com/2n83jat.jpg

OMG!! How does Sam Stosur, the #10 seed, lose to Melinda Czink? **** SHIT.... I didn't even think Czink was still an active player! <G>

Bad loss for our player from Australia.

Bartender, since I'm still in the mens pool I'll just have a nice glass of coke. Thanks.
Here you go:
http://media.mercola.com/imageserver/public/2010/November/glass-of-coke-11.4.jpg

Here you go:
http://i54.tinypic.com/1zp781e.jpg

but what i really wanted to say, nishikori! :mad:

can't even beat ol' rusty bones. and i like lleyts. and don't even like nishi. why did i pick him again?

some nippon beer for me, please, and a tantō into nishikori's bowels. to hell with project 45.

domo arigato.
I hope this is right. I've never had Nippon Beer, so I'm not sure if this is right :p
http://i52.tinypic.com/2d7zyae.jpg

Stupid Canadians with your match points...I'll take some Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey please
Here ya go, Ben:
http://ei.isnooth.com/wine/Crown-Royal-Canadian-Whiskey.3_4_a.wine_752521_detail.jpeg

Here ya go: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-En7osjhjWMA/TZ39ulDPUnI/AAAAAAAAAIw/-bp8e60Mg9w/s1600/long+island.gif

Ditto, plus Stan is down a set and a break... Not a good Wednesday :mad:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-En7osjhjWMA/TZ39ulDPUnI/AAAAAAAAAIw/-bp8e60Mg9w/s1600/long+island.gif

Yep. That insane B (not as in Bethanie but as in B*****) is about to throw all of us here.
If she would only pay more attention to how she plays than her silly clothes.
Jessie: Something classy, to offset her fashion lunacy, please.
How about a long island iced tea? Seems to be the drink du jour
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-En7osjhjWMA/TZ39ulDPUnI/AAAAAAAAAIw/-bp8e60Mg9w/s1600/long+island.gif

Bloody Mary in honor of today's bloodbath, if you please.
Here you go:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rZy6do-AGjQ/TGGXHv0qP0I/AAAAAAAAAQI/EvhkhrWQXPw/s1600/cocktail__image_27.jpg

Damn injuries. Give me something with legs, Jessie!
I'm sure it has legs...somewhere..
;)
http://theendofbeing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/the_goddess_bunny_02_9bc941687a8f0be2e25de763d4730 577_660.png

Lotsa bandwagons going down in flames, today. And, ah, I'm on two of them.

Barkeep! Half a pint of bitter and a bottle of Aberlour, if you please.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2800/4473497109_a0f5e1d893.jpghttp://www.awardrobeofwhisky.com/bottle/aberlour-10-year/main_image/120.jpg

Make that a double serving of strawberry margaritas, svp. And some maple-frosted donuts to share among the other Raonic bandwagon passengers.
http://www.bestmargaritarecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/strawberry-margarita.jpg
Doughnuts for everyone!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3573/3838213429_37d3a3ef22.jpg

WOW, is there any room in here? Business will be brisk today.

I will order a whiskey sour (make it a double) so I can forget all about Stan the Man. Straight set loss to Bolelli, are you kidding me???
Mm. I could go for one, myself!
Here you go:
http://www.shelikespurple.com/.a/6a00d8341c77ee53ef01310f82b100970c-250wi

argh @ Wawrinka.

Bloody mary coming right up
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rZy6do-AGjQ/TGGXHv0qP0I/AAAAAAAAAQI/EvhkhrWQXPw/s1600/cocktail__image_27.jpg

That makes me want a shot of Absinthe to bemoan my lack of avatar power. Let's see if it works better for the ladies!http://joshwhitford.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/absinthe2.jpg

Mind if I join you? I'd like a couple pitchers myself - the service has been abyssmal in the Lounge this tournament - did someone accidentally throw Jessie in the lake of fire?
They did! Those bastards.

Busy Jessie's been busy.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2rvzeyg.jpghttp://i51.tinypic.com/2rvzeyg.jpg

I'll take some Grey Goose in honor of Parmentier deciding she only knows how to play in second sets.
Vodka..Mm..
http://www.greygoose.com/canada/en/cocktails/assets/images/950.jpeg

Stan, stan, stan. Why?

Forget anything Swiss. I want vodka, straight up.

thank you
Here you go:
http://www.greygoose.com/canada/en/cocktails/assets/images/950.jpeg

Ughhh. So angry because my day 3 pick of Pironkova won while my day 2 pick Sister B lost :(

Stan also double cheeked me today.

I need something super strong.
Vodka!
:cheesy:http://www.greygoose.com/canada/en/cocktails/assets/images/950.jpeg

Hey Jessie! I forgot to play the FO and missed out on some good drinks to cheer me up after what I am sure would have been first or second round exits. Oh well.

I lost today in the women's draw... no surprise there! I forgot that when I made my commitment not to pick anyone lower than a seeded player that it also had to be someone at least in the top 25. THANKS BETHANIE!!!! Anyway.

I made myself a Magnificent Mango Mocktail! If anyone wants to try it, I love sharing a good recipe. I made the mango puree in a blender from mango, 1/2 lemon's worth squeezed lemon juice, and 3 to 4 pieces of ice. Then I rubbed a lime wedge around the rims of the glasses and rubbed the moist rims into the sugar that was on a plate. Once the glass is sugared, add the puree into the glass until about 2/3 full. Finally, pour some delicious sparkling white grape juice (or some tasty substitute) over the mango puree until the glass is almost full. Use the remaining lime wedges as beautiful garnishes.

These looked beautiful and refreshing. They were a big hit at dinner tonight. My mother, who doesn't eat mangoes, loved it! My grouchy grandfather loved it too, even though when he taste tested the mangoes they were "too" ripe.

Of course for a magnificent mango cocktail, I recommend using something you like with a fruity drink.

Good night all, and good luck!
tl;dr

A mango cocktail sounds yummy, though.

http://poco-cocoa.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/lamberts-mango-cocktail.jpg

Jay
06-23-2011, 12:00 AM
I feel like I've missed more people. oh well.

So much rain, yet still so much blood.

Never pick against qualifiers, especially Asian qualifiers. I can only manage a tepid water after that.
Water: http://www.deadlydeal.com/products/small1_45123546_38632968.jpg

luvs10s
06-23-2011, 12:05 AM
I believe someone was wanting warm Yak piss wink

Jay
06-23-2011, 12:12 AM
LOL I saw that. They also asked not to have a pic of it, so I didn't post a pic :p

fatboy
06-23-2011, 01:25 AM
aargh, left-cheeked by raonic, because of a little knee boo-boo! grrr .. and that ruins the big nadal v raonic match-up too ...

o well ... i think i will take one of those absinthes to calme me downe ... :)

gimpyknee2004
06-23-2011, 02:40 AM
Double cheeked: a dodgy thigh (milos) and dodgy outfit (beth). It's been fun. At least my day at Wimbledon (humblebrag!) won't be fraught with concern for my SP picks.

It says here that Mannarino gets a set of Fed...

atlpam
06-23-2011, 04:54 AM
Glad to see you were able to escape from the lake of fire!

The negroni for Falconi was an excellent choice and the double pitchers of bloody mary's hit the spot this morning. Stan has now made my "do not pick" list.

jkfriedman
06-23-2011, 05:02 AM
Couldn't get in yesterday, people blocking the door. Standing room only. Double-cheeked by Dr. Ivo and Boho Jovaovski. Jessie something Slavic and STRONG

Justme
06-23-2011, 05:24 AM
Double-cheeked by Mattek-Sands and Raonic. If memory serves me correctly I think this is the second time this year I've picked against a Japanese player and gotten myself knocked out of the SP. New rule to add? Never pick against a Japanese player.

I don't suppose there's a bucket of strawberries and cream for me to put my face in?

GlennHarman
06-23-2011, 08:50 AM
Here I am to hang my head over a good Stout......My day 4 ladies' pick, Jie Zheng, bit it today in a not-so-close match. I think I violated one of the (very many) "rules" about how to make one's pick.....the "rule" about never picking for or against a Chinese player. It is woefully difficult to follow all the "rules", but this one came back to bite me.
I'll drown my sorrows for awhile and then get out to pull for my men's pick for today.
Hope I'm not back again later. Glenn

shtexas
06-23-2011, 09:19 AM
I'm about to be here. Ag Radwanska snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Drop-shot
06-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Worried about Tsonga... who is losing to Dimitrov who has done nothing of late, and least of all at slams. :rolleyes:

oploskoffie
06-23-2011, 09:31 AM
Here I am to hang my head over a good Stout......My day 4 ladies' pick, Jie Zheng, bit it today in a not-so-close match. I think I violated one of the (very many) "rules" about how to make one's pick.....the "rule" about never picking for or against a Chinese player. It is woefully difficult to follow all the "rules", but this one came back to bite me.
I'll drown my sorrows for awhile and then get out to pull for my men's pick for today.
Hope I'm not back again later. Glenn

The rules ARE becoming a tad difficult after so many years of SP drama and fun :cheesy: Maybe it's time for a rule reset? We can collectively try to trust Bondarenko sisters, French, Chinese and Italian players, our own instincts and ATP/WTA website head-to-head stats again. Whaddayathink? :cheesy:

Moose
06-23-2011, 09:42 AM
The rules ARE becoming a tad difficult after so many years of SP drama and fun :cheesy: Maybe it's time for a rule reset? We can collectively try to trust Bondarenko sisters, French, Chinese and Italian players, our own instincts and ATP/WTA website head-to-head stats again. Whaddayathink? :cheesy:

Trust a Flying Bondarenko? Good luck with that ;)

The only guarantee I know after playing this game for 7 years is that Xavier Malisse is money in the bank when it comes to a first round pick.

dryrunguy
06-23-2011, 09:46 AM
Trust a Flying Bondarenko? Good luck with that ;)

The only guarantee I know after playing this game for 7 years is that Xavier Malisse is money in the bank when it comes to a first round pick.

One of the wisest tips you ever shared, Moose! I've had very good luck with it in recent pools.

Unfortunately, he forgot to lose to Florian. :mad:

winston
06-23-2011, 10:32 AM

I didn't know about the WTA head-to-head stat rule and I checked it for the very first time at the French this year. Needless to say, I went out that round. Lesson learned.:cheesy:

mmmm8
06-23-2011, 11:38 AM
I don't really have anyone to blame, since I knew what I was getting into picking Safarova.

Jessie, I'd like something that will make my eyes pop out of my sockets. I'm trying to see what it's like viewing the world through Lucie's eyes

Scotty
06-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Argh ... I really didn't think Radwanska was in any danger from a Cetkovska (P.S. doesn't sound rather like something a dermatologist would lance off?)

Here, I'll use it in a sentence:
"I'm sorry Agnieszka, I know you don't like the look of that Cetkovska, but you're going to have to live with it for now."

What's that Polish vodka? Wyborovniewsckyewicz? I'll take a double.

Jay
06-23-2011, 01:47 PM
aargh, left-cheeked by raonic, because of a little knee boo-boo! grrr .. and that ruins the big nadal v raonic match-up too ...

o well ... i think i will take one of those absinthes to calme me downe ... :)
here you go!
http://www.sutree.com/upload/thumbnails/29587.gif

Glad to see you were able to escape from the lake of fire!

The negroni for Falconi was an excellent choice and the double pitchers of bloody mary's hit the spot this morning. Stan has now made my "do not pick" list.
It was quite the adventure.:cheesy:

He seemed like a logical pick. I almost went with him, myself.

Couldn't get in yesterday, people blocking the door. Standing room only. Double-cheeked by Dr. Ivo and Boho Jovaovski. Jessie something Slavic and STRONG
Akvinta vodka! Yeah? :)
http://i54.tinypic.com/vmzuwg.jpg

Double-cheeked by Mattek-Sands and Raonic. If memory serves me correctly I think this is the second time this year I've picked against a Japanese player and gotten myself knocked out of the SP. New rule to add? Never pick against a Japanese player.

I don't suppose there's a bucket of strawberries and cream for me to put my face in?
No bucket, but we can round up lots of strawberries and lots of cream. ;)
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/682852/2/istockphoto_682852-strawberries-and-cream.jpg

I don't really have anyone to blame, since I knew what I was getting into picking Safarova.

Jessie, I'd like something that will make my eyes pop out of my sockets. I'm trying to see what it's like viewing the world through Lucie's eyes
How about some rum with eyes in it? :cheesy:
http://i53.tinypic.com/qsm8gg.jpg

Argh ... I really didn't think Radwanska was in any danger from a Cetkovska (P.S. doesn't sound rather like something a dermatologist would lance off?)

Here, I'll use it in a sentence:
"I'm sorry Agnieszka, I know you don't like the look of that Cetkovska, but you're going to have to live with it for now."

What's that Polish vodka? Wyborovniewsckyewicz? I'll take a double.
Or Sobieski vodka
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a4/Vodka_Sobieski.jpg/180px-Vodka_Sobieski.jpg

max555
06-23-2011, 03:48 PM
The whole tournament schedule is a mess. I was actually relieved to get kicked out on both sides. Vodka with cranberry juice please.

Edmond Dantès
06-23-2011, 05:01 PM
The whole tournament schedule is a mess. I was actually relieved to get kicked out on both sides. Vodka with cranberry juice please.Just keep telling yourself that ;)

Jay
06-23-2011, 05:22 PM
The whole tournament schedule is a mess. I was actually relieved to get kicked out on both sides. Vodka with cranberry juice please.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/3081611933_aa9021f3b4.jpg

Just keep telling yourself that ;)
lol

mwoods
06-23-2011, 07:31 PM
And I was concerned about picking A-Rad too early. :rolleyes: At least my back-ups were Zheng and Safarova!

Jessie, give me a slutty pic of Aggie to get her back in my good graces.

Jay
06-23-2011, 08:05 PM
And yet you missed my post of the Goddess Bunny. tsk tsk.

Anyway, here's a slutty Agi pic :p
http://tenisowy.blox.pl/resource/agasuper.jpg

ElljayB
06-24-2011, 02:19 AM
Safarova's driven me to drink. A dry and dirty gin martini would heat the spot, please!

ponchi101
06-24-2011, 05:36 AM
And yet you missed my post of the Goddess Bunny. tsk tsk.

Anyway, here's a slutty Agi pic :p
http://tenisowy.blox.pl/resource/agasuper.jpg

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS Jessie! Man, did I need a new wallpaper for my Linux desktop ;)

omess
06-24-2011, 07:14 AM
Thank so much Petko :mad: something strong Jessie

Madame
06-24-2011, 07:16 AM
ok double cheeked day 5 :(
I'm going to take out all players in "ic" after Petkovic and Raonic kick me out.

Jessie rhum, rhum, rhum
I'm going to drown in Rhum !

(Allez Richard !!! :bleus: )

dryrunguy
06-24-2011, 07:58 AM
So I sat there last night, staring blankly at the choices for the women's pool... Toyed with the idea of demanding different options. Wasn't about to go anywhere near the Schiavone/Petkovic section of the draw. Wasn't ready to use Kvitova, either, who could very well win the event. So it was either take Venus and plan on her losing to Pironkova again or take Vera and plan on her losing to Venus. Because that's the way it was going to be. Isn't it amazing how dizzying logic can be in these things?

Anyway... Bartender, I'm feeling like some strawberry wine... :) I'll hit the harder stuff when Gasquet loses later today. :rolleyes:

joanjettson
06-24-2011, 08:36 AM
I'd like a river of JT's tears...Vera's are too "well drink" for me

barbarapotterfan
06-24-2011, 01:45 PM
The good news is that this was the first time I made it to Day 5 of the women's draw. The bad news is that I jumped on the Petkovic bandwagon. At least misery loves company!

Mitch
06-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Am in same boat as barbarapotterfan, personal record reaching day 5, but Petkorazzi shot me down.

As for something to cry into, a bottle or glass of anything German please. Danke!!!

Drop-shot
06-25-2011, 06:39 AM
Monfils is going to do me in. Who do I need to sacrifice to avoid this foul place?

Jay
06-25-2011, 08:42 AM
Safarova's driven me to drink. A dry and dirty gin martini would heat the spot, please!
http://www.thelovecollage.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/martini.jpg

Thank so much Petko :mad: something strong Jessie
How about a Tactical Nuclear Penguin?
http://media.weirdworm.com/img/misc/the-six-strongest-drinks-you-can-find/tactical.jpg

ok double cheeked day 5 :(
I'm going to take out all players in "ic" after Petkovic and Raonic kick me out.

Jessie rhum, rhum, rhum
I'm going to drown in Rhum !

(Allez Richard !!! :bleus: )
here you go!
Rum ftw.
http://www.sbhonline.com/St-Barts-bb/fbbuploads/1302575251-rhumesb50-70cl-600.jpg

So I sat there last night, staring blankly at the choices for the women's pool... Toyed with the idea of demanding different options. Wasn't about to go anywhere near the Schiavone/Petkovic section of the draw. Wasn't ready to use Kvitova, either, who could very well win the event. So it was either take Venus and plan on her losing to Pironkova again or take Vera and plan on her losing to Venus. Because that's the way it was going to be. Isn't it amazing how dizzying logic can be in these things?

Anyway... Bartender, I'm feeling like some strawberry wine... :) I'll hit the harder stuff when Gasquet loses later today. :rolleyes:
Here you go!
http://www.homeboozekit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/picture-of-strawberry-wine.jpg

I'd like a river of JT's tears...Vera's are too "well drink" for me
River of tears coming right up! ;)
http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/stories/f68ea8847395f1c8984c53b88dbb2b43.jpg

Am in same boat as barbarapotterfan, personal record reaching day 5, but Petkorazzi shot me down.

As for something to cry into, a bottle or glass of anything German please. Danke!!!
How about some German Beer?
http://www.germanbeerinstitute.com/images/DBB_bockbier.gif

oploskoffie
06-25-2011, 08:47 AM
How about a Tactical Nuclear Penguin?

WTF?? :cheesy:

A bit of TAT a day = a bit of education and play :p

Edmond Dantès
06-25-2011, 08:50 AM

A bit of TAT a day = a bit of education and play :pJust the 32% volume. Morning coffee for most Scots.

oploskoffie
06-25-2011, 09:04 AM
If an injury/illness again takes me out of an SP I'm going to scream...

Charlie02123
06-25-2011, 09:14 AM
Am I the first of the Schiavone party to arrive? Ugh, I hate when people do that to me! The reservation was for 24 hours ago. You won't seat me until the whole reservation is here? Well can I sit at the bar?

Oh good. Let me get a Jager Bomb and some kind of fruity bullshit too.

natillydread
06-25-2011, 09:21 AM
Actually crossed off Lisicki and put in Goerges. I deserve to be here. A rum please

patrick
06-25-2011, 09:28 AM
After Monfils failed to show up, Schiavone could not close out the match twice serving for it. Need a 6-pack of Heinenken beer.

aidsasis
06-25-2011, 09:35 AM
Why is Soderling down a set to Tomic? WHO'S THAT?!

Since Mathek-Sands put me here a few days back, can I have another long island iced tea to calm my nerves please. :|

Edmond Dantès
06-25-2011, 09:41 AM

Since Mathek-Sands put me here a few days back, can I have another long island iced tea to calm my nerves please. :|Some Austrian qualifier that no-one has ever heard of. Soderling :mad:

Drop-shot
06-25-2011, 09:44 AM
Some Austrian qualifier that no-one has ever heard of. Soderling :mad:

Austria... the new Kazakhstan.

;)

seaweed
06-25-2011, 09:48 AM
Some Austrian qualifier that no-one has ever heard of. Soderling :mad:

i think b. tomic is australian.

Edmond Dantès
06-25-2011, 10:02 AM
i think b. tomic is australian.I suppose I was bound to catch some seaweed in my fishing net ;)

suliso
06-25-2011, 10:11 AM
I am pretty sure people are kidding when they write that they've never heard of Tomic ;)

Jay
06-25-2011, 10:13 AM
Yeah, Tomic is Australian. He's their latest great hope.

A bit of TAT a day = a bit of education and play :p
lol. :cheesy:
I've had some once. It's yummy.

Just the 32% volume. Morning coffee for most Scots.
LOL!
Ain't that the truth.
It's too fruity for the Irish ;)

Am I the first of the Schiavone party to arrive? Ugh, I hate when people do that to me! The reservation was for 24 hours ago. You won't seat me until the whole reservation is here? Well can I sit at the bar?

Oh good. Let me get a Jager Bomb and some kind of fruity bullshit too.
Jager Bomb:
http://s4.hubimg.com/u/73019_f260.jpg

Fruity drink: A blue Hawaiian
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QiUw8NmmJVs/SMMHJPbPAxI/AAAAAAAAE0w/72DGPre-vUg/s400/Blue+Hawaiian+drink.jpg

Actually crossed off Lisicki and put in Goerges. I deserve to be here. A rum please
http://i51.tinypic.com/119mjhu.jpg

After Monfils failed to show up, Schiavone could not close out the match twice serving for it. Need a 6-pack of Heinenken beer.
http://www.store2door.us/ProductImages/productimages/beer6b/heineken6b.jpg

Since Mathek-Sands put me here a few days back, can I have another long island iced tea to calm my nerves please. :|
http://andersonatlarge.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c697453ef013485980686970c-200wi

Charlie02123
06-25-2011, 10:17 AM
Jager Bomb:
http://s4.hubimg.com/u/73019_f260.jpg

Fruity drink: A blue Hawaiian
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QiUw8NmmJVs/SMMHJPbPAxI/AAAAAAAAE0w/72DGPre-vUg/s400/Blue+Hawaiian+drink.jpg

Oooooooh! You know just how to get a boy tipsy. :gorgeous:

Edmond Dantès
06-25-2011, 10:19 AM
I am pretty sure people are kidding when they write that they've never heard of Tomic ;)Well, I've heard the stories that he learned to play tennis in the first 10 years of his life when he was imprisoned in a cellar. That's why his touch is so good.

Those Austrians are barbarians.....but you must already know that suliso. How can the USTA compete with such development programs? :confused:

patrick
06-25-2011, 10:20 AM
Thanks bartender, I should be starting to drink my day away.

Jay
06-25-2011, 10:27 AM
Oooooooh! You know just how to get a boy tipsy. :gorgeous:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum/mysmiliesvb/mysmilie_65.gif

oploskoffie
06-25-2011, 10:45 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRRRRRGGGG GGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Out. By illness/injury. Again. DRAT!!!! I'd honestly feel better if Soderling had simply been outplayed. This is NOT the way to get half-cheeked :(

aidsasis
06-25-2011, 10:46 AM
I am out of both pools now. Some muriatic acid, please.

Jay
06-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Muriatic acid (there are some horrifying pics when you google that D: )
http://i53.tinypic.com/21pgcj.jpg

aidsasis
06-25-2011, 11:00 AM
Muriatic acid (there are some horrifying pics when you google that D: )
http://i53.tinypic.com/21pgcj.jpg

My pic will be among the results by tomorrow morning. :(

(Double-cheeked suicide pool participants are allowed a significant amount of drama, right?)

garp6
06-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Fantastic news, my day 6 pick Bartoli won but unfortunately my delayed Day 5' Schiavone did not. Then Soderling.

A bottle of Barolo with a Carlsberg chaser, please. Hold the Muriatic Acid.

Togtdyalttai
06-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Any reason for you to lose to Tamira and the Paszeks, Franny? I'll have something Italian that looks, smells, and tastes hideous please.

seaweed
06-25-2011, 02:57 PM
I suppose I was bound to catch some seaweed in my fishing net ;)

:hyst:

i'm still alive in the men's game--i went Fishing, too, you know--but i feel like drinking anyway. may i have a mojito please, jessie? thanks.

Scotty
06-25-2011, 04:08 PM
Any reason for you to lose to Tamira and the Paszeks, Franny? I'll have something Italian that looks, smells, and tastes hideous please.

may I recommend limoncello? Allegedly lemon-flavored, but I think it looks, smells, and tastes like gasoline.

Jay
06-25-2011, 05:04 PM
Fantastic news, my day 6 pick Bartoli won but unfortunately my delayed Day 5' Schiavone did not. Then Soderling.

A bottle of Barolo with a Carlsberg chaser, please. Hold the Muriatic Acid.
Here you go!
http://i52.tinypic.com/ermo3d.jpghttp://www.pintprice.com/brands/carlsberg.jpg

Per Scotty's suggestion, Limoncello!
http://ourchicagofoodblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/limoncello.jpg

:hyst:

i'm still alive in the men's game--i went Fishing, too, you know--but i feel like drinking anyway. may i have a mojito please, jessie? thanks.
Here you go!
http://best-mojito-recipe.com/images/mojito.jpeg

may I recommend limoncello? Allegedly lemon-flavored, but I think it looks, smells, and tastes like gasoline.
You can SORT of taste the limoni (taking Italian lessons ftw ), but I agree with you. It tastes like gasoline :p

ponchi101
06-27-2011, 08:04 AM
Well, seeing as Deliciano is going to throw all of us in here, I believe that what we really want is some shampoo, conditioner, a nice trim, a manicure and a very metrosexual scarf.
With which we can strangle him.

oploskoffie
06-27-2011, 08:31 AM
So much for Caro. Double cheeked once again. Life is harsh. :cheesy:

BARTENDER!!! The biggest regular Coke you can get me, please :p

winston
06-27-2011, 08:39 AM
Well, seeing as Deliciano is going to throw all of us in here, I believe that what we really want is some shampoo, conditioner, a nice trim, a manicure and a very metrosexual scarf.

:hyst::hyst::hyst:

ponchi101
06-27-2011, 09:14 AM

And now what do I do with all this s*** on my hair...:confused:

dryrunguy
07-01-2011, 08:19 AM
While I wish Jo would have had the decency to lose in straights, I'm really delighted with my run in this year's pool. :)

I'm not upset, so bartender, can I get a Shirley Temple? :)

nelslus
07-01-2011, 08:30 AM
While I wish Jo would have had the decency to lose in straights, I'm really delighted with my run in this year's pool. :)

Once Rog was upset- those of us who had already picked Novak realized we wuz pretty well screwed, anyways.

My proverbial chocolate shake for me, Jessie. AND- hopefully Petra can add to my imaginary shake collection diet tomorrow. :)

ponchi101
07-01-2011, 08:38 AM
Yep, Roger threw an entire set of wrenches on the plan, but still, my second most successful pool ever. So no complaints. I know I will never win one of these things.
Some Dom Perignon and strawberries for me. It has been fun.

dryrunguy
07-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Well, I would have been right about Djokovic losing to either one had the attitude that presented in the Baghdatis match or early in the Tomic match showed up today. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, Novak showed up being all professional and stuff... Boo. :cheesy:

mmmm8
07-01-2011, 12:06 PM
Since I'm out of picks due to overestimating Mr. Murray... give me a Scotch, please, Jessie!

And, of course, something from the Jukebox

8xT74EJ8vbw

Jay
07-01-2011, 09:29 PM
:hyst: Love it.
http://media17.onsugar.com/files/users/2/20652/20_2007/AlternaCaviar.large/i/New-Product-Alert-Alterna-Caviar-Seasilk-Shampoo-Conditioner.jpghttp://i55.tinypic.com/2aensl4.jpghttp://kingdomofstyle.typepad.co.uk/my_weblog/images/2007/04/19/scarves.jpg

So much for Caro. Double cheeked once again. Life is harsh. :cheesy:

BARTENDER!!! The biggest regular Coke you can get me, please :p
Here you go:
http://i52.tinypic.com/29y1c2g.jpg

You sure can!
Here ya go:
http://featuredfeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/shirley_temple.jpg

Once Rog was upset- those of us who had already picked Novak realized we wuz pretty well screwed, anyways.

My proverbial chocolate shake for me, Jessie. AND- hopefully Petra can add to my imaginary shake collection diet tomorrow. :)
Here ya go:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_iqWxusPiNng/SfHexVSxZsI/AAAAAAAAABI/n7_aBR7Ztb0/s320/chocolate_malt_shake.jpg

Yep, Roger threw an entire set of wrenches on the plan, but still, my second most successful pool ever. So no complaints. I know I will never win one of these things.
Some Dom Perignon and strawberries for me. It has been fun.
http://www.giftporto.com/templates/images/M82/Prd21431.jpg

Since I'm out of picks due to overestimating Mr. Murray... give me a Scotch, please, Jessie!

And, of course, something from the Jukebox

8xT74EJ8vbw
Sure thing! Here you go:
http://www.newmykitchenrules.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/drinking-scotch-200x300.jpg