PDA

View Full Version : Greg Oden

Sebastien447
12-16-2006, 01:45 PM
He's tall.

The Ohio State University, the first team to win National Championships in football and basketball in the same year!

[smiley=woot.gif]

oploskoffie
12-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Congrats to the teams and the fans I guess ;) Just looked op Greg Oden, who seems destined for the NBA. Where would you like to see him go, Sebastien? :)

Sebastien447
12-16-2006, 02:26 PM
Congrats to the teams and the fans I guess ;) Just looked op Greg Oden, who seems destined for the NBA. Where would you like to see him go, Sebastien? :)

Yeah, the guy was pissed because of the new rule requiring basketball athletes to play at least one year of college ball. I live in the Portland area now, so I'd like to see him go to the Blazers. Is b-ball very big in Holland Opie? Are there any Dutch players in the NBA?

oploskoffie
12-16-2006, 02:38 PM

Yeah, the guy was pissed because of the new rule requiring basketball athletes to play at least one year of college ball. I live in the Portland area now, so I'd like to see him go to the Blazers. Is b-ball very big in Holland Opie? Are there any Dutch players in the NBA?

Blazers eyh? How is it looking for them as far as their place in the line to pick new goes? Don't the lowest ranked teams get first draft picks?

Basketball is doing reasonably well in the Netherlands considering we're pretty much a soccer-minded country. Personally, I don't care for soccer all that much, just so you know :P Anyhoot. My home town team has been doing pretty well in recent seasons which means it pretty alive here come playoff season. I don't care too much for basketball either, so I'm really missing the ATP challenger we once had, lol! Anyhood. Dutch players in the NBA? We used to have Rik Smits who I believe was the best we've produced thus far. Currently we have Francisco Elson playing for San Antonio and Dan Gadzuric plays for Milwaukee. We have a lot more Americans playing over here, lol!

Sebastien447
12-16-2006, 04:54 PM

Blazers eyh? How is it looking for them as far as their place in the line to pick new goes? Don't the lowest ranked teams get first draft picks?

Basketball is doing reasonably well in the Netherlands considering we're pretty much a soccer-minded country. Personally, I don't care for soccer all that much, just so you know :P Anyhoot. My home town team has been doing pretty well in recent seasons which means it pretty alive here come playoff season. I don't care too much for basketball either, so I'm really missing the ATP challenger we once had, lol! Anyhood. Dutch players in the NBA? We used to have Rik Smits who I believe was the best we've produced thus far. Currently we have Francisco Elson playing for San Antonio and Dan Gadzuric plays for Milwaukee. We have a lot more Americans playing over here, lol!

Smits! How could I forget him, played for the Pacers, big guy with a smooth stroke. I think some kind of injury took him out early.

The Blazers have an excellent shot at Oden. They're not good.

mrjiggyfly2
12-16-2006, 05:11 PM

Smits! How could I forget him, played for the Pacers, big guy with a smooth stroke. I think some kind of injury took him out early.

Rik Smits had really bad problems with his feet. That's why his career ended a bit early. He did have a very smooth stroke.

mrjiggyfly2
12-16-2006, 05:12 PM
I have still not seen Oden play. Hopefully I'll be seeing him when the Big 10 schedule begins.

oploskoffie
12-16-2006, 05:20 PM

For you then, Sebastien, I'll hope they stay that way till the next draft ;)