PDA

View Full Version : Moose: What's wrong with Seattle?

shtexas
12-14-2006, 08:23 PM
Two losses in a row. I thought they had it all together again just five days ago.

mrjiggyfly2
12-14-2006, 09:07 PM
Two losses in a row. I thought they had it all together again just five days ago.

I know you asked this to Moose, but I want to put my two cents in. I did not see the game, but I don't think Matt Hasselbeck is as good as people think. And the defense is middle of the road.

shtexas
12-14-2006, 09:10 PM

I know you asked this to Moose, but I want to put my two cents in. I did not see the game, but I don't think Matt Hasselbeck is as good as people think. And the defense is middle of the road.

And Seattle plays San Diego next! Lol! Good thing their division stinks.

mrjiggyfly2
12-14-2006, 10:08 PM

And Seattle plays San Diego next! Lol! Good thing their division stinks.

Yup. San Diego should crush them.

Moose
12-18-2006, 07:12 PM
Well, there's the curse from the last 5 years when the Super Bowl loser doesn't get in the playoffs the next year...or there is Maddens curse.

Just too many injuries all season. Not having all the same players each week...they are still missing starters.

I think it is two things as well. 1) Their defense is small, but fast. Designed to protect leads. Not to hold things down while the 'Hawks offense comes from behind. And they have been coming from behind ALL SEASON. And 2) they really miss Steve Hutchinson...he was the other half of the left side of their offensive line. With him and Walt Jones, they just made holes for Alexander to exploit. And Seattle didn't get anything near the quality with his replacement, and now teams just double up on Jones.

Yes, SD this weekend. And Frisco has Arizona. They should have locked up the division two weeks ago, and instead, they are hanging on by a thread