PDA

View Full Version : Go Giants!

shtexas
12-24-2006, 10:24 AM
I cannot believe I am rooting for the Giants today.

Moose
12-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Late December football always makes for strange befellows. I'm hoping for a big Cardinals win today...

oh, and by the way, go Eagles!

shtexas
12-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Late December football always makes for strange befellows. I'm hoping for a big Cardinals win today...

Of course, if the Cowboys don't win tomorrow, a Giants win might actually hurt us. Not sure.

mrjiggyfly2
12-24-2006, 10:36 AM
I'm sure we're all rooting for the Patriots. I can tell you that one of us is wearing an official NFL Troy Brown #80 (road white) jersey.
;D

shtexas
12-24-2006, 10:39 AM
I'm sure we're all rooting for the Patriots. I can tell you that one of us is wearing an official NFL Troy Brown #80 (road white) jersey.
;D

I happen to like this generation of Patriots players.

Sort of like I loved the Buffalo Bills of the late 80's to mid-90's. I imagine they didn't feel the same about my Cowboys.

Moose
12-24-2006, 10:41 AM

Of course, if the Cowboys don't win tomorrow, a Giants win might actually hurt us. Not sure.

Think the Cowboys have locked up at least a wldcard.

If the Eagles win tomorrow (and next week), they win the division. Cowboys would get a road game instead of a home game.

mrjiggyfly2
12-24-2006, 10:46 AM

If the Eagles win tomorrow (and next week), they win the division. Cowboys would get a road game instead of a home game.

How bad you think Garcia wants to stick it to TO??? Methinks big time!!

shtexas
12-24-2006, 10:48 AM

How bad you think Garcia wants to stick it to TO??? Methinks big time!!

We're in no matter what. I was just thinking about our seeding. But, if we lose to the Eagles, #5 or #6 may not be that big a difference.