PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone, I'm a tennis coach so curious about your thoug

thetenniscoach
03-21-2011, 02:43 AM
Hey Tennis Enthusiasts,

My name is Brad and I'm making an eBook about tennis and the ins and outs and everything you need to know from warm up to warm down. I would love it if you could complete my tennis survey and give all your thoughts and answers would be such a help!!

I really look forward to your responses but please keep them honest and respectful because your answer could be in my book!! Have a great day

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VDCBRDB

This Survey was created using a website called survey monkey that is highly ranked on google.

Enjoy!!

Kind Regards,

Brad

thetenniscoach
03-21-2011, 07:14 AM
Hey Everyone,

I can see that this thread is getting a lot of views but not many people are doing the survey.

I am a tennis coach in Western Australia and would really like fellow tennis players, fans, and coaches to complete the survey.. it only takes two minutes and would be such a massive help to me.

Thanks for your time.

oploskoffie
03-21-2011, 07:20 AM
Good afternoon from the Netherlands, Brad!

Methinks the time differences could be partly to blame. Some of us just got out of bed while others, such as myself, are at work :o Of course, we all love our tennis but not everyone actively plays, so.. have a little patience with this community and hopefully you'll get some input from those that do, did or want to ;)

thetenniscoach
03-21-2011, 09:27 AM
That is true and a good point. I will be patient haha. and hopefully lots of people do the survey, because the people that do will receive the eBook for free when it is finished.

southpawdragon
04-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Just completed your survey.

good luck on the book

T-nat
04-14-2013, 05:14 PM
Post removed.

amandaericksson
04-19-2013, 04:03 AM
Post removed.

clintdawson
05-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Completed the survey ....best of luck with your Tennis book .....may we can learn great thinks from your book

Clay Death
11-29-2013, 07:20 PM
Post removed by Kirk.

Please don't post links to other forums/sites without prior approval.