PDA

View Full Version : Maroon 5

leah_jewel
09-27-2004, 05:53 AM
I've been a fan of Maroon5 since their first single and I agree, they are a good band. They're catchy and they don't sound like every other band out there. They have a nice fresh feeling to them. Of course, I'm always happy when a rock band starts taking top spots away from rap and R&B. Am I bias? Just a little...

leah_jewel
10-02-2004, 06:29 AM
Tiesto, I am saddened. Hip hop? Come on now! You like the Counting Crows! Just when i had lost hope for you, you throw that at me. You've got to come back to the good side of music.. I'll give you a cookie...

(Just playing, of course)

And Betsy.. I am pleasantly surprised by some of your music choices.. Jimmy and the Shins... you're into indie stuff which is good.

Both of you guys should check out the Postal Service. It's Ben from Death Cab for Cutie, Jenny Lewis from Rilo Kiley and the guys from DNTEL. Kinda cool techno type stuff. Very relaxing.

That is all.

Betsmoyo
10-02-2004, 02:06 PM
I love Death Cab for Cutie! The postal service not so much. My chemical romance is an awesome band too. I love the video for their song, im not okay (i promise) it makes me laugh. Im not a big fan of the Shins tho.