PDA

View Full Version : uuhhg!!

didgeridoo33
09-30-2004, 09:27 AM
Ahh! I haven't been on here forEVER!! :'(

I am just posting to let everyone know that I am STILL ALIVE!

Schools ok, Homecoming is this weekend!! I was nominated on Homecoming court (no lie)!! AGH! Exciting!! Haha! So ws my bestfriend, though. But a lil' competition never hurt anyone ;)!

But yea, just stopped by to say hi! I love you all and I miss you guys!!

BTW...Whatcha think of Andy's backwards hat?! Heheh :)

Sebastien447
10-02-2004, 05:37 AM
Ahh! I haven't been on here forEVER!! :'(

I am just posting to let everyone know that I am STILL ALIVE!

Schools ok, Homecoming is this weekend!! I was nominated on Homecoming court (no lie)!! AGH! Exciting!! Haha! So ws my bestfriend, though. But a lil' competition never hurt anyone ;)!

But yea, just stopped by to say hi! I love you all and I miss you guys!!

BTW...Whatcha think of Andy's backwards hat?! Heheh :)

Good to hear from ya didge! Congrats on the nomination!

And you know what I think of Andy so I won't repeat that he's a cross-eyed dork ... OOOPS!

*searches in vain for the backspace key*

;)

leah_jewel
10-02-2004, 06:37 AM
Good luck at homecoming didge!!!

I have kind of a funny story about nominations, but it takes a little bit of back story, so bear with me.

I have a condition called albinism which, in short, means I have pale skin, can't tan, and have horrible eye sight. It's the really pale skin you need to focus on for this story.

My senior in high school, we got these ballots for "Senior Best." Best hair, best eyes, best surfer, etc. I tried to get everyone to vote me for "Best Tan" just because I thought it'd be great. Have these 3 other tanned beauties alongside my pale form.

I got a good amount of people to go for it, but not enough to make the yearbook. Sigh.

It's a funny story. I swear. Maybe you had to be there.

Kirkus
10-02-2004, 02:41 PM
Congratulations Girlfriend!!!

And we understand you have a life outside of here. But it's always great to see you!!!

Tell us how it went.