PDA

View Full Version : The Time of Christmas is Here!

Sebastien447
10-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Sing of joy and beauty!!!

I know I'm early with this, but I love this time of year so much! I'm watching the Albert Finnery version of Scrooge right now! And driving my wife batty at the same time :D

Merry Christmas Govnahs!

Kirkus
10-09-2004, 01:15 PM
The holiday season is the absolute Bomb!!! Chestnuts, Eggnog, Decorations... I love it all!

meadfish
10-09-2004, 04:34 PM
And driving my wife batty at the same time :D

This is different than other times of the year? I must say I am more virtuously consistent... I drive my wife batty year round! ;D

Sebastien447
10-09-2004, 11:52 PM
This is different than other times of the year? I must say I am more virtuously consistent... I drive my wife batty year round! ;D

LOL!

I was getting a little maudlin last night, waiting for my sweetie ...

and I LOVE the pumpkins kirki! What's next? Little Santas?!! :D

Kirkus
10-10-2004, 02:55 AM
LOL!

I was getting a little maudlin last night, waiting for my sweetie ...

and I LOVE the pumpkins kirki! What's next? Little Santas?!! :D

Smilies with little santa hats! I can hardly wait! (I'm such a simple man)

Doll_Face
10-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Santa hats? ;D I can't wait.

My favorite cartoon is The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. I just love the puppy dog. LOL

leah_jewel
10-12-2004, 03:51 AM
Does anyone remember the Garfield Christmas Special? That was one of my favorite Christmas shows and I miss it... :(

Moose
10-12-2004, 10:39 AM
oh, get real people.

Nothing compares to "A Charlie Brown Christmas".

Moose
10-12-2004, 10:49 AM
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Taping/3172/Merry2.jpg

Kirkus
10-12-2004, 10:52 AM
Awwwwww, Moose. That makes me think of the holidays...no doubt.
"Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer" all the way.

http://www.tvparty.com/bgifs7/rud4.jpg

When I was a kid I'd cry when he comes home after the other reindeer make fun of him. :'(

Sebastien447
10-12-2004, 11:05 AM
oh, get real people.

Nothing compares to "A Charlie Brown Christmas".

Love it! Amazing the way it's stood the test of time!

But I gotta put "The Year Without a Santa Claus" as #1 ... I still have the He's Mr. Green Christmas/White Christmas songs memorized! The Heat Miser and the Snow Miser rule the world!

Betsmoyo
10-12-2004, 11:08 AM
Does anyone remember the Garfield Christmas Special? That was one of my favorite Christmas shows and I miss it... :(
I love the Garfield Christmas special! And charlie brown not so much the grinch. When i was a little kid i would watch that Rudolph movie after school (i had it on tape, still do don watch it everyday though)

Moose
10-12-2004, 11:11 AM
Love it! Amazing the way it's stood the test of time!

Especially given that CBS initally balked at even showing it in the first place.The execs were "scared" of the Christian message contained in the final product, and wanted Linus's recitation of Luke pulled from the show. Schulze stood his ground and refused, saying it airs entirely, or not at all. It wasn't until the day before its scheduled first appearance that CBS backed down and agreed to show it.

Doll_Face
10-13-2004, 12:26 AM
Nice thread

Our leader Kirkus is so sensitive :)