PDA

View Full Version : Shark Tale

Betsmoyo
10-11-2004, 09:51 AM
AWFUL MOVIE! I had to go to help w/ my lil bros birthday party and it stunk! I know its a kids movie but so was Nemo and both Shreks and i love those movies but this one sucked! Stupid predictable and dumb! The old ladies that sat in front of us loved it laughing the entire time so if youre from the ages of 1-7 or 60-dead you'll love it but anywhere inbetween im sorry it SUCKED!!!!

Kirkus
10-11-2004, 03:39 PM
AWFUL MOVIE! I had to go to help w/ my lil bros birthday party and it stunk! I know its a kids movie but so was Nemo and both Shreks and i love those movies but this one sucked! Stupid predictable and dumb! The old ladies that sat in front of us loved it laughing the entire time so if youre from the ages of 1-7 or 60-dead you'll love it but anywhere inbetween im sorry it SUCKED!!!!

Oh my God! LMAO!

Don't hold back, Bets. Tell us exactly how you feel. Did you not care for the movie? LOL!

leah_jewel
10-12-2004, 03:55 AM
...so if youre from the ages of 1-7 or 60-dead you'll love it but anywhere inbetween im sorry it SUCKED!!!!

60 to dead.. thanks, Bets, I needed a laugh this morning. ;D

Betsmoyo
10-12-2004, 06:44 AM
Oh my God! LMAO!

Don't hold back, Bets. Tell us exactly how you feel. Did you not care for the movie? LOL!

Cmon now kirkus you know i dont hold back if i dont like something or someone (masha) i let you all know! And when i love something or someone (Rafael Nadal ;)) i let you know that too!

meadfish
10-12-2004, 03:05 PM
I took my kids (boy=10, girl=7) to see it and I too was not real impressed. some funny parts... but Dreamworks should stick to "Angels in the Outhouse" sort of stuff. :P