PDA

View Full Version : Hit the Slopes folks!

Sebastien447
10-15-2004, 09:37 AM
The first ski resort in the states opened a few hours ago here in CO.

Loveland has one run open with 18" ave. Crappy skiing at best.

However, there was a line of people up there last night waiting to hit those rocks! KUDOS! to their passion!

Betsmoyo
10-15-2004, 09:41 AM
I love this time of year and winter! Its finally cooler and not as much humidity. Then the holidays Halloween (all the candy :)) Thanksgiving and Christmas and all of the other Dec holidays. I LOVE IT! ;D

Sebastien447
10-15-2004, 09:54 AM
I love this time of year and winter! Its finally cooler and not as much humidity. Then the holidays Halloween (all the candy :)) Thanksgiving and Christmas and all of the other Dec holidays. I LOVE IT! ;D

You and me both Bets!

I went grocery shopping today and they had some of the Christmas trees up! (granted, I live in Evergreen, CO).

Some people complain about that kind of thing but not me!

I LOVE IT!!! BRING IT ON! The lights, good cheer, red & green, Santa, Rudolph & Co., eggnog, Christmas movies, Christmas specials, silver and gold, snow, carolling, more Santa, Christmas goodies, more good cheer, red ribbons, white fluffy stuff that falls from the sky, giving, getting, giving, love, time with family, even more good cheer, sitting by a warm fire while the weather outside is frightfull, very old classic Christmas songs, new Christmas songs, Secret Santa at work or school, Skate the Lake (here in Evergreen).

I'll stop now with a quote from "A Christmas Story."

I like Santa. ;D

Sebastien447
10-16-2004, 08:28 AM
The lawns always get frosted over and before the bus comes in the morning all of the kids go sliding along the lawns. Its fun, until someone gets hurt, then its hilarious.

LMAO Bets ... you are a hoot! :D