PDA

View Full Version : ARCADE USERS PLEASE READ

morct
10-04-2010, 07:46 AM
I was resetting the monthly scores as usual last week when I noticed that yet again Dry was King of the Arcade.

He must be bored with having all the power at this stage.

Personally I think it could be time for the king to be deposed. :D

Any takers??

King Dry has high scores in

Ball of Madness
Base Jumping
Frogger
Mahjong
Midi Golf
Yeti Sports 3
Yeti Sports 8

I was thinking if a few of us concentrated on some of the games surely we should be able to nab a couple of the highscores??????

oploskoffie
10-04-2010, 07:57 AM
I'd love to - but I don't see any games in that list that I do well at. :o Still, a try couldn't hurt, eyh? ;)

morct
10-04-2010, 08:10 AM
I'd love to - but I don't see any games in that list that I do well at. :o Still, a try couldn't hurt, eyh? ;)

Practise makes perfect and all that!

I'm going to keep at mahjong just to see if I can get any faster...

Charlie02123
10-04-2010, 09:32 AM
:hyst:

You're wonderful. I am in! I'll take on one of these.

dryrunguy
10-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Ah, the birth of ADAKS! Against Dry Attaining King Status! I love it! All in good fun!

I wish you all the best of luck. ;)

beaujarkko
10-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Ah, the birth of ADAKS! Against Dry Attaining King Status! I love it! All in good fun!

I wish you all the best of luck. ;)

No you don't.

(Hell knows I wouldn't... lol)

Drop-shot
10-04-2010, 11:55 AM
I was resetting the monthly scores as usual last week when I noticed that yet again Dry was King of the Arcade.

He must be bored with having all the power at this stage.

Personally I think it could be time for the king to be deposed. :D

Any takers??

King Dry has high scores in

Ball of Madness
Base Jumping
Frogger
Mahjong
Midi Golf
Yeti Sports 3
Yeti Sports 8

I was thinking if a few of us concentrated on some of the games surely we should be able to nab a couple of the highscores??????

On behalf of ADAM, I am honored to name you the field manager of Project OAK (Overthrow Arcade King)

oploskoffie
10-04-2010, 11:59 AM
When all is said and successfully done, will it be "The king is dead, long live the king!" or will Dry's successor be taken to the gallows? :p

dryrunguy
10-04-2010, 12:08 PM
On behalf of ADAM, I am honored to name you the field manager of Project OAK (Overthrow Arcade King)

I hate the fact that you come up with better movement names. Please don't become a tea partier. :)

Might I suggest some practical places to start? I would recommend:

Ball of Madness (it's a beatable score if you're patient enough to capitalize on four golds)

Frogger (it's doable, just figure out patterns that work, but remember, they change from one level to the next)

Mahjong (I think morct can pull this off)

The Yeti one where you throw the penguin in the air (very doable)

Base Jumping (it requires intense focus and some luck, but it's doable)

::

The Jungle Swing score is going to be tough to beat. Actually, I think I'm pretty much the only one who plays it seriously. Plan ahead strategically on using the red branches to build the ones at the top and then don't miss many of the remaining jumps.

morct
10-04-2010, 12:11 PM
When all is said and successfully done, will it be "The king is dead, long live the king!" or will Dry's successor be taken to the gallows? :p

If and when we get a successor I think he/she should definitely get lots of :cheese:

:D

morct
10-04-2010, 12:12 PM

I am honoured to receive the title!!

dryrunguy
10-04-2010, 12:16 PM
If and when we get a successor I think he/she should definitely get lots of :cheese:

:D

I'm sure belslus will be happy to oblige. ;)

Kirkus
10-04-2010, 01:08 PM
If you use the entire acronym it's POAK.

Just sayin' :cheesy:

dryrunguy
10-04-2010, 01:51 PM
If you use the entire acronym it's POAK.

Just sayin' :cheesy:

Belslus hacked into kirkus' account! :cheesy:

Foxykhat
10-04-2010, 04:52 PM
You all better be happy his time is limited considering he has his farm to take care of, otherwise he would own more than 7 games :cheesy:

Foxy

JTContinental
10-04-2010, 07:34 PM
And good thing Farmville isn't in the arcade, or we would all be screwed.