PDA

View Full Version : This is really gossipy, BUT...

Moose
10-22-2004, 04:35 AM
a month or so ago, a friend of mine emailed me this link. It's sort of like a train wreck, you know you shouldn't look, but you just can't help yourself.
It's an exhaustive list of celebrities, entertainers, politicians,a couple of tennis players (Agassi is on there),...and who slept with who, who's a drug addict, who's gay, what dirty secrets they have. It is not for the light of heart.

But to be honest, I got a real kick out of reading it, even if it took me days to get through it.

I'll leave it up to you if you want to look:

http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html

Sebastien447
10-22-2004, 07:32 AM
The two tennis players to make the "A List" ...

Agassi, Andre. Humorless, vain airhead. Possibly closeted. Linked with Steffi Graf, Brooke Shields (his ex-wife), and Babs Streisand.

Sampras, Pete. Pleasant but dull. Linked with Lauren Holly, Kimberly Williams and Bridgette Wilson.

IMO one of these fits the common perception, but the other does not.

Moose
10-30-2004, 03:32 AM
not to mention hygenically challenged (see Goldie Hawn).

Kirkus
10-30-2004, 06:49 AM
I don't understand why so many stars need drugs to make it through the day?

I wonder if there's some kind of Genetic Predisposition to actors and drugs. Maybe a specific gene, I'll call it the "actdrug" gene, that steers it's host both to entertaining and getting high.

Perhaps a study is in order.

Sebastien447
10-30-2004, 08:50 AM
I wonder if there's some kind of Genetic Predisposition to actors and drugs. Maybe a specific gene, I'll call it the "actdrug" gene, that steers it's host both to entertaining and getting high.

the archetypical "tortured artist" ... my favorite poet, Baudelaire, drank himself to death with absinth. It's been going on for a long long time.

didgeridoo33
11-03-2004, 05:47 AM
Seann William Scott + Justin Timberlake = one night stand? Oh, snap!! Where can I get my hands on THAT video?! ;D :o

didgeridoo33
11-03-2004, 09:58 AM
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=seann+william+scott&fr=FP-tab-img-t-173&toggle=1

^ :).. I think he is way hot