PDA

View Full Version : Did you vote?

Sebastien447
11-02-2004, 07:41 AM
Please please please, just let there be a clear winner!

Sebastien447
11-02-2004, 10:21 PM
Of course, more controversy ... but it's clear to anyone who isn't blinded by desire.

Kerry should concede.

Doll_Face
11-02-2004, 11:49 PM
Yes I did and it helped win my state :)

It doesn't look good for Kerry. Sebastien made a good suggestion - this bird is cooked! :( :(

Kirkus
11-03-2004, 02:17 AM
Of course, more controversy ... but it's clear to anyone who isn't blinded by desire.

Kerry should concede.
I'm wondering what controversy you're speaking of. I didn't see any. Unless you're talking about waiting for the votes to be counted.

Sebastien447
11-03-2004, 02:34 AM
I thought Ohio was our controversial state this time. Didn't they have to get a judge to decide about certain provisional ballots?

Regardless, Kerry would have to be the choice on just about every one of the ballots remaining to be counted for him to win Ohio ... from what I understand.

Sebastien447
11-03-2004, 04:47 AM
Bets ssshhhhhhhh ... kirkus is still steamin! ;)

Kirkus
11-03-2004, 05:52 AM
Bets ssshhhhhhhh ... kirkus is still steamin! ;)
I'm not steaming at all. I'm disappointed that so many Americans are unable to see what is painfully obvious to me and 55 million others.

And when the deficit continues to grow at a trillion dollars a year, and jobs continue to be exported, and we need to reinstate the draft so we can invade Iran, and when the body-count tops 2,000 or 3,000 in Iraq, and when "Roe v. Wade" is overturned because of Bush's Supreme Court appointments... you can bet I'll be here with a big fat "I told ya so."

Sebastien447
11-03-2004, 08:06 AM
I'm not steaming at all. I'm disappointed that so many Americans are unable to see what is painfully obvious to me and 55 million others.

And when the deficit continues to grow at a trillion dollars a year, and jobs continue to be exported, and we need to reinstate the draft so we can invade Iran, and when the body-count tops 2,000 or 3,000 in Iraq, and when "Roe v. Wade" is overturned because of Bush's Supreme Court appointments... you can bet I'll be here with a big fat "I told ya so."

Now I'm really gaining insight into your love for Kerry here! You Doom and Gloomers need to stick together cuz there's surely not many others who'd want to hang out with ya! ;)

Sebastien447
11-03-2004, 08:50 PM
Seb/Wroad: What's up with the need to categorize me as a "Doom and Gloomer"? Because I have an opinion that differs with yours and I feel comfortable enough to share it here? I don't believe I've once made this personal. My attacks have always been against the administration, never anyone on this board. How unfortunate you can't do the same.

This has nothing to do with differing opinions.

If someone is going to quack like a duck on this board, I'm going to call them a duck ... and if this isn't a doom and gloom filled person ...

And when the deficit continues to grow at a trillion dollars a year, and jobs continue to be exported, and we need to reinstate the draft so we can invade Iran, and when the body-count tops 2,000 or 3,000 in Iraq, and when "Roe v. Wade" is overturned because of Bush's Supreme Court appointments...

then please tell me how I should refer to such a person ... bright and optimistic? ::)

Doll_Face
11-03-2004, 10:31 PM
Thanks okay Kirkus,

You and I can hang out together. Let's just hope the rest of them aren't overseas fighting some bogus war.

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME

Kirkus
11-04-2004, 01:23 AM
This has nothing to do with differing opinions.

If someone is going to quack like a duck on this board, I'm going to call them a duck ... and if this isn't a doom and gloom filled person ...

then please tell me how I should refer to such a person ... bright and optimistic? ::)

If a duck quacks and Sebastien isn't there to tell you what it is, is it still a duck?

I'm glad you're here to point out and label each varying opinion with a catchy description.

Kirkus
11-04-2004, 01:25 AM
Thanks okay Kirkus,

You and I can hang out together. Let's just hope the rest of them aren't overseas fighting some bogus war.

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME

Thanks, Doll_Face!
I'm running for President of the TAT Doom and Gloom party... wanna be my running mate?

Sebastien447
11-04-2004, 06:34 AM
If a duck quacks and Sebastien isn't there to tell you what it is, is it still a duck?

Yes.

I'm glad you're here to point out and label each varying opinion with a catchy description.

You're welcome!

Kirkus
11-04-2004, 12:50 PM
Would someone please verify for me?

Is it Doom & Gloom or Gloom & Doom? I'm having business cards printed up tomorrow and want to get it right. ???

Sebastien447
11-04-2004, 05:18 PM
I haven't been able to decide which sounds better ... gloomdoom ... doomgloom ... it's just a really tough call ...

so I've been switching back and forth for variety ;D

Doll_Face
11-04-2004, 10:44 PM
Thanks, Doll_Face!
I'm running for President of the TAT Doom and Gloom party... wanna be my running mate?

Thanks for the invitation, but no thanks. This Doll is too shy for public exposure :-[

But, if you need help with strategy, I'm your Doll. ;D