PDA

View Full Version : PC or MAC?

meadfish
11-06-2004, 07:39 AM
The great debate! Which is better. Some say PC because of the larger library of available software. Some say MAC because of stability and user-friendliness.

Soooo... which do you use?

Sebastien447
11-06-2004, 07:49 AM
I voted PC because that's all I've ever used ... a bit of a computer dumbo I'm afraid. I rely upon kirki for anything that even approaches "technical." Believe it or not, MISTER Gloom and Doom is quite the clever fellow!

Kirkus
11-07-2004, 05:18 AM
The great debate! Which is better. Some say PC because of the larger library of available software. Some say MAC because of stability and user-friendliness.

Soooo... which do you use?
Because we don't have enough controversy around here? What the hell are you thinking?

Both PCs and MACs have their strengths. I work for a printing company and easily 90% of the graphics files we work from are supplied by the customer. Allthough the majority of those are MAC, we get the occassional PC files. The PC files are, without a doubt, always trouble. They never just work for us. The MAC files, on the other hand, are rarely ever a problem.

Apple has been successful with graphics and video/sound editing. Windows on the other hand just can't be beat when it comes to administrative, financial, and gaming software.

One big plus for MACs... only about 5% of computer users use them. So 99.9% of all viruses are written to attack Windows. I haven't had virus software on my computer.... EVER!!!

By the way, TAT is:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/images/mademac10.gif

meadfish
11-07-2004, 05:56 AM
I use Mac at school, have since i was in 2 grade. I use PC at home. I like PC better,You Rock Bets!!!! PC all the way!!! ;D