PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Americans? (quiz)

Sebastien447
12-04-2004, 04:58 AM
I got 14 correct out of 20 and was told that I did very well "for an American"

http://www.netcartoon.net/naaas/bushhitlers.jpg
http://www.netcartoon.net/naaas/quiz.php

meadfish
12-04-2004, 05:57 AM
I got 13. I took it again and got mostly different questions. Then I got 16. All that time playing trivia payed off!

3mlm
12-06-2004, 09:39 AM
I got 17 the first time I took it so I took it a few more times to try to improve the American average. ;)

I was more impressed by my 22 year old son getting 16 the first time he took it :o

3mlm
12-06-2004, 10:01 AM
You have an impressive understanding of the world for an American. It is likely that you feel intellectually isolated in your home country, and often have to hide your opinions from others. Deep down, you realise that your country is the single biggest threat to world peace in modern times, but you have not yet summoned up the courage to emigrate.

A bit presumptuous. I know some people who could get good scores on this quiz and would definitely not agree that "your country is the single biggest threat to world peace in modern times...."

3mlm
12-06-2004, 10:29 AM
And if you take the quiz enough times to get all 20 right you get this message:

If you are American, the only way you got this score is by doing the quiz 50 times, and memorizing the correct answers. You need to approach the world in a less aggressively competitive way and learn to live with your inadequacies, rather than seeking to feel through bigotry and false national pride.

But I only took it about 10 times ???

Sebastien447
12-07-2004, 07:08 AM
But I only took it about 10 times ???

I guess these anti-American quiz masters REALLY believe this country to be full of a bunch of ding-bats!

Well, bah humbug on them!

3mlm
12-07-2004, 11:50 AM
I guess these anti-American quiz masters REALLY believe this country to be full of a bunch of ding-bats!

Well, bah humbug on them!

If you read some of the other stuff on that site you'll find that they're very anti-American.

Sebastien447
12-08-2004, 01:52 AM
If you read some of the other stuff on that site you'll find that they're very anti-American.

The wonderful U S of A! What's not to love?!!! :P

I've lived in France and spend time there on a regular basis, and the French love to talk about politics but they don't judge a populous by the actions of their government. Despite the common misperception, the French don't hate Americans ...

And the Brits ... the Brits LOVE Americans!

Right Richard? ;)

Kirkus
12-09-2004, 03:01 AM
Personally, I could care less what the rest of the world thinks.

How stupid is a population that has risen to the most powerful country on the planet in just over 200 years?

Actions speak louder than words!