PDA

View Full Version : What I've been doing....

Kirkus
12-04-2004, 09:32 AM
...between the fevers and hacking up my lungs.

This is Fleischman, Mary's 6-ft. nutcracker guy. The little bastard took me 3 weeks to build. He still needs a face, but that's Mary's department.

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/images/fleischman.jpg

Sebastien447
12-04-2004, 09:41 AM
Oh my Lord! That is so sweet!

And on top of that, we finally get to see kirki's face!

gosh darn you look familiar

Kirkus
12-04-2004, 09:45 AM
Oh my Lord! That is so sweet!

And on top of that, we finally get to see kirki's face!

gosh darn you look familiar

I'm often mistaken for Brad Pitt. It's a common mistake. :P

meadfish
12-04-2004, 10:01 AM
I'm often mistaken for Brad Pitt. It's a common mistake. :P

Is that Brad Pitt, or Arm Pitt?? :P

meadfish
12-08-2004, 01:29 PM
I'm going to ignore you for a week.

But you already ignored me all last week!! :'(

Doll_Face
12-08-2004, 08:52 PM
You did a fine job Kirkus! I like the sweater too. Did you start working on my piano yet? ;D

Kirkus
12-09-2004, 02:49 AM
But you already ignored me all last week!! :'(

*ignores fishy*

Kirkus
12-09-2004, 02:50 AM
You did a fine job Kirkus! I like the sweater too. Did you start working on my piano yet? ;D
Actually, I did. I started spinning the wire for the strings. ;D

gernaserna
12-09-2004, 10:35 AM
Damn Kirkus, that is one mighty fine looking Nutcracker. You could easily sell that for good money. You are turning into a Jack of all trades. Tennis, bowling, darts, pool, Graphic Artist extrodenaire, and now a craftful woodshopsman. I am now quite impressed so much that I now feel like taking up a new hobby other than eating...which by the way... I am pretty damn good doing!!! Once again, kudos to you my friend.

Doll_Face
12-09-2004, 10:34 PM
Actually, I did. I started spinning the wire for the strings. ;D

:'(

Kirkus
12-10-2004, 05:50 AM
Damn Kirkus, that is one mighty fine looking Nutcracker. You could easily sell that for good money. You are turning into a Jack of all trades. Tennis, bowling, darts, pool, Graphic Artist extrodenaire, and now a craftful woodshopsman. I am now quite impressed so much that I now feel like taking up a new hobby other than eating...which by the way... I am pretty damn good doing!!! Once again, kudos to you my friend.
Thank you, my friend! It keeps me out of trouble.

BTW, eating is a worthwhile endeavor whose talent is not to be taken lightly. ;D

Kirkus
12-10-2004, 05:51 AM
:'(

Whyfor doest thou :'( ???

Doll_Face
12-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Whyfor doest thou :'( ???

Kirkus, what kind of piano strings are you working on? Percussion? I think you are playing with my feelings. :'( TAT's Doll is sensitive.

BTW, what did you do with your nutcracker guy? Ebay?

Kirkus
12-13-2004, 02:28 AM
I made him for my wifey! We manage (wife does all the work) a storage facility and she wanted him for the office during the holidays.

I don't have a clue where he's going to live during the other 11 months of the year. :P