PDA

View Full Version : Rafter to do commentary

Sebastien447
12-23-2004, 12:10 AM
cool - nice guy, and I love the accent

wonder if we'll hear a "sorry mate" if he flubs a line, like we always did when his ball toss went awry ;)

Doll_Face
12-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Way to go Pat! Jump right in on the ground floor and give us some unbiased and informative commentating. I hope Comcast includes this Fox Sports Active Tennis package.

Live tennis; what is that? LOL

Kirkus
12-23-2004, 05:57 AM
FOX Sports Active Tennis sounds cool, too. I wonder if it will be available to DirectTV customers.

And Rafter. What can you say about the guy? He's awesome... this should be fun!

BTW I thought ESPN had exclusive rights to all slams but the US Open?

3mlm
12-23-2004, 11:32 AM
FOX Sports Active Tennis sounds cool, too. I wonder if it will be available to DirectTV customers.

And Rafter. What can you say about the guy? He's awesome... this should be fun!

BTW I thought ESPN had exclusive rights to all slams but the US Open?

Hate to rain on everyone's parade, but I suspect Rafter will only be commenting on Australian TV. Sort of like Hingis last year.

Kirkus
12-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Hate to rain on everyone's parade, but I suspect Rafter will only be commenting on Australian TV. Sort of like Hingis last year.

LOL. You didn't cause any rain, 3m. Our lack of attention to detail stirred up the clouds. After looking over the original article again...

Available to FOXTEL Digital and AUSTAR Digital subscribers.
AUSTAR Digital sounds suspiciously like an Australian company. Not to mention the fact that the domain name is: foxsports.news.com.au The ".au" at the end is a dead give-away.

Well, it was fun while it lasted!

The first official "TAT Attention to Detail Award" goes to 3mlm!

Sebastien447
12-28-2004, 07:36 AM
The first official "TAT Attention to Detail Award" goes to 3mlm!

We should bronze a couple eyeballs for that one :o