PDA

View Full Version : GA2010: I Have A Question!

oploskoffie
05-24-2010, 07:15 AM
If you have any question(s) about Green Acres 2010, let us know and we'll try to provide and answer as fast as we can! :)

ptmcmahon
05-24-2010, 07:56 PM
Is the entry list for the junior boys reliable? Obviously it can't be 100%, but is it about the same accuracy as the regular ATP tournaments?

I'm assuming we have to include our junior entry with our initial team?

oploskoffie
05-25-2010, 12:02 AM
Is the entry list for the junior boys reliable? Obviously it can't be 100%, but is it about the same accuracy as the regular ATP tournaments?

I'm assuming we have to include our junior entry with our initial team?

The ITF, in my experience, usually does a good job of getting their names and numbers online in time and correctly, so I'm okay with saying their as accurate as the regular ATP/WTA tournaments.

Your assumption is correct: include your junior of choice in your initial team. After that you have up until the start of Wimbledon to change your mind. :)

ptmcmahon
06-08-2010, 08:03 PM
For the men this week... a first round loss is a 0 for both tournaments?

oploskoffie
06-09-2010, 12:19 AM
For the men this week... a first round loss is a 0 for both tournaments?

We've stuck with the actual points on offer at all tournaments. For Halle this means that R32 losers indeed get 0 points, whereas R32 losers in London get a whopping 10 points.

Of all men's tournaments in this year's GA, London is the only one to award points for R32 losses, as you can see in the Tournaments and Points thread: http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16949 :)

ptmcmahon
06-09-2010, 04:05 AM
And London only awards R32 points...because there were 64 in the draw :)

oploskoffie
06-09-2010, 05:41 AM
And London only awards R32 points...because there were 64 in the draw :)

Yup. There's always one that has to do it differently :rolleyes:

oploskoffie
06-19-2010, 02:02 AM
To those of you who still have Gianni Mina as the ITF Boys Junior on their team: he's STILL on the list of withdrawals, meaning he's NOT going to play.

You can still change your mind about which junior you pick WITHOUT it costing you a trade. If you have Gianni Mina on your team, I urge you to, well, change your mind! ;)