PDA

View Full Version : Bad Days

Sebastien447
01-04-2005, 09:51 AM
This is a thread where you can share your bad days. Vent the frustration.

Today i had a bad day. My brothers were taking down the christmas lights yesterday. And one of them fell off the ladder on his way down and broke his arm. So today, my last day off, i got to tend to him. And he is whiney!(BTW- he is 15 if that helps) Every five seconds, i need you to get me a drink change the channel! I was supposed to play tennis but no! That brat had me wrapped around his finger. And my other 2 lil brothers were home too. One is 7 and fought all day w/ me to watch his cartoons and the other is also 15 and wouldnt help take care of the other 2. I hate brothers. Both of my parents had to work, and my older brother was out being "cool" What a loser!
Now that i have vented my frustrations i feel better. :D

Glad you felt better with that vent! Venting is good ... just don't vent too hard! ;)

And to jive with the "Bad Days" thread ... I had to return to work (school) today too ... I understand the pain bets!!!

3mlm
01-04-2005, 12:06 PM
I had to go to work today, too, and after being off since last April 15th!

Hard to adjust.

jimp
01-04-2005, 10:28 PM
hey bets! when my kids used to bug me, for instance, your brother asking for a glass of water, tell him to pretend he's not thirsty! after awhile he might stop asking.

meadfish
01-06-2005, 05:39 AM
your brother asking for a glass of water, tell him to pretend he's not thirsty! after awhile he might stop asking.

Or he'll pass out from dehydration :o Either way you're off the hook! ;)