PDA

View Full Version : GA2010: The Strawberry Lounge

oploskoffie
05-20-2010, 02:46 PM
Greetings one and all! :)

What's that you say? We're a tad early opening our doors, with two weeks of ground-up brick left to play on? Whilst that may be true, in a little over two weeks time the tours shift their focus towards that most lovely of garden, meadow and soccer field elements: grass. In South-Africa they'll kick a large ball around on the stuff, trying to find a net, whilst our racquet wielding ladies and gents will try, for five weeks, to avoid a net and kick up some dust. Chalk dust, of course.

The informational and team entry topics will appear over the next couple of days, and I hope you will all take part. Until that time, tah-tah, and feel free to mingle and enjoy the foodies and drinks on offer. :cool:

Koffie

morct
05-21-2010, 03:31 AM
Almost the time of year for Pims and some strawberries and cream!

ptmcmahon
05-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Double cheeked in the SP...both my #1 picks in You Can't Win Jack won (in the bad way)...and my only unique PeterSkan pick is out. I'm ready for this already!

oploskoffie
05-25-2010, 12:05 AM
Double cheeked in the SP...both my #1 picks in You Can't Win Jack won (in the bad way)...and my only unique PeterSkan pick is out. I'm ready for this already!

After all that, methinks you could do with a hug drink :( ;)

ptmcmahon
05-25-2010, 05:48 PM
At the very least I can't complain I didn't have enough time to research and pick non-players like Stepanek and JMDP.

oploskoffie
05-26-2010, 12:59 AM
At the very least I can't complain I didn't have enough time to research and pick non-players like Stepanek and JMDP.

On that note: I'll be adding some TAT wildcards as replacements for the known injury cases. :)

oploskoffie
06-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Del Potro is guaranteed to be out for a while, whilst Stepanek has yet to clarify his intentions for Wimbledon. So, for now, only one Tat WildCard replacement, placed into Category E: Taylor Dent :)

ptmcmahon
06-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Won't be the same without being able to pick Santoro for Newport :)

ptmcmahon
06-03-2010, 03:57 PM
No player lists for the WTA apostraphe tournament anywheres?

dryrunguy
06-03-2010, 04:02 PM
No player lists for the WTA apostraphe tournament anywheres?

I think Amie posted them. Check the member's area for 2010 events. I'm pretty sure they're there. At least for the first week.

ptmcmahon
06-03-2010, 04:07 PM
I didn't see any WTA in members area for any of the tournies - even Wimbledon.

Tournament websites have some for Brimingham and Eastbourne...but nothing for the " ' "

Oh well, I'll just add Tansaguarn for the tournament I guess and ignore it otherwise :)

ptmcmahon
06-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Also interesting to note - neither mens finalist from Eastbourne last year is available to pick.

(Wc for Tursonov perhaps? That is if he is really going to play...)

dryrunguy
06-03-2010, 04:15 PM
I found Birmingham. But that's it.

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17118

ptmcmahon
06-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Ok I only looked in the members section. Birmingham is the only one next week so thats all we'd see in main board. Good to see!

Man there were some weird results last year during this contest! Seeing Blake in a final was the biggest surprise for me though :)

oploskoffie
06-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Also interesting to note - neither mens finalist from Eastbourne last year is available to pick.

(Wc for Tursonov perhaps? That is if he is really going to play...)

I'd briefly considered putting him in, but couldn't really bring myself to bypass Dent. He's got the better ranking and Tursunov hasn't won a match sinced last year July I believe. Not that Dent has done a lot better, mind you, but Gicquel is also still out and amidst the names to come after Dent I was hard pressed to find anyone else who would do a lot better on grass. Of course, I could be wrong...

Btw! If I've missed another guaranteed grasscourt season absentee like Del Potro (Steppers could still make it to Wimby) then I'd like to know. :)

ptmcmahon
06-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Did Simon announce if he's playing or not?

Elena hinted she might be out for awhile, but imagine that's not confirmed yet.

Moose
06-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Elena hinted she might be out for awhile, but imagine that's not confirmed yet.

Dementieva or Baltacha?

ptmcmahon
06-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Dementieva - after withdrawing yesterday I thought I saw she said she may miss some time due to her calf problems.

Enough of a red flag for me...so you watch her win Wimbledon now.

oploskoffie
06-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Dementieva or Baltacha?

Dementieva is, for now, still a "maybe", albeit not a convincing one. If she says "no Wimbledon" for me before monday I'll find a Wc for her. If not, she remains on the list.

Baltacha is supposed to show in Nottingham, so she remains a pickable player :)

oploskoffie
06-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Did Simon announce if he's playing or not?

He's not withdrawn from Queens yet, and is also scheduled to play The Boodles exho. In other words: I haven't a clue :o

waylandboy-tw
06-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Tour d’Acres Verts Preview

It’s once again time for my favorite Fantasy Tennis contest, Green Acres! As always, I offer my preview in good fun and this time in the spirit of one of my other upcoming favorite yearly events, the Tour de France. Enjoy!

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8302/fourjerseys.png

Yellow Jersey- Omegadoom, the defending champ, gets the honors of starting the race in yellow and with the bullseye squarely on his back this year. Competition for the GC will be steep throughout, with a number of strong contenders expected in the field. Should be a great race all the way to the Champs de Newport where the podium winners will be crowned.

Green Jersey- Patrick is ever the favorite for this one. Awarded to the best “sprinter”, Patrick will be competing hard for glory in the early weeks, but will he have any energy (or trades) left for the big W? (hint to newcomers- this isn’t the jersey you want in FT!)

Polka dot jersey- In the Tour, this is given to the King of the Mountains. For our group, I give it to Nelslus since he’s the only one I can actually see wearing this thing.

White jersey- Given annually to the best young rider, I give the early honors to rookie sensation Natkl for her impressive victory in the recent TSIP. Can she make the switch now to grass and grab another medal?

Team competition- Canada Dry is the one to watch. Co-captained by dryrunguy and that lovable canuck, ptmcmahon, this group does a lot more talking than pedaling. They may not find a lot of success in the overall standings, but you can bet they will be filled with scandals, crashes, drama, and lots of “face” time in the Strawberry Lounge.

Good luck all!

dryrunguy
06-04-2010, 05:16 PM
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

ptmcmahon
06-04-2010, 10:29 PM
If Dry and I are a team, do we get to combine points too?

Unlike TSIP I actually did more than 20 minutes research this time.

Which just means I don't have an excuse this time

mwoods
06-05-2010, 01:50 AM
If Dry and I are a team, do we get to combine points too?

Unlike TSIP I actually did more than 20 minutes research this time.

Which just means I don't have an excuse this time

:shocked: Is that possible??? No wonder I never win...

oploskoffie
06-05-2010, 02:05 AM
:shocked: Is that possible??? No wonder I never win...

I'm starting to believe research is overrated. I spent a LOT of time (read: WELL over 20 minutes) researching my options for TSiP and look what that did for me... :lipsrsealed:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a team to assemble. See you in about two hours.

:o ;)

ptmcmahon
06-05-2010, 06:33 AM
You can debate over how much is too much...but you can definitely do not enough and do something like pick Stepanek for your TSIP team like I did. I had JMDP too hoping he'd comeback but if I'd done more research I wuldn't have picked him either. There's somewhere in the middle that is just right.

ptmcmahon
06-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Just once I'd like the draws not to make me have to totally reconsider my team. Ex Nadal and Murray are both on same Queens half of draw...so I could easily considering switching to Novak (probably won't though.) Got two women in the same 1/8th at Birmingham too...but I really wanted both for next week to.

Of course, I had Fran on my team...now that she's out next week, time to switch it up! So of course I decide to add Querrey...and he's in the same 1/8 as one of my other players. Amaxing how you can be 100% happy with your team until the draw comes out.

Drop-shot
06-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Just once I'd like the draws not to make me have to totally reconsider my team. Ex Nadal and Murray are both on same Queens half of draw...so I could easily considering switching to Novak (probably won't though.) Got two women in the same 1/8th at Birmingham too...but I really wanted both for next week to.

Of course, I had Fran on my team...now that she's out next week, time to switch it up! So of course I decide to add Querrey...and he's in the same 1/8 as one of my other players. Amaxing how you can be 100% happy with your team until the draw comes out.

Querrey is back in grey, old depressing Europe again? :rolleyes:

ptmcmahon
06-07-2010, 05:54 AM
So which of my players has withdrawn now that the deadline is past? :)

Drop-shot
06-07-2010, 06:48 AM
There were quite a few entries, no?
This should be fun... and by fun I mean I expect to be outdone by +20 people. I suck at GA. :cheesy:

waylandboy-tw
06-07-2010, 07:04 AM
There were quite a few entries, no?
This should be fun... and by fun I mean I expect to be outdone by +20 people. I suck at GA. :cheesy:

I counted 34 teams, all with Federer.

omess
06-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Thanks you Ferrero :eek: :confused:

oploskoffie
06-07-2010, 07:45 AM
I counted 34 teams, all with Federer.

Roger should at least be good for a few Halle points, right? :o

oploskoffie
06-07-2010, 07:47 AM
Thanks you Ferrero :eek: :confused:

That train has hit the breaks hard, hasn't it?! Just a few months ago he was saying how he'd rediscovered his drive and could be out on court playing matches every day. Since then... :(

oploskoffie
06-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Baghdatis not doing too hot either at the moment.

Drop-shot
06-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Baghdatis not doing too hot either at the moment.

Figures. He's on my team and this is Green Acres.

dryrunguy
06-07-2010, 09:19 AM
I just hope my team is valid. Given my track record, I can't take anything for granted. :hyst:

ptmcmahon
06-07-2010, 01:05 PM
See they waited until just after the GA deadline to post an entry list for the apostrophe for the women! Typical! Let the second guessing begin.

ptmcmahon
06-09-2010, 07:19 AM
So who's doing the teams breakdown (unofficially of course)? Ie 34 people picked Fed, 1 dummy picked Del Potro etc.

Drop-shot
06-09-2010, 08:32 AM
So who's doing the teams breakdown (unofficially of course)? Ie 34 people picked Fed, 1 dummy picked Del Potro etc.

Mmmm... expect young Wayland I do.

waylandboy-tw
06-09-2010, 09:46 AM
Mmmm... expect young Wayland I do.

I'm taking GA off from posting the (unofficial) breakdown, but will resume for THRTNY. Because of the points distribution of this contest, I imagine that whoever the top three scorers are at Wimbledon will have a large say in who gets the medals. More so than even all previous years I would guess.

One update though, there was a team who listed Schuettler as a D instead of an E when posting their roster. Too bad since he's having a nice tournament so far this week. :(

Martini4me
06-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Really, Andrea Petkovic? I put you on because of your cupcake draw, and you lose to Anna Chakvetadze? Into the lake you go (or maybe I'll just make you stand in the endless English drizzle until the puddle rises above your ears).

ptmcmahon
06-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Ok now I REALLY have to re-think my trades. Isner was going to be my first one traded in, but now he's out for next week (and Querrey too...thanks.) Changes the plan completely!

Drop-shot
06-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Ok now I REALLY have to re-think my trades. Isner was going to be my first one traded in, but now he's out for next week (and Querrey too...thanks.) Changes the plan completely!

Quickly the winds change on the grass courts.

patrick
06-09-2010, 06:45 PM
I have to say the following:

My team is worthless.

Back to regular typing....

oploskoffie
06-10-2010, 06:26 AM
Oh good grief, Andy Roddick. This is serious business! Don't lose!! :(

ptmcmahon
06-10-2010, 06:34 AM
I agree...but for Non-GA reasons. :)

oploskoffie
06-10-2010, 06:49 AM
*shakes head in disbelief

Really, you pick a proven grass court champion and this is what you get? Not that Sela is a bad player, but sheesh. And I was already grumpy after the Dutch election results :(

ptmcmahon
06-10-2010, 07:03 AM
I'll argue that Sela is a bad player.

I was smart enough to avoid him here...but not in predictions too.

shtexas
06-10-2010, 08:18 AM
Multiple players I had on my team lost today, or in one case, defaulted beforehand.

natkl
06-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Now I'm willing to take full responsibility for disaster that ensues from my picking ever-reliable B cup, Richie and Petkorazzi for my team, but Andrew Stephen Roddick, you better take a WC for Eastbourne to make up for this crap :pissedoff:

Martini4me
06-10-2010, 11:08 AM

At least you didn't have him already wasting a spot on your team this week. Someone had asked in another thread why he wasn't playing in a specific tournament this week, and someone else replied "He's playing (another tournament)". I kept looking for his results this week, until I finally realized the the other tournament being referenced was next week.

mwoods
06-10-2010, 11:14 AM
I didn't enter this year's GA because of travelling complications, but I must say, I am getting WAY too much of a kick out of listening to you all suffering! :evil:

Of course, I did get predictions in, and rest assured, I'm doing plenty of suffering of my own there! :cheesy:

oploskoffie
06-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Now I'm willing to take full responsibility for disaster that ensues from my picking ever-reliable B cup, Richie and Petkorazzi for my team, but Andrew Stephen Roddick, you better take a WC for Eastbourne to make up for this crap :pissedoff:

About as much chance of that happening as Ross Perot becoming the next president of the U.S.. Or am I wrong? :p

patrick
06-10-2010, 12:06 PM

Ditto...

shtexas
06-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Well, I have a few oddball picks advancing - Feliciano...

...and Xavier (much to my dismay).

ptmcmahon
06-10-2010, 12:30 PM
Just once I'd like the draws not to make me have to totally reconsider my team. Ex Nadal and Murray are both on same Queens half of draw...so I could easily considering switching to Novak (probably won't though.)

Well, I was about to say glad I didn't switch...but now I see Murray's losing in 3rd set too, so maybe it doesn't matter anyways!

dryrunguy
06-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Go Mardy!!!!

Ribbons
06-11-2010, 05:39 AM
*raises strawberry smoothie to toast all y'all with Fish on your teams*

Now go kick his butt, Mika. ;)

nelslus
06-11-2010, 05:53 AM
*raises strawberry smoothie to toast all y'all with Fish on your teams*

Now go kick his butt, Mika. ;)

Makes me feel better about deciding on Fish vs. Malisse on my team so far.

AND let's all just ignore that I also had Becker and Lopez on my team until I went with alternate losers. :o

dryrunguy
06-11-2010, 08:49 AM
I'm confused. I seem to be doing both very well and quite horribly. I can't get a sense for where I really fall. :o

lukeorion
06-11-2010, 09:00 AM
I'm confused. I seem to be doing both very well and quite horribly. I can't get a sense for where I really fall. :o

Same. I have some players doing amazing (Sharapova and Malisse) while others are flaking out (Gasquet and Roddick)

nelslus
06-11-2010, 09:09 AM

My best guess would be the gutter. :gorgeous:

dryrunguy
06-11-2010, 09:12 AM
My best guess would be the gutter. :gorgeous:

See you there!

Bitch.

ptmcmahon
06-11-2010, 09:26 AM
So like I said...didn't matter if I picked Rafa or Murray or Djokovic...they all choked. Sheeze. Oh well, I think my Fed pick is probably unique...

nelslus
06-12-2010, 08:52 AM
I believe that, miraculously, unless I decide to dump one or both of the Belgians with my trades, I have somehow managed to have a whopping total of zero ATP players in next week's tournaments. :freekingout:

waylandboy-tw
06-12-2010, 09:44 PM
I count 3 people that got 5 of the 6 finalists on their team this week. Two guys with a huge pile of medals and the defending champ.

6 others got 4 of the 6 finalists correct.

ptmcmahon
06-13-2010, 09:08 AM
That extra 100 for Hewitt is going to sting later on for those of us who don't have him.

nelslus
06-13-2010, 09:59 AM
That extra 100 for Hewitt is going to sting later on for those of us who don't have him.

......AND here I had thought, SILLY Little Lleyton-pickers- giving him WAY too much credit for past laurels. :o

dryrunguy
06-13-2010, 10:32 AM

What does it say that I traded him out this week? :o

ptmcmahon
06-15-2010, 11:34 AM
GA Karma: I drop Rezai for drawing Wozniacki in the first round - and I keep Wozniacki. You know the rest.

Of course since I'm dumping Wozniacki next week that meant I had an A list woman who won me not a single match. Sheeze. At this rate I may have to keep Woz and hope she pulls out a surprise win for me....looking more and more like have the Williamses isn't going to help with me so far behind.

EDIT: And this is before I see recently traded in F-Lo retires. Awesome.

shtexas
06-15-2010, 11:40 AM
GA Karma: I drop Rezai for drawing Wozniacki in the first round - and I keep Wozniacki. You know the rest.

Of course since I'm dumping Wozniacki next week that meant I had an A list woman who won me not a single match. Sheeze. At this rate I may have to keep Woz and hope she pulls out a surprise win for me....looking more and more like have the Williamses isn't going to help with me so far behind.

EDIT: And this is before I see recently traded in F-Lo retires. Awesome.

I almost dumped Rezai for I don't remember who, and I was going to bring in Caro when I dumped Sharapova.

In the end, I kept Rezai, and when I dumped Maria, I brought in Kim. So, other than Lopez retiring, not so bad. Malisse advancing is helping too.

ptmcmahon
06-15-2010, 11:47 AM
Well, that does it...I'm going total contest schizo....my predictions are going to be totally "people I didn't pick/almost picked" for GA.

shtexas
06-15-2010, 12:00 PM
The bad news is Na Li is on my team.

The good news is so is Elena Baltacha.

The bad news is Li might have actually gone all the way.

oploskoffie
06-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Some people are going to have a seriously good week. A lot of us are not :p :o Time to think of who could be the Golden Gamble for Wimbledon....

Ribbons
06-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Almost traded MaKiri for Feli. Talk about a moot point.

Never mind my entire team pretty much being a moot point. 0-4 today, with two retirements. Gah. :(

Then again, every French player in singles won yesterday except for Julie Coin, and I never expect Jeremy to get anywhere anymore, so I'm actually more happily surprised than not. :)

Drop-shot
06-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Some people are going to have a seriously good week. A lot of us are not :p :o Time to think of who could be the Golden Gamble for Wimbledon....

Waiting in the "people who'll not" camp I'll be.

shtexas
06-16-2010, 08:59 AM
So, I skirted by yesterday, but not today. Down go my players!

TennisAnyone74
06-16-2010, 09:45 AM
Waiting in the "people who'll not" camp I'll be.

As Michael Jackson once said - "You are not alone!"

TA

ptmcmahon
06-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Great...I'm down to 4 people and two play each other tomorrow!

Drop-shot
06-16-2010, 06:43 PM
Great...I'm down to 4 people and two play each other tomorrow!

Four people still you have?!

:notworthy:

ptmcmahon
06-17-2010, 04:23 AM
He he...when I posted that I knew that to some it would sound pitiful and to some it would sound like bragging :)

nelslus
06-17-2010, 08:10 AM
WELL, nelslus is havin' a positively Beau-esque week. Now down to ONE!!!!!! (:hyst:) player left- Stinky Pinky.

I shoulda KNOWN not to count on that other Belgian heifer. She is now officially banned from team nelslus. Thanks for NOTHIN', MOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

patrick
06-17-2010, 08:46 AM
Thanks to Victoria, my bad trades only cost me 178 points.

Drop-shot
06-17-2010, 08:51 AM
Thanks to Victoria, my bad trades only cost me 178 points.

Damage control indeed.

dryrunguy
06-17-2010, 08:54 AM
Can we just band together and prepare a proclamation stating that this week never happened?

shtexas
06-17-2010, 10:01 AM
I have one person left and it's my category E player. Lol!

Ribbons
06-18-2010, 06:23 AM
My two people left are playing each other later today (Llodra vs. Dolgopolov). Boy do I stink at this game.

ptmcmahon
06-18-2010, 06:25 AM
Stosur clearly tanked today to save something for winning Wimbledon! I'll have to hope that now I guess.

oploskoffie
06-18-2010, 06:42 AM
After seeing the Wimbledon ladies draw, I'm thinking I can do without most of my WTA picks :o

oploskoffie
06-19-2010, 02:01 AM
To those of you who still have Gianni Mina as the ITF Boys Junior on their team: he's STILL on the list of withdrawals, meaning he's NOT going to play.

You can still change your mind about which junior you pick WITHOUT it costing you a trade. If you have Gianni Mina on your team, I urge you to, well, change your mind! ;)

Madame
06-19-2010, 08:25 AM
To those of you who still have Gianni Mina as the ITF Boys Junior on their team: he's STILL on the list of withdrawals, meaning he's NOT going to play.

You can still change your mind about which junior you pick WITHOUT it costing you a trade. If you have Gianni Mina on your team, I urge you to, well, change your mind! ;)

Thanks Koffie. I didn't know. Poor Gianni :(
ok, but I have no idea who to pick ...

dryrunguy
06-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Thanks Koffie. I didn't know. Poor Gianni :(
ok, but I have no idea who to pick ...

Through a highly scientific exercise involving Milk Bones and Beggin' Strips, my dog chose Kudla.

Fiercehart
06-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Baghdatis was a complete waste on my team. Not one win in three tournaments. Why didn't I pick Hewitt?

TennisAnyone74
06-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Baghdatis was a complete waste on my team. Not one win in three tournaments. Why didn't I pick Hewitt?

I second that emotion!

TA

ptmcmahon
06-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Since (almost?) everyone ahead of me went Serena - Venus, I decided to only go with one (Serena) and decided the "A" Woman I should keep was Stosur. I believe that's probably it for me, barring one of my low ranked woman making a surprise final (and everyone else just about has Henin too.)

Go Tammy and Rybarikova....oh she lost today too. Oh well.

catz33
06-22-2010, 07:40 PM
Since (almost?) everyone ahead of me went Serena - Venus, I decided to only go with one (Serena) and decided the "A" Woman I should keep was Stosur. I believe that's probably it for me, barring one of my low ranked woman making a surprise final (and everyone else just about has Henin too.)

Go Tammy and Rybarikova....oh she lost today too. Oh well.

I was so close to keeping only one "A" woman and going with Serena but instead tossed Roddick to have both Stosur and Serena. I wish I would have stuck to my plan. Oh well, maybe Llodra will beat him and make me feel better. LOL

oploskoffie
06-30-2010, 04:56 AM
One of the popular ITF picks, Kubler, is at 4-4 in the final set against home hope Golding. A Kubler loss could prove interesting for the scoreboard!

patrick
06-30-2010, 05:07 AM
One of the popular ITF picks, Kubler, is at 4-4 in the final set against home hope Golding. A Kubler loss could prove interesting for the scoreboard!

Golding serving for the match at 6-5 final set

oploskoffie
06-30-2010, 05:46 AM
Golding wins, Fernandes is down a set, Duckworth is through and Kudla has just started his match.

ptmcmahon
06-30-2010, 07:17 AM
A Berdych win also makes this much more interesting (doesn't help me at all though!)

oploskoffie
06-30-2010, 07:20 AM
A Berdych win also makes this much more interesting (doesn't help me at all though!)

Definitely! A lot of people switched to both Venus and Serena, leaving only two top men's picks. Just about everyone kept Roger, so if he loses, well, yeah. The ITF and Newport picks will play their part, I believe.

patrick
06-30-2010, 07:35 AM
Definitely! A lot of people switched to both Venus and Serena, leaving only two top men's picks. Just about everyone kept Roger, so if he loses, well, yeah. The ITF and Newport picks will play their part, I believe.

My slim chances of medaling went out the door on Monday.

oploskoffie
06-30-2010, 07:39 AM
Should be fun if Rafa goes out today as well :D Well, not for Rafa, of course, but not many people have Soderling on their team...

And yeah, monday did my head in as well, Patrick :o

ptmcmahon
07-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Anyone doing much scoring this week? Can't be many players on people's teams left... Fish, Rochus...anyone else?

oploskoffie
07-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Anyone doing much scoring this week? Can't be many players on people's teams left... Fish, Rochus...anyone else?

With Querrey out and Fish and Rochus about the only other ones left, indeed, well... :rolleyes: Shouldn´t be my hardest week of scoring work (and as Excel does nearly 3/4 of the work for me, well.... :o)

Madame
07-08-2010, 02:05 PM
well then, who wins ?

ptmcmahon
07-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Not me!

Omegadoom
07-08-2010, 10:34 PM
well then, who wins ?

That would be the little green one who manipulated the powers of the force Drop-shot! :D ;)

Drop-shot
07-09-2010, 07:59 AM
That would be the little green one who manipulated the powers of the force Drop-shot! :D ;)

Looking for padawans I always am.

ptmcmahon
07-12-2010, 04:38 AM
Scores coming today? Anxious to see how pathetic we all did this week :)

oploskoffie
07-12-2010, 05:29 AM
Scores coming today? Anxious to see how pathetic we all did this week :)

Scores definitely coming today! Would have been yesterday if not for Mrs. Koffie and I being stuck out of town thx to the soccer final :(