PDA

View Full Version : New Releases

Sebastien447
12-07-2004, 07:41 AM
There's a chase scene in Bourne Supremacy that was worth the price of admission ... other than that, just a repeat of the first one.

And Dodgeball looks ::)

meadfish
12-18-2004, 09:08 AM
I have seen both flicks and agree with Bets... Bourne is same as first.. but worth watching. and Dodgeball is goofy but funny

Moose
12-19-2004, 08:50 AM
There's a chase scene in Bourne Supremacy that was worth the price of admission .

Ever see a French movie called "Diva"? One of my favorite movies. There is a chase scene on motorcycles through the streets, and the Metro, in Paris that is sooooooo cool.

Sebastien447
12-19-2004, 09:53 PM
Ever see a French movie called "Diva"? One of my favorite movies. There is a chase scene on motorcycles through the streets, and the Metro, in Paris that is sooooooo cool.

Nope ... but I'll definitely be checkin that one out. A Parisian backdrop gives a movie 3 out of 5 stars, right off the bat.

Speaking of chase scenes ... there's a good chase/race scene in Against All Odds that has always been one of my favs ... seen it?

Moose
12-20-2004, 11:52 PM
"shaun of the Dead" is a hoot. Or as th Aussies say, its "grouse".

Sebastien447
12-29-2004, 09:08 AM
Hey Bets, what the heck does "1.5 thumbs" mean ???

Are you counting toe thumbs or not? :P

leah_jewel
12-29-2004, 02:51 PM
Hey Bets, what the heck does "1.5 thumbs" mean ???

Are you counting toe thumbs or not? :P

1.5 thumbs sounds like what happens when you have an unfortunate saw accident.

I heard such great things about Napoleon Dynamite from everyone I knew. I walked out feeling that someone told this great joke that I didn't get. Just about everyone in the theatre was laughing hysterically and I for the life of me could not see any humor in it.

Garden State came out Tuesday and I highly recommend it. I'll be taking my happy little self to Best Buy to purchase it tomorrow. ;D

Sebastien447
01-10-2005, 09:39 AM
I don't know ... personally, the accents don't matter that much to me ... good dialogue is good dialogue.

the accents usually just end up making me laugh ...

you know ... movies with Russian characters speaking English to each other with Russian accents, for example