PDA

View Full Version : Reality TV

Sebastien447
01-13-2005, 08:03 AM
There's far too much of it IMO ... those bachelor/bachelorette shows are just plain moronic!

But my wife and I have been watching Nanny 911 and Wife Swap this season ... anyone else ever catch an episode of either of those.

They're quite entertaining, even shocking at times :o

leah_jewel
01-13-2005, 08:16 AM
I watched Nanny 911 last night for the first time. It is pretty entertaining and heartwarming at times. When I saw the previews I was afraid it was going to be all about disciplining the children and I'm glad to see that, atleast in last night's episode, the Nanny got on the parents as well.

I hope when I become a parent my kids don't turn out that way. :o

Sebastien447
01-13-2005, 08:37 AM
I watched Nanny 911 last night for the first time. It is pretty entertaining and heartwarming at times. When I saw the previews I was afraid it was going to be all about disciplining the children and I'm glad to see that, atleast in last night's episode, the Nanny got on the parents as well.

I hope when I become a parent my kids don't turn out that way. :o

That was the worst Mother that I've seen yet on that show leah. That lady was THE problem in that family! She was living through those kids, pushing them into show business, driving them all over the place for auditions. And she couldn't say one nice thing to those kids, even when the little girl made the decoration for her bed ... that was so sad, you could see the joy just go right out of that kid.

She seemed better at the end there ... but I was hatin her for a while >:(

leah_jewel
01-13-2005, 08:43 AM
That was the worst Mother that I've seen yet on that show leah. That lady was THE problem in that family! She was living through those kids, pushing them into show business, driving them all over the place for auditions. And she couldn't say one nice thing to those kids, even when the little girl made the decoration for her bed ... that was so sad, you could see the joy just go right out of that kid.

She seemed better at the end there ... but I was hatin her for a while >:(

I know! That little girl just wanted to please her Mom... that was so sad.

I think they need to make the show just a few minutes longer somehow to do something like a "1 month later" segment to see if the family really is better.